Eh its ok
  It needs some tweeking
  IT'S AWFUL!!!! never post another rp again get off the internet
View Results

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:24 pm
~About~

The planet Macora, a world filled with a multitude of casters or what would be called mages anyone and everyone has spell like abbilityes but to control them you must learn them, However you cant learn them all certain schools of magic ar eout there which usually your abilities determin your school of magic and the length of your abilities determins how your spells are cast. For a time the world of Macora was peaceful until the Tome of Shadows was discovered then everythign went down the drain, Demons were sommoned by a foolish Mage who was using the tome of shadows and the entire world was corrupted by them, the demons continue to feed on those weaker mages. The world has gone into Ruin and only a few have survived and those who did must use there special magical abilityes in order to survive whether they choose to join together and bring peace back to the world is up to theme.

~Types of Mage~

There are two types of mage ones who use tomes (books of spells) and those who use life force.

Those who use tomes are limited to whats in the book and must have the book on theme to cast a spell some larger spells from tomes require componets like powders sand ect...

Those who use Life force can creat spells and use them but at the expence of there life force the more spells they use and the more powerful the spell the more fatigued they can get they can even possibly die from using a spell that takes up more life force than they have this is meassured in LFE's or Life Force Energys

~Schools Of Magic~

There are many Schools of magic some being : Fire, Water, Earth, Dark matter, Light, Summoning, ect... there are so many no one knows them all

~RULES!!~

1. You can only have two schools of magic( i will allow you to make some up as long as you explain it to me personaly) but if you have more than one your limited in both of them
2. Try to be original as in no harry potter stuff i will accept other languages as spell names
3.Keep the rp clean
4. if you have something you wanna do plot wise pm me and i will allow it
5. If your gonna kill some one make shure its ok with the other player unless its an Npc you created then kill them whenever you whant
6. NO SEX!!! but romance is encouraged if you have sex make it a cut scene.
7. I AM GOD!!! i can make any plot twist i like but you have complete control over your actions which i will have to adjust to.
8. HAVE FUN!!!!
9. mail all profiles to me

~Charecter skele~

[b]Gname:[/b]
[b]Cname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Average death age is about 90 so any were in between 5-90)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Type of Magic:[/b] (Tome spells, or Life force)
[b]School of Magic:[/b] (Only up to two and you can make them up this determines what kind of spells you can cast)
[b]Pic:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] ( a short descriptive Bio of your charecters past up to present)
[b]Other:[/b] (any other info like pets or weapons you have ect... )

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 pm
~Charecters~

Gname: latuf
Cname: latuf Cornilius Bloodfang
Sex: Male
Type of Magic: Life force
School of Magic: School of Dark Matter, School of Armortus
Pic: User Image
Bio: latuf grew up during what was known as the demonic wars he only survived because his parents sacrificed themselves for him and in the situattion there souls were worth more to a demon than his has caused him to be kinda cold hearted but he usually appears happy and bouncey its all just a mask. He's mastered most Dark matter magics and he's working on a few Armortus spells. He feels he must kill all demons in order to avenge the sacrifice his parents made for him his is a part of the blood fang clan allowing him to have knowledge of demon lore and the school of Amortus. He has direct demon leneage and once his life force gets to 5% his demonic form surfaces and will kill any and all around him. unknowing to him the demon who killed his parents was him.
Other: Armortus is the magic of using minerals in the body to create armor or other weapons it is a forbbiden school in which to use it you must be of a special blood line with demon relatives., he also carrys a katana just in case.

Gname: Hellz Kirara
Cname: Hikaru Suzuki
Sex: Female
Type of Magic: Life Force
School of Magic: Summoning/fire
Pic:
User Image
Bio: She was always a genius by birth and learned quickly, though she was always the one to start trouble in school, and was known for being a troublemaker more then being a genious, though she knew every spell that she saw and read through many books. Though because she was a troublemaker she had virtually no friends.
Other: She has a small two tailed cat demon that was her first summoning that she always keeps with her, it's often found on her shoulder.

Gname: Vengeful_soul93
Cname: Makunichi
Type of Magic: Life Force
School of Magic: Summoning/Necromancy (Basically forbiden dark magic)
Pic:Makunichi
Bio: Grew up as an outcast because he summoned a beast while in a fight with the school bully. Lives a quiet life and keeps to himself. Really active at night because of the quiet.
Other: Has a pet python named Moriko that he befriended when he was in a near death experiance. Its black with red rings on its body.

Gname: Issac Avvyien
Cname: Issac Rain
Type of Magic: Life force
School of Magic: Dark matter, Summoning.
Pic: http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj475/Akatsukigirl12345/Anime Girls and Guys/Emo_anime.jpg
Bio: Loner kicked out of his home by his family and chased from his home town. Since then he joined a small cult and was taught small forms of dark magic. He dwells mostly on revenge and will kill any who stand in his way of becoming the best. He practises another form of summoning that changes the casters form but has not perfected it yet and has nearly died 7 times while attempting it. He has given up until he can find someone who practises it as well.
Other: Has a Pet raven that is always near him. Has a way with animals and has a tendancy to hate most living things.  

latuf
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:26 pm
~Open~

latuf was rummaging trough a destroyed house for some food night haddnt fallen yet so the demons didnt dare come out especially in the noon there were some demons who could but only in a human host but he wasnt worried about that all he was worried about was the loud growling noise coming from his stomach it had been days sence hed eatten "If only id taken a class in food materlization" he thojught as his stomach growled and he collapsed against the pile of ruble sighing loudly as he pulled out a can of beans "I realy was trying to save thi" he said to himself. getting up he threw some wood into a pile the held his hand out to it "Umbra Incendia!" he pronuced with a stern voice, as he did so a large burst of black fire engulfed the wood and he held the can in his hand as he tensed his arm and said "Messor macies!" the minerals in his body then forming a skelital looking gauntlet around his arm which he then used to open the can and promptly hung his armored ar in the fire not feeling a thing thanks to the Gauntlet . "Should be done now" he said as he pulled his arm out and the fire aloung with the gauntlets seamed to vanish the gauntlet receding into his skin though. the he began to eat the beans as if it were a drink...(cause it kinda was so old it was) "BLEGH!!" he spat as he tried to force the old can of beas down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:25 pm
Hikaru wandered around searching from place to place to see if she could find something to eat or drink. She needed to find some water to fill her canteen and something that she could cook for her food, even if it meant having to eat things she never imagined when she was in school that she would eat. She had found herself eatting small animals that she could catch, though she always made sure to thouroughly cook them, and often times Riku would help her catch them, only because if she didn't eat, neither would he, and in doing so they took care of eachother, Riku catching food when Hikaru couldn't, and her cooking food for them both. She heard a rustling in an abandoned house, she looked to Riku and whispered "Inspect" it was the only word she needed to say before Riku leaped off of her shoulder and ran into the house so silently it was less then a breeze, he returned a few seconds later and mewed after returning to her shoulder, purring. Hikaru nodded as if she understood, and in a way she did, it was their own kind of sign language, a meow and a purr usually meant there was somebody in their, friend or foe was never really clear until later on though. Hikaru walked toward the house and knocked on the open door to announce her arrival "Hello?" She called out, awaiting a responce.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:50 pm
latuf stoped dead at the sound of someone knocking on the door he set the can down quietly and slowly stood up his wagasaki in hand he whispered "Umbra vesica" his sword became ingulfed in a dark substance that looked like black fire he then crouched and began to stalk around the back of the house peeking around it he saw a girl and a twin tailed cat standing by the door "CRAP!!! i cant tell if shes human or not...that cat???? its a summoned...hmmm..its ither the possesed humans companion or a summon well leap first" he thought then he leaped out and up bringing the sword high in the air preparing to bring it down on the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:25 pm
Hikaru watched as a figure came out of the shadows and rushed at her, he held a sword out and was about to strike it down on her, "Whao!" at this Riku let out a hiss, his fur standing on end as Hikaru quickly called out "Rasina" flames coming out of her hands, becoming a flaming barrior between her and the boy "Calm down! I'm of no harm" She almost growled at him, she wasn't a big fan of people that attacked first and asked later, though she had to give it to him that it was rather necessary now adays. Awaited to see if his responce would be another attack, or if he was a possessed, though the black flames on the sword told her otherwise, and she was glad she learned the Rasina shield, otherwise she feared she would be missing a limb, or worse, though she didn't want to think of the other possibility.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:10 pm
latuf sheathed his sword saying "abolesco" his swords fire vanished aas he sheathed it then he looked at the wall of fire and held out his hand "adorno" as he said this a wall of shadows smothered her fire shiled and he looked at her with a big grin on his face "Good to see a friendly face name latuf and sorry about the whole sword thing you understand right??"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:49 pm
Hikaru let out a laugh as Latuf asked her if she understood "Of course I can understand it. I was worried for a second you were the one possessed though" She laughed again as Riku jumped off her shoulder and padded over to Latuf, sniffing at the stranger "Oh how rude, i forgot to introduce us. I'm Hikaru, and that little bugger is Riku, it is nice to see a friendly face." She chuckled and smiled, she was glad she had found somebody else that wasn't possessed.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:41 pm
latuf smiled at the little cridder then his stomach growled and his smile faded to a grimace " you wouldnt happen to have anything to eat would you. the last of my previssions is scattered all over the floor of the building i was in. ...you kinda interupted my lunch" he said scratching behind his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:08 pm
Makunichi wandered around following his companion moriko as he slithered around another corner. "i wonder where hes taking me this time, last time it was to another human who was possessed." he turned another corner and then fell through a hole in the floor. He quickly got up and looked around. "Phew nobodies here." Looking around he noticed he was in a storage of some kind. He rummaged through some things and found some old crackers. "Well its better than nothing." He started eating and handed some to moriko since he found the room.  

vengeful_soul93

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm
Hikaru put her finger to her chin as she thought for the answer "Well, I do have some canned food, not much but it's still something" She said as she reached around and shuffled through her bag before she brought out a can of what appeared to be corned beef hash "it's not much but it should be enough" she said as she looked at the can "all we need is a can opener" she said with a grin as Riku padded back over to her and climbed back onto her shoulder, letting out a mew.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:45 pm
Wrapped in a dark cloak, Isaac stepped out into the afternoon sun and almost instently stepped back. Damn its so bright out. He muttered softly then stepped out again pulling his hood up over his eyes. The marks over his right eye were concealed by his hair and so were the marks spreading up his side and arm. All marks that went along with a practice he had almost choosen to abandon. Demon trasfiguration, A type of magic that murges the caster temperarily with its summoned creature, better known as Aigen Nafara. Barely any knew of it but his late deceased master had been able to use it. Sliding into a dark alley he followed the path calmly and debated trying again. Thinking calmly though he would rather just find a place for the coming night and maybe some blood for another summon. He was sick of using his own. Hearing voices he smiled and practically jumpped up onto a roof using a window ledge to lift himself. Meintel He muttered knowing he didnt have to really say them anymore but it was a habbit. A cloak of shadows flared over him rendering him nearly invisible to most eyes. He knelt on the edge of the roof seeing two figures. One had a twin tailed cat, she was a summoner like him it seemed but not of the same class. The other he had watched cast a dark matter to counteract her spell. Isaac smiled but remained in place, waves of invisble shadows coursing over him. He wondered if wither of them could sense him.  

Issac Avvyien

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 am
latuf smiled at the food as he reached for it he heard some one whisper. he stoped cold. He could feel a dark presence. Sweet began to trickle down his brow as he glanced around. "Theres a strong magical presence o nthe roof" he thought to him self. The pressence was strong a slightly malicious. Blood came to his mind and he reacted instinctively. "ATRUM BESTIA!!" He yelled out as he jumped into the air. A huge burst of dark matter exploded around him taking the fourm of a Wolf like creature. Growling with furry he swipped at the roof destroying one whole corner of it. then landed on another part of the roof. looking around for the source of the magic..or what may have been left of it. what would be assumed as his eyes looked around for the unseen target.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:07 pm
She had smiled as he was about to go for her canned food, though Riku had started growling and she looked up to where Riku was looking. She quickly pocketed the food though Latuf had acted before her and had cast a violent wolf looking spell at what ever the presence was. She let out a sigh, what ever it was, it didn't have a friendly pressence about it, she looked to Riku and wondered if she should leap after Latuf or not. Though before she could act Riku leaped up after Latuf, Hikaru let out a sigh before she leaped after her small cat and landed at Latuf's side, Riku on Latuf's shoulder "here to help" she said though she guessed that he wouldn't need too much help from the damage he had done to one corner of the roof already.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas