Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:07 pm
It's getting to that time of year again. Cheesy decorations are starting to adorn the mall and public places, a fat guy in a Santa suit will be traumatising children soon and the Christmas lights are starting to turn on. Of course there's the wonderful flues floating around, but let's forget about them for the moment.

This brings us to a matter of importance. The Beyblade Association presents their second big event (since Halloween doesn't count) of Secret Santa. No matter your religion or beliefs it's cool to give and receive presents.

So "how do I join?" you ask? Simple. Post and say "I would like to join" then leave a little list of what you like, this is to give whoever gets your name some inspiration. I'd recommend listing a couple items you'd like and saying who your favourite characters/couples are or favourite anime/manga. You don't have to write a tome, just say a few words about what you like.

For the event you don't have to give items. You may also give art, fics, graphics, profile layouts or anything within reason. (Pst, nobody said you actually had to draw the art either. Feel free to comission, just make sure the original artist is given proper credit)

The price cap will be 3,000 gold. By no means do you have to spend this much, it's just giving you all a lot of room to be creative.

By December 5 I would like to have everyone that wants to participate signed up. Of course seeing how everything?s gone lately it may be a couple days more. After the 5th I shall PM you with the name you received, so be sure to have your PMs turned on. After you know who you have you can give the present whenever you want. Just try to get the present done by the end of the month so as to stay in the holiday season.

If any of this didn't make sense to you just ask. I wrote this when I was sick so I haven't eaten since this morning (not that that stayed around) and I'm full of cough syrup. =/

Remember to keep an eye out for details on our 1 year anniversary event, which shall be coming up quite soon. =D (pst, there will be a contest and prizes)

-*-*-*-

The Participants!
Prixy
Maliciously Creative
.krazy.kira.
ilovemars
CrimsonRequiem
Drixer
Naira Nille
Bishounen Ducky Generator
darkwolf possession
Kurama333
Icy_Wind

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:31 pm
Whee, Prixy is joining. whee

I'd be happy with items, art, fics, graphics... anything really. I'm not that picky.

For avi art use This outfit or this outfit, for I change my outfits constantly. ^^V

Items:
any of the potted plants/vases for houses
Blue Accent Stone Wall Tile
Blue or White Snuggle: dresser, chair, lamp
Blue Steel Table
Steel Halogen with Blue bulb
Or just in general housing items preferably in white, black, blue or red. =D

Fav Beyblade pairings: Hitoshi/Blader DJ, Kai/Rei, Yuriy/Kai, Yuriy/Boris (Kuznetsov), Brooklyn/Yuriy
Fav Beyblade characters: Blader DJ, Hitoshi, Rei, Emily, Yuriy, Boris (Kuznetsov)
Other anime manga: Bleach, Fruits Basket, FAKE, Battle Royale, Berserk, Rahxephon, Prince of Tennis
Other pairings: Matrix/AndrAIa (ReBoot), Bob/Dot (ReBoot), Yuki/Haru (FB), Dee/Ryo (FAKE), Ayato/Mishima (RahXephon), Haruka/Itsuki (RahXephon)
Other characters: Guts (Berserk), AndrAIa and Matrix (ReBoot), Ryuji Otogi (YGO), Orhime (Bleach), Mim and Sugimura (Battle Royale), Shigure and Ayame (Fruits Basket)
Non anime/manga: World of Warcraft (Shadowcraft Bracers. >.>), ReBoot

Prixy also wouldn't mind a art of Murky. whee He's in my sig, if you want more images I can share. A mini Diablo would be cool too.

I was joking about the Shadowcraft Bracers... mostly.

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Maliciously Creative

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:49 pm
*jumps up like a spaz* I'll join! mrgreen But, mou... 3,000 gold cap? You realize you're forcing me to have self control, right? You're so mean... must be the cold medicine. stare

Items...
uh, I like the color black? I have waaaaay too much furniture so that's probably not a good idea. Damn. confused

Fav pairings: Sasuke/Naruto, Itachi/Naruto, Neji/Naruto, Gaara/Naruto (I make Naruto such a manwhore. xd ), Kakashi/Iruka, Yoh/Ren and Kai/Rei.

Fav manga/anime: Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto (if it wasn't already obvious), Hana Kimi, Fruits Basket, D.N.Angel and Shaman King.

Does anyone know how to knit? I can't get past the first casting stitch. crying gonk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:21 pm
Kira wants to join in the coolness. ;o;

All Kira wants is either, Avi Art (I'll make an Avi and replace this sentence with the link to the avatar I want drawn), Fanart of a favorite couple, orrrrrrrrrrr anything on my Wishlist, at my Wishlist Quest. =)

Favorite Parings in Anime
TyKa
YuriyBrooklyn
ummm
That's it, really.

Favorite pairings in other things
CedricHarry (Harry Potter)
DracoHarry (Harry Potter)
Marcus Flint x Oliver Wood (Harry Potter)

crying I like art. But if you can't draw thennn 'sokay. n_n

I would also like fanfiction of the above pairings. Unless yuu dunno nothing about them then...'Sokay too. n_n

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ilovemars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:41 pm
I'll join. It seem like fun.
Lets see....
i like just about every colour that you can think of.
I like inuyasha, naruto, i really like peach girl, and i really like chobits.
my favorite pair ups from inuyasha: sango and miroku, inuyasha and kagome, shippo and that daughter from the thunder demon brothers ( they were so cute together, fighting or not!).
from Naruto: Sasuke and Sakura, Naruto and Sakura.
from Peach Girl: Momo and Toji ( they are so adorable together!)
I really dont care what I get though, I'm just in this for the fun.So get me whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:42 pm
yeah, i havent posted here for a while since G revolutin ended, i thought it had died. hadnt seen many new post in a while for now. but hey, this is new. lol  

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:59 pm
Awesome I shall take part in this as well. 3nodding

Item......um well....dudei have no clue. xp What ever is less then 300 gold on my profile wishlist is free game, unless you think I'd enjoy something else is cool, I'm not very picky here ^^; Anything black or silver will do.

Fav. Pairing for Beyblade.

KaixRei <3
KaixTyson
BrookyxKai

Fav. Anime/Manga

Soultaker, Wolf's Rain, Inuyasha, FMA, Silent Mobius, Beyblade, S-CRY-ed DNAngel <3, Ghost!, Kill me Kiss me [there are a few otehr but i can't think of them at the moment n.n;]

I also luffles art, especially art of made-up animals or fantasy OO How I love those! Fanfictions are nice too. Especially since i print them and read them at school when i get sick of hearing the teacher yap. ^^; Well almost anything is good. I'm an easily amused person here so ya..... mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:05 pm
Eee~ Ixie started on a post last night, but had to abort it due to almost getting mauled by her mum for being up so late last night, so she shall start anew. n__n

Ixie likes pretty much anything; fictions, art, graphics, items, you name it. ^w^

If one chooses to do avi art, use either this outfit or this one. Ixie likes to change a lot. =D

Items~!
Red Leather Belt
White Leather Belt
Ska Prism Belt
Green Torque Top
Black Tie

Wow, Ixie likes belts. xD;;

You can also clickeh teh sig for the quest and wishlistu too~

Bey Pairings: KaixRei, ReixMax, JuliaxMao, MaoxEmily, BrooklynxRei, YuriyxBrooklyn
Bey Characters: Rei, Max, Emily, Miriam, Brooklyn, Yuriy
Other pairings: CedricxHarry (Harry Potter), Hayden ChristensenxEwan McGregorxCillian Murphy ( any combo of the three, or all of them together, ;D ), SanzoxGoku (Saiyuki)
Other anime/manga: Bleach, Saiyuki, Card Captor Sakura.

<33

Drixer

Prongsholic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:14 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:01 am
I would like to join. ^^

There are no particular items (under 3k) that I'm aware I want. However, anything unusual or wacky would be great. Rather than gaian items, I'd love art. Art of me, art of my faekat, or art of some of favourite characters. Speaking of faekats, I'd love anything to do with breedables. Minishop stuff is cool too. Try suprising me with something wacky like a song or cosplay! *_*

I'm into fantasy, kawaii, gothic, punk, and weirdness.

I love bishounen, bishoujo, campness, yaoi/shounen ai, yuri/shoujo ai, het.
Kawaii chibis and funny group shots are brill too. xd

My harem (CAPS = fave):

Beyblade - REI
Kai, Zeo, Mariam, Salima, Tala

Gundam Wing - TROWA
Duo, Heero, Zechs, Noin, Catherine

Gravitation characters: YUKI
all the rest

Excel Saga: HYATT
Ilpazzo-Sama, Key, all other female characters

Fruits Basket - HARU

I <3 them all except Hiro.

Well, I could go on, but I'll leave it at that. heart heart

I love y'all!  

Bishounen Ducky Generator

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:46 pm
i would like to join

i am willing to buy a present under 1500
but it could be as long as two weeks late
seeing as my internet is pretty slow and it takes alot of time to get gold
for me
i would like:
anything on my wishlist (check profile)
avi art
anything purple
anything black
anything red  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:53 pm
Hm, Ive only done one of these once in real life, but I guess it should be easier here huh? I want to join then!

Uhm, basically Ive put things on my wishlist in my profile, these are them so far: (Ill update my profile Wishlist, cus I htink these are all expensive, last I checked.)
Were Tail
Elvin Ears
Grey Torque pants
Green Torque Top

And basically.. things that are red, green, yellow, or black. Or things you think would look good on my character or on Riko_Yoko99 (since I share w/im)

Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho, DNAngel, Demon Dairy, Furuba, Dragon Knights, Escaflowne and a bunch of others..

Pairs: Kurama/Hiei, Dark/Krad, Ayame/(my mind jsut went blank.. the Dog)  

Kurama333

Icy_Wind

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:39 pm
Sorry this came so close to the deadline. I want to join, too!

Hm...what do I want? Well, I'm not very picky about items, and I'm pretty sure all the stuff on my wishlist (in profile) is too expensive. So lets see...
I love scarves!
Socks rock
Gloves are awesome.
Cat gloves!
If you think something would look good on my avi, thats good too.

I also like fanfictions and fanart. Here's some pairings I like.
Yuriy/Kai
Kai/Rei
Emily/Mao

Ren/Horohoro (Shaman King)
Hao/Yoh (Shaman King)
I heart Jun (SK)! She is so hot!

Hiei/Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Sasuke/Naruto (Naruto)
Kakashi/Iruka (Naruto)

Those are just my main fav. couples. O_o I never noticed that there were so many. Anyway, I'll like whatever you get me. Happy Holidays everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:29 pm
Alright, I have the matchups, people may no longer join the event. PMs shall be sent out momentarily.

If your gift is going to be late maybe send your recipiant a PM explaining that their gift is coming and they haven't been forgotten in the holiday season.

Feel free to enjoy the holidsay season in this thread with random chatter.

I hope you all have fun with this! ^^

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:43 pm
darkwolf possession
i would like to join

i am willing to buy a present under 1500
but it could be as long as two weeks late
seeing as my internet is pretty slow and it takes alot of time to get gold