Welcome to Gaia! ::

teh sexy ppl only >:3 (or horny) (or jus bored X3)

Back to Guilds

for all you horny sexi or bored ppl step right up.. this is teh guild u want X3 

Tags: sexy, sexi, bored, toys 

Reply Sexy Box [SB]
here ye here ye all ye hoes contest! contest! contest! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stfu Dustin
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:11 pm
listen up! im here to tell ya about this here contest mkayzz? you pick one of the three topics and a write a sweet and or perverted and or scary short story. and i will pick the winner and youll recieve a massive load of 10k XD smile have fun and goodluck i tried making them as hard as i could smile

you walk into school with no one there, as you walk further you start hearing loud footsteps and sound right then something grabs you!!!

you walk into a store seeing very few people but mostly all _ _ _ _(if you like girls put girls if you like guys put guys) suddenly some one walks to you and introduces themself.

mkay last one!!
you walk into a bar and see a hooker they claims their a virgin but you want to find out smile what would you do

goodluck people poll ends ina week  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:13 pm
you walk into a store seeing very few people but mostly all _ _ _ _(if you like girls put girls if you like guys put guys) suddenly some one walks to you and introduces them self. I introduce my self and we get married.

The End  

kittykat_460
Vice Captain

kittykat_460
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:15 pm
you walk into a bar and see a hooker they claims their a virgin but you want to find out smile Sooo i get my horny friend and ask him to find out...She was not =O

The End  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:16 pm
kittykat_460
you walk into a store seeing very few people but mostly all _ _ _ _(if you like girls put girls if you like guys put guys) suddenly some one walks to you and introduces them self. I introduce my self and we get married.

The End

Lol i like that, and freakin fresh said he liked that XD No lie on the phone with him XD  

XD Sheik-Kazuko-Wolfie X3
Vice Captain

kittykat_460
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:17 pm
you walk into school with no one there, as you walk further you start hearing loud footsteps and sound right then something grabs you!!! Its molester =O you are never seen again....but people swear they hear nooo nooo nooo oh yesss! =3

The End  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:18 pm
lmao XD dont win yet it has to go on for 5days DX  

Stfu Dustin
Captain

kittykat_460
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:20 pm
XD yayyyy
ty im very creative lol (not really)=D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:29 pm
I walk into school with no one there, as I walked further I started hearing loud footsteps and sound right then someone grabs me!!! It was some girl. She made me walk into a store, seeing very few people, but mostly all the girl that brought me. Suddenly She walks to me and finally introduces herself. She then made me walk into a bar and see a hooker that claimed to be a virgin, but I wanted to find out. (; She wasn't. ANYMORE.

xD

StriddinC L O U D
Vice Captain

kittykat_460
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:33 pm
StriddinC L O U D
I walk into school with no one there, as I walked further I started hearing loud footsteps and sound right then someone grabs me!!! It was some girl. She made me walk into a store, seeing very few people, but mostly all the girl that brought me. Suddenly She walks to me and finally introduces herself. She then made me walk into a bar and see a hooker that claimed to be a virgin, but I wanted to find out. (; She wasn't. ANYMORE.

xD

ohhhh lol thatz a goood one=D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:35 pm
kittykat_460
StriddinC L O U D

xD

Thats what she said.
Heh, sorry, couldn't resist the urge to say that. Its stuck in my head from school >:L

But thankies! xD

She deffinately moaned like a virgin. ;3

StriddinC L O U D
Vice Captain

kittykat_460
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:39 pm
StriddinC L O U D
kittykat_460
StriddinC L O U D

xD

Thats what she said.
Heh, sorry, couldn't resist the urge to say that. Its stuck in my head from school >:L

But thankies! xD

She deffinately moaned like a virgin. ;3

np
and
*cough*
lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:50 pm
il do all three
warning your gana get blown away biggrin
kay
you walk into school with no one there, as you walk further you start hearing loud footsteps and sound right then something grabs you!!! its the janitor. he wants to fucck. "sure" i say. we do it. yumm[;

you walk into a store seeing very few people but mostly all _ _ _ _(if you like girls put girls if you like guys put guys) suddenly some one walks to you and introduces themself. there name is steve. i say hi im sophia he says nice bobos i say nice a** cheeks. he says i was kidding i say so was i he says well call me. and i say no thanks your a** cheeks really arnt that great

mkay last one!!
you walk into a bar and see a hooker they claims their a virgin but you want to find out smile what would you do. buy them drinks till they get drunk and yell to the bar. virgin right over here who wants to fucck her first? and il charge 2.50 for it why 2.50? cause 5 bucks is too much and 1 is too little

THE END
oh yea beat that  

1-800-Butt-Sex

Romantik Stylin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:04 pm
1-800-Butt-Sex

THE END
oh yea beat that

I'm not very good at bsin so I cant P;.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:43 pm
you walk into a store seeing very few people but mostly all suddenly some cup comes and introduces themself. It says it's name is pudding and that it likes to make red jelly bleed. He's no shy, no he is not, he pooed in front of everyone. He's in love with a go-gurt. The end... Yeah tht went nowhere 83  

snaiIs

Tipsy Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kittykat_460
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:26 pm
iSockPuppet
you walk into a store seeing very few people but mostly all suddenly some cup comes and introduces themself. It says it's name is pudding and that it likes to make red jelly bleed. He's no shy, no he is not, he pooed in front of everyone. He's in love with a go-gurt. The end... Yeah tht went nowhere 83

I want to meet that cup.....  
Sexy Box [SB]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces