Reply Marijuana Discussion
Ever been around "fake smokers"? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:58 pm
So, has anyone been around "fake smokers," or talk to one, or anything like that?
(Fake smokers, those whom tell you they smoke but don't)
Tell me your stories.

This isn't really a fake person but, I remember I was with my friend and she wanted to smoke weed for the first time, so I was like alright, so we went to a park, I packed up a bowl, took two hits than pass it to her. She lights it, and than takes a hit, but doesn't inhale, I kept telling her she had to inhale but she didn't understand what I meant (Lol, I think it's cute when people are like that ahha), she did that for awhile til she realize what she was doing wrong haha.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:13 pm
I havent been around a fake smoker before but I have been around a first time smoker.We got out of school early and we went to to go find a 'spot' but the best we could find was some picnic bench in the forest so we rolled a joint he was like 3rd to get it and he was like "How do I do this haha?" we told him to suck and inhale and he would just get the smoke in his mouth and then let it go as soon as it was in there it took him like 3 tries before he actually got high.Now he is one of the funniest people I know to be around high.  

Indie Jesus

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 pm
yeah iv been around someone like that and also some people that thinkthey know what they are talking about to and embares themselfs, so this one time i was with some friends and we had a joint and we each took a hit and then it was his turn and instead of inhaling he blew on it to make it look like he was smoking he said " yeah i had some weed couple days ago but this is some good s**t" we knew he didnt smoke. also couple people ik talk about weed and they think they know what they are talking about they just look stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 pm
User Image
Three tries? Some people get the inhaling thing pretty quickly, others don't. But you would assume they would know if they aren't getting high of it.
ยป Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

winter rat

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:26 pm
talking about fakes haha we just had a big time fake just a little bit ago in here he was saying all the wrong stuff it was funny to read but he was also a perv and saying not cool stuff so he is out now ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm
User Image

i was chilling with a kid who claimed to be SUCH a big pot head....
i pulled out my bowl and a dime....
he was like O__O
and said he couldnt smoke cause it was a school night rofl

these people entertain me though.
Shows how easy it is to brainwash someone.

User Image

OH_Kerrshey

Tipsy Regular

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:40 pm
lol yeah its funny to see what they will say sometimes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:27 pm
Those people are annoying. They try too hard. Maybe if they where cool, I would invite them to toke, but nooo,they have to be lame.

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:39 pm
yep why do people do that for? probuly just to try and fit in u know  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:41 pm
True, but in order to fit in with people, you must know who you are and be true to yourself, so that you know where you "fit in".  

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:55 pm
yep but some people dont know so they lie and try to fit in, like u said be true and you will find where u belong  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff