Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Chat with the crew! Got awesome ideas? Share em! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:06 am
The point of this thread is pretty simple.
You tell us crew members what you want to see!
We will try our best to make ideas become real. We aren't promising that all ideas will turn into something as somethings can't be done.

If you don't have any ideas but have questions about something or just want to chat with us crew you are more then welcome to post here. heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image

I don't really have any suggestions, but I do have a comment I'd like to say. I really enjoy the Mods of this guild being nice and helpful. I know I don't talk much in this guild, but in this guild, I feel comfortable with everyone, unlike other guilds I used to be in.

I do have a question, but it's rather odd. I was wondering how you can make a successful treasure hunt like you did for the summer event? I'm a guild captain/owner and I really wanted to do a treasure hunt.

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image

Thank you. =) I'm a nice person and I like my mods to be that way as well. Plus all the crew is more like family then employees.

It was pretty easy. Just make a clue based on the title of the thread, author of the thread, last poster in the thread, thread pages, et cetera. (You don't have to use ALL that. Just 1 or 2 things.) So when the person reads the clue they have to think about where it leads to. Once they figure it out and go there there should be another clue leading them to the next area.
All you have to do is make clues. The players pretty much do the rest.
I made my clues all over the guild and even made a few dead ends. (2 threads with the same title or 2 threads by the same person.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:02 pm
User Image

Oh man I'm never good at these things. Ahaha.. Maybe you could do a picture collection type thing? Like candies spread amongst the threads, and people have to 'trick or treat' quote them and then either get candy or a trick instead? I DUNNO. Haha.  

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Crew

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:58 pm
{{ }}
User Image

I was always fond of the treasure hunt event. I've heard of a halloween take on it where they were searching for who was turning the crew into frogs[they even threw on the "I am a frog" pose on one of the old MCs] by following a series of clues.

If you could coordinate it, a murder mystery would be great too, likewise it would be a find a series of clues or logic puzzles.

I've never been a fan of the bump/dice contests but a small one wouldn't hurt either.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:35 am
I wonder if I could make something based on the Clue board game.
Hmmmmmmmm. xD

Aerobe
Captain

gamersdreams

4,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:59 pm
Aerobe
Hmmmmmmmm. xD

That would be great!
I do love a good mystery.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:14 pm
Aerobe
Hmmmmmmmm. xD

We'd have to incorporate some RPing into it to make it good but it sounds fun.

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

Vanilah22

Friendly Browser

8,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:20 am
can u help me regarding buy and sell method...?? (sorry for poor english grammar)
cause here at the philippines we dont have gaia cash>.<
crying
can someone suggest me for some market strategy?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 am
Secret Santa? That would be SO cool!  

D a n i e l l eStarrr

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
kenjie: Apply to T3h Vending Guild. They've got lots of guides that can help you.

Danielle: That sounds fun. We'll discuss. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm
{{ }}

So I need data for my newest exchange guide. I'm taking AP Microeconomics in school and noticed that Gaia qualifies for a scarily large number of these theories [which don't work in real life], so to both write a second vending guide and to reinforce what I've learned I wanted to make a guide that explains both how to vend, hoard, harvest, and exchange while using concepts from microeconomics. Basically get an A and make some gold doing it.

But for that I would need to be watching a number of items to see how they fluctuate and how people tend to bid accordingly. Likewise to devise demand curves, I would have to be able to see how much gold people carry around on them and how popular an item is.

So what better place to do this then a guild of questors? If you wouldn't mind sending me any good candidates that would be great. If anyone is struggling making gold but they're pushing forward send them to me and I'll be happy to teach them how to exchange, likewise if anybody is nearing a big purchase and needs to learn how to bid efficiently.

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:50 am
Pheregames
{{ }}

So I need data for my newest exchange guide. I'm taking AP Microeconomics in school and noticed that Gaia qualifies for a scarily large number of these theories [which don't work in real life], so to both write a second vending guide and to reinforce what I've learned I wanted to make a guide that explains both how to vend, hoard, harvest, and exchange while using concepts from microeconomics. Basically get an A and make some gold doing it.

But for that I would need to be watching a number of items to see how they fluctuate and how people tend to bid accordingly. Likewise to devise demand curves, I would have to be able to see how much gold people carry around on them and how popular an item is.

So what better place to do this then a guild of questors? If you wouldn't mind sending me any good candidates that would be great. If anyone is struggling making gold but they're pushing forward send them to me and I'll be happy to teach them how to exchange, likewise if anybody is nearing a big purchase and needs to learn how to bid efficiently.

Want to make a thread about this? I can sticky it, make an announcement about it, and members can post themselfs. I haven't been here much the past 2 weeks due to not having a computer so I wouldn't know who is struggling right now. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:50 pm
{{ }}

When I figure out how to articulate it, I'd appreciate a thread or announcement. Looking forward to Winter break, I'll actually have time. Besides, during my class he's been sort of ranting about social security and he'll randomly call on somebody and they'll look up.

The correct answer is "The government's fault".

So I can dedicate some time making these pretty little charts. But I'd like to take on maybe two or three who want to get some help. I'd love to do a marketplace question-place [hehe] sort of thing because that would be a good outline. I saw some pretty items on Gaia so I think I'll actually join in the apps pretty soon as well.

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150

D a n i e l l eStarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:57 pm
Not sure what you'd think but DTTPAY?
They're a fun way of recycling unwanted items and recieving something someone else no longer wants but that you might appreciate...
Though it may take a fair bit of work on the mods part to ensure rules are being kept and that people are donating...  
Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff