Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:29 am
So last night I told my mom I wasn't feeling too great so she gave me nightquil to take to feel better. I took it and before I knew it I was feeling drowsy and tired. It didn't take me long to just fall asleep. >_< I went to bed at 8:00-8:30!!! Waaayyy too much sleep!! Who would have thought those things would be so strong? XD Anyone ever taken one of those? I never thought it can make want to sleep so fast!

So today... I'm having a tough time staying away. >_< It's like I want more sleep though I slept for way too long. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:38 am
That... sucks?

I've done that before but at the moment I'm finding it hard to sympathize since I've been sleep deprived all week.
I haven't gone to sleep before 12:30AM all week, that means I haven't gotten more than four and a half hours of sleep.

Maybe you should take a nap.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 am
Really? What kept you up? Was it school or something else?
I wish I can take a nap but I'm at work sitting in front of a computer with paper work and computer work to do. >_< grr...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:08 am
Yeah-I've had days like that.....remember my topic about me taking the night time cold/flu meds to fall asleep when I couldn't find the other stuff?

haha-good times....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:22 am
lol Oh yeah that's right!! Was it Night quil by any chance?
They sure do have a lasting effect.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:29 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
lol Oh yeah that's right!! Was it Night quil by any chance?
They sure do have a lasting effect.

I think it might have been, yes.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:07 pm
Zizzykitty
That... sucks?

I've done that before but at the moment I'm finding it hard to sympathize since I've been sleep deprived all week.
I haven't gone to sleep before 12:30AM all week, that means I haven't gotten more than four and a half hours of sleep.

Maybe you should take a nap.

No, see, the difference between too little sleep and too much sleep is you can't fall asleep when you've had too much of it.

It actually really, really sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:40 pm
it always takes me ages to get to sleep (part of the reason why I stay up so late - it tires me out). I'd liek to have a go of that nitol stuff, but I would worry taht i'd sleep trhough the aarm or something.

@Dornkus - yeah that would suck ><  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:41 am
@DT
Same for me. On a typical bases I don't go to bed until 11:00 or maybe 12:00. I can't go to bed any earlier.

@Dornkus
hehe. Sounds like you've been through it before. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 am
Hmmm that sounds effective, it must good. It would be nice for me too have when I can't get to sleep.  

Angel Mechanholy

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:15 am
Yeah I'll say it great if you can't sleep. The effects occur really fast making you tired and sleepy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:40 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
hehe. Sounds like you've been through it before. ^_^

Too many times.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:32 am
During the school year I'm always in some state of sleep deprivation.
Typical night for the past two weeks I'll get less than hours.
I try to go to sleep earlier but I just can't.
I've been thinking of taking a sleep aid at like eight o'clock then passing out for the next nine or so hours.
I'm hoping that would kick my sleeping schedule in the knees and get me back on track.

Last weekend I must have been exhausted because I just remember watching TV around 8:30 then suddenly waking up at 9:45 the next morning.

I'd rather have too much sleep because then I'm just sluggish and that's much easier for me to get back on track.
When I'm not sleeping well I get really fidgety and I can't think straight.
Randomly passing out in class isn't good either.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:39 pm
seriosuly.. I dont like beiong sleepy cause it makes me slow.. o_o and i hate being slow.. cause im the type who likes to do loits of stuff.. neutral  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:57 pm
You'd think too much sleep would be refreshing, but nope. When you wake up you just feel even more sleepy, until a whole day's wasted in bed. One time there was a thunderstorm and the power was out so I went to bed at 6:00pm and the next morning I felt like a zombie. And this other time I over-slept taking a nap and I could NOT get to sleep that night. I'd slept from 2:30pm to 6:45pm.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff