Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^-,..,-^ creature talk ( chat, creature debates )
whats your favorite horror movie Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm
whats your favorite horror movie and why?

tell us about your fav horror movie and why you like it or even recomend some for the other creatures of the night

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:59 pm
I do like werewolves but i am a very big fan to survival zombie movies like resident evil, dawn of the dead, night of the living dead, etc... i just cant get enough i love the video games like out break bc im a good team mate for a zombie out break in real life > biggrin i would be the few that would say "epic..." then run around haveing a zombie kill of the week with meh friends  

Asurawolf
Crew

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:29 pm
lol ya i'm down with the zombie vids i love left 4 dead and i want to go see zombie land so baddly  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:03 am
If you like zombies, you should watch Shawn of the Dead. It's a horror-comedy movie. It's great. xd

As for my favorite horror movie; I seriously don't know what my favorite one is. I like movies like Van Helsing and Underworld. Like, wars between the races and stuff. But, I don't know. xd

_Jess-Roxx_xox
Crew

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:27 pm
ya i like shawn of the dead that was a funny movie xd
and i love underworld

but i have to say my all time favorite vampire movie is dracula by bram stocker its classic and amazing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 pm
I really don't have a favorite horror movie. I just now started to watch them because when I was little I was an scarie cat big time. I don't know if it counts but I like the collector and drag me to hell.  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:35 pm
you should see the movie the craft its not realy a scary movie its just wiccan based and all witch craft i love that movie heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:42 pm
ok I'll try  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:53 pm
woot //_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:07 pm
OO THe Craft is stupendous!! My favorite horror movie is.....UUUMMMM.... I think I would have to say..... Predator vs Alein  

LittleMissNonaFaye

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:12 pm
vary nice that was a good movie to //_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:15 pm
I love gore and I love anime....dead space! Its was so damn gorey! And it was anime so it was even worse! Haha! I get bored of old horror becasue its to predictable so I love it!  

heckal2

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:19 pm
that sounds cool //_^ you might like hell razor then its realy bloody and gory its old but its a pretty nasty horror movie about pandora's box and the demons that protect it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:21 pm
Seen them all. The second one was the best. The first sucked. The rest were...ok  

heckal2

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:25 pm
vary nice //_^ i'm glad i'm not the only one who has seen hell razor and i agree but for the sheer blood and gore hell razor is pretty good  
^-,..,-^ creature talk ( chat, creature debates )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games