Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
Where will you be when the heat comes with atomic FIRE!?!?!? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iammoredino

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:23 am
what would you do during ATOMIC WARFARE ???
1)stay in your safe vault
2)become raider/slaver
3)brotherhood of steel
4)be a enclave
5)be your own person
6)be sitting in bed waiting for a bomb to come and kill you
7)ect (explain)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:44 am
I would probably wait for the radiation to turn me into a Ghoul, then go around snack on the brains of the Raiders  

Mystic Book Collection

4,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:39 am
As long as the vault stays sane like 101s history, then I would prefer a life of relative safety and continuity than living above ground where the fallout would kill me (Assuming this is a few years after the bombs fell)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:01 am
i would most likely melt into the nearest object and become one with it,

hopefully a chainsaw. ninja  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

FireKunai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:10 am
If the Colonel let's me, I'd be an Enclave officer biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:22 pm
In all likelihood: Dead. Roasted, melted, whatever. Dead.

In a perfect world: West Coast BoS for the win.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:05 pm
Well if I do survive.. I'll be my own person, maybe loot around, find a safe place to live and maybe some fellow survivors  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:17 pm
I would become a scavanger, and train a Yao Guai to guard my stuff...Or...I would run a bar/diner at a town...I like buisness cool  

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:57 pm
Well Id be me. People shoot. I shoot back. whats more simple then killing some ******** brain for shooting at you?

then I would run around and kill NecroTech51 while you try to sell stuff to me. > smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:35 pm
Alternatively, I would have Burke's job.

Something about being a businessman who knows how to fight in necessary and has no problem hiring someone to blow up a settlement makes me happy.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 pm
captin albert wesker
Well Id be me. People shoot. I shoot back. whats more simple then killing some ******** brain for shooting at you?

then I would run around and kill NecroTech51 while you try to sell stuff to me. > smile

Cool, and while you try to blow my brains out, my Yao Guai will feast on your innerds, and if you choose to kill him first, you will also find a .44 mag. bullet tearing your head off... biggrin Pleasure doing buisness with you...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:09 am
NecroTech51
captin albert wesker

Cool, and while you try to blow my brains out, my Yao Guai will feast on your innerds, and if you choose to kill him first, you will also find a .44 mag. bullet tearing your head off... biggrin Pleasure doing buisness with you...

realisticly guns would be incredibly hard to find,so most likely he'll try to take on a yao gui with a wrench and get maueld by it. neutral  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

Iammoredino

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:13 pm
scurr
NecroTech51
captin albert wesker

realisticly guns would be incredibly hard to find,so most likely he'll try to take on a yao gui with a wrench and get maueld by it. neutral

well the vault must have some weapons
and if i were up against an Yao Guai and him
it's called a MINI NUKE >=D lol naw i'd prob get out like a nail board and put 5 nails into the YG's head and get shot  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:13 pm
scurr
NecroTech51
captin albert wesker

Not at my house... xd  

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:39 am
as for myself i luckily live near a TA (territorial army) center,which is packed with lovely guns,ammo and tanks. biggrin  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff