Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
^Zero_Hime^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_Hime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:21 pm
Name: Lila

Favorite Color: White and Green

Favorite digimon: Renamon and Gatomon, the Fox and Cat duo.

~Character info~

Name:Tsutsu, Lila [Tsutsu means Gun or Pipe]

Aliases/ Nicknames:
Lily

Physical Description:
Lila is a petite girl with a small stature as she has a height of 5'4 and has long straight black hair that is long enough to reach her neck and has purple streaks and dyed the tips green. She always wears a ribbon around her neck that is purple and has a slender body.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 pm
~Digimon~

User Image
Kuzuhamon is a Shaman Digimon which looks like Sakuyamon except for her purple armor. Unlike Sakuyamon, she can only summon one type of fox spirit instead of four. Her name is derived from Kuzu-no-Ha, a famous fox spirit in Japanese mythology.

Attacks:
* Taizoukai Mandala (胎蔵界曼荼羅, Taizoukai Mandala? lit. "Womb Realm Mandala"): Creates a circle of purple colored energy around her belly that damages nearby opponents when touching them and rises Kuzuhamon's parameters.
* Ura Izuna (裏飯綱, Ura Izuna? lit. "Reverse Izuna"): Summons a fox spirit to attack enemies.

User Image
Sakuyamon is a Shaman Digimon whose name is derived from the Japanese Princess Sakuya of Konohana. There is also an alternate miko version of Sakuyamon.

Sakuyamon has pride in her divination skill. She has the role of executing the will of God, and she uses four elemental foxes for attacking and data gathering. She keeps them in tubes on her belt on her waist. When inquiring about the will of God, she changes to her "shrine maiden form". It is said in this form, her power to expel malice becomes more powerful.

Attacks:
* Amethyst Mandala (金剛界曼荼羅, Kongoukai Mandala?, "Diamond Realm Mandala"): Creates a huge ring of golden energy that surrounds an enemy and slowly decreases in size, crushing it.
* Spirit Strike/Dragon Helix (飯綱, Izuna?):[3] Summons four mystical fox spirits that are imbuded with the powers of fire, water, wind and lightning that obey and fight for her.
* Amethyst Wind: Summons a mystical wind that carries hundreds of purple crystalline shards. These shards can rip enemies to shreds.
* Talisman Sphere: Creates a spherical crystalline barrier that is charged with magical energy. The barrier can deflect incoming attacks as well as radiating outwards and destroying all enemies that come in to contact with it.
* Twin Blades of Beauty and of Truth: Uses staff to make two pink rings around herself which are then shot at the enemy.
* Fox Drive (浄炎狐舞, Jouen Kobu?, lit. "Purifying Flame Fox Dance"): Leaps high into the air and uses her staff to create a "sphere" of mystical blue flames.

User Image

AncientKazemon is an Ancient Bird Man Digimon whose English name is derived from "Ancient" and "Wind" (「風」, "Kaze"?). Its Japanese name and design are derived from Iris, the Greek personification of the rainbow. It possesses the attribute of "Wind", and is one of the legendary Ancient Warriors that saved the ancient Digital World. It has a beautiful rainbow-colored figure, and with its golden wings it soars around the vast skies. It is said that by erecting rainbow bridges it can move freely even through the earth and sea. Its beauty and abilities were given to the "Bird Man" and "Fairy" Digimon.

Attacks:
* Rainbow Symphony: Uses her rapier to play a symphony of super-fused lasers that shine with the colors of the rainbow.
* Storm Gazer: Generates an unending supercell.

Zero_Hime

Zero_Hime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:25 pm
~Items~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:27 pm
~Previous Digimon~

User Image
Renamon:Renamon is tall and powerful for a Rookie level Digimon. She is far more mature than the other Rookie Digimon, considering her experience and her jaded view on life. Renamon's feral features and penetrating icy blue eyes can make her seem quite intimidating, even when she does not mean to give that impression. She seems to be able to teleport short distances. Renamon can also run at high speeds. She has the Taoist symbol on both of her wrists and a cancer horoscope symbol on her thighs.

Attacks:
* Diamond Storm (狐葉楔 Fox Leaf Arrowhead): Renamon summons a cloud of razor-sharp diamonds which she fires on her foe.
* Power Paw: Only used once in the show, Renamon's hands and feet are surrounded by blue fire as she strikes.

User Image
Youkomon is a Bewitching Beast Digimon. It looks like Kyubimon but has purple fur, orange feet and tail tips. Its name derives from "youko", which means a bewitching fox in Japanese.

It is feared as a bewitching beast that brings about bad luck. Since it possesses a huge spiritual power, it prides its many special abilities and is said to glide the heavens on its four feet that burn.

Attacks:
* Jaenryuu (邪炎龍, Jaenryuu? lit. "Evil Flame Dragon"): Shoots several black flames coming from its tails at opponent.
* Homura Dama (焔玉, Homura Dama? lit. "Flame Ball")

User Image
Gabumon is a yellow-skinned reptile-like Digimon about 2½ feet tall, although the 10 or so inch long horn atop his head increases his height. This horn, yellow just like his skin, has markings reminiscent of electric circuitry. His tail is normally held in a semi-erect position and has regularly-spaced bumps on its top. While most of his back is normally covered by his fur pelt, it can be assumed that these bumps continue up to the top of his head. Gabumon's belly is sky blue, with symmetric pink motifs. Gabumon's eyes are red and, although it is covered up, his muzzle is lizard-like.It has a total 4 arms and is covered by a pale blue dog-like pelt with royal blue tiger-like markings, which are perfectly symmetric.

Attacks:
* Blue Blaster (Petit Fire): Releases a stream of blue ice-like flames from its mouth.
* Horn Attack (Little Horn): Attacks with the horn on its head.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Zero_Hime

Zero_Hime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 pm
~Cards~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 pm
~Reserved~

Zero_Hime

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 pm
welcome  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:49 pm
Thank you Neo. ^^  

Zero_Hime

Castor Rei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:11 pm
Welcome, its nice to meet you. :c:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 pm
Nice to see some people have read the rules.
Welcome!  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

endinglight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:42 pm
Hey you! Welcome to fold, are you going to be RPing soon?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 am
Hello all, nice to see some people welcome little old me. ^^

Maybe, just perfecting my rp before I start.  

Zero_Hime

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:05 am
did you remember to post for your ancient  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 am
I'm about to, I can't do much since I hurt my left wrist, so I only have a hand to type at the moment.

Thanks for reminding me though. ^^  

Zero_Hime

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:16 am
Zero_Hime
I'm about to, I can't do much since I hurt my left wrist, so I only have a hand to type at the moment.

Thanks for reminding me though. ^^

sorry to hear about it hope you get better soon  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas