Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:24 am
When it comes between vegetable or fruits. It's of course fruits all the way for me.
So what about you? What do you prefer and what's your favorite snack/meal/treat ect that include it?

For example, I love banana. I also like banana water ice. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 am
Fruit.
My favorite fruit, at least at the moment, is pineapple.
My favorite treat that includes it is....... I don't know.
I prefer eating it alone since I've never really tried it in anything before.
I tried it on pizza once and it was alright.

I actually hate banana, Moonlight.
The texture is just all mushy and disgusting and I don't like the taste much. sweatdrop  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:55 am
Fruits beat out veggies for me.

My faves are.....strawberries, blackcherries, and bananas.

However I don't care for banana flavor stuff, but flavored water, desserts, etc with strawberry or black cherry I usually like.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:59 am
I'm a veggie girl at heart smile
the only fruit I like are apples, rspberries and banannas, or peach/strawberry flavoured stuff.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:13 am
@Zizzy
lol Wow zizzy! But now that you mentioned it. banana's mushed up can look gross. I always heard about pineapple pizza...I really should try it one day.

@Moon
Strawberries are really tasty. Strawberry flavored things are nice too. Cherries can be nice but as long as they're sweet. Sour things are usually OK but I prefer sweet stuff. ^_^

@DT
Yay a veggie girl! You're healthy! ^_^ I don't really like them. I used to say the only ones I like are corn or potato in particular but then I found out those are starches. o_o!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:41 am
I cant choose... gonk
I love veggies because they are great snacks!
But I love fruit cuz its really sweet and lets face it the almighty tomato goes with almost anything.

I guess I would have to say Fruit since there are more 'fruits' that are accepted as veggies. Like tomato and pickles and pumpkin and squash etc.

Don make me pic between them, cuz right now it would be tomato or peppers. mmmm Pizza... or anything with noodles and rice.  

VampressLeona

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:16 pm
Oh yeah! That I do like having them cooked with things but I don't really like eating them. But when you mentioned pizza it reminded me of chicken pizza which has onions/tomato's in it. And I pick at it but sometimes I eat them and it's not that bad as long as I don't taste it. ^_^

I had no idea Pumpkin or Tomato's were fruits!! Really?!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:25 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Oh yeah! That I do like having them cooked with things but I don't really like eating them. But when you mentioned pizza it reminded me of chicken pizza which has onions/tomato's in it. And I pick at it but sometimes I eat them and it's not that bad as long as I don't taste it. ^_^

I had no idea Pumpkin or Tomato's were fruits!! Really?!

They are indeed. It's because of the seeds I believe.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:32 pm
VampressLeona
I cant choose... gonk
I love veggies because they are great snacks!

the best veg to snack on are carrotsticks biggrin

I'm relaly itno peppers and onions. I like tomatoes, but only in sauces. as a fruit they're gross -haha
[tho tomatoes are apparently actually a fruit. so are peppers i think. if they grow above the ground and have seeds...]
corn on the cob is yummy (and potatoes of course). cabbage is nice with sunday dinners, celery in moderation. I'm getting to love parsnips.
Cucumbers are yummy in salds. Corgettes are nice in mediterranean foods in moderation. radishes are nice too  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:38 pm
I think its in my genes to not like tomatoes in their 'original' or 'raw' form because myself, my mom, all my mom's siblings and her dad don't like tomatoes that way. They have to be in sauces.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm
it the seeds. and how they explode into ooze in your mouth *shudders*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:12 pm
dragontamer363
it the seeds. and how they explode into ooze in your mouth *shudders*

Ooh when you say it like that it sounds gross. ^^

@DT
Ah-ha! So anything with a seed are fruits?! I would have never guessed. I also love corn. ^_^ But I heard it was neither fruit nor veggie. But a startch along with Potato?

@Moon
Tomato as sauce! Yup I can stand that too at least. Ketchup for example is a main one. Then sauce in things like Lasagnia or Parmasian Chicken Sandwiches are yummy. (I just realized I can't spell. >_>)  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:37 pm
yes probably starch. I now that potatoes don't count as your 5-a-day lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:32 pm
lol And now here comes my silly-ness question:
And what exactly is starch?

This question just came to mind.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:07 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
lol And now here comes my silly-ness question:
And what exactly is starch?

This question just came to mind.
starch is a polysaccharide charbohydrate...wow I take too much science. Basically its a form of glucose/sugar that most plants produce. Rice corn and potatoes are the best sources of it for human diet.

WOW didnt know my tomato/fruit comment would stimulate this conversation in this way. haha.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff