Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Which kamen rider opening song do u like?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faith Midnight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:54 pm
hey....i like kamen rider a lot heart ....but wat i like most about them r the songs they play for battles and of course their opening songs 4laugh ....my fav op. songs r kabuto, decade, double w, kiva, den-o, and faiz.....which op. songs u like??? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:07 pm
YES!! definitely kabuto both opening and closing songs blaugh and decade had a real good song too Gackt was a good choice i think xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Shinesman Black RX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:54 pm
Black RX baby. WAKE UP THE HERO!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:17 am
Fire bird and Lonely Soldier from Ryuki, People with no name from 555...I buy all the CD box sets at the end of each year so I always have them. Hibiki got cheated out of a box set though evil and I really liked all the music from that series.

I wish I could pick a favorite OP song sweatdrop I would say for me its a tie between Justifaiz and Round Zero from Blade.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:40 am
Inui Takumi
Fire bird and Lonely Soldier from Ryuki, People with no name from 555...I buy all the CD box sets at the end of each year so I always have them. Hibiki got cheated out of a box set though evil and I really liked all the music from that series.

I wish I could pick a favorite OP song sweatdrop I would say for me its a tie between Justifaiz and Round Zero from Blade.

can't blame you a lot of the opening songs from the shows are good and the more and more you hear them the more they grow on you  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:39 am
yeah thats true, im finding my self really getting into the openning for Double (W) good song lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kameno Raida

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:13 am
I agree with Shinesman Black RX and Dark Composer Sieg,  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Too bad I don't understand Japanese but I still listen to a lot of Kamen Rider songs like One World and Journey through the decade, I also liked the Kamen Rider Hibiki songs(I search the Lyrics in the internet)  

vain999

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:19 pm
vain999
Too bad I don't understand Japanese but I still listen to a lot of Kamen Rider songs like One World and Journey through the decade, I also liked the Kamen Rider Hibiki songs(I search the Lyrics in the internet)

who says you have to know what they are saying to like a song  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:20 pm
Kamen Rider G
vain999

Yeah... you're right, although there are a lot of judge-mental people in this country  

vain999

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:23 pm
vain999
Kamen Rider G
vain999

Yeah... you're right, although there are a lot of judge-mental people in this country

yea and we don't need those kind of people  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:30 pm
Has anyone heard the Japanese heavy Metal covers of the themes? I have them and they are...interesting to say the least.  

Shinesman Black RX
Vice Captain

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:30 pm
den-o was my fave OP  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:52 pm
Shinesman Black RX
Has anyone heard the Japanese heavy Metal covers of the themes? I have them and they are...interesting to say the least.

really?? like which songs O.O  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

DarkWolfReborn

3,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:08 pm
I liked the openings of Kiva, Decade, Kuuga, and Double  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]