Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
If you could have any Hetalia character all to your self.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nifty drifty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:30 pm

This is possibly the most unrealistic thread in the history of forever on this guilde. Keep the faggotry as low as possible.

do rike dis:
1. ??? - answer why
2. ??? - answer why
3. ??? - answer why

I'll go first, so you have an example to follow~! heart

1. Ivan (Russia~), because I have Russophilia, lawl. And I could totally get along with him. No gonna lie. xD
2. Sadiq (Turkey~), because he's someone I would defiantly get along with.
3. Gilbert (Prussia~), because we can start the Prussian empire again. If you haven't checked my profile yet, you should know because I'm PRUSSIAN! xD And we'd get along.

lawl, I'mma faggotplz. other reasons for me would be just because I find their cultures, languages, and countries so interesting. Granted, these countries would probably hate me souly because I'm from America! :'D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 pm
1.Russia-cuz he's adorable and evil. I love evil.And because I gots Russian in meh so yeah.And cuz he's cool.:3

2.China-Cuz he's also adorable and i like pandas.And some cute things.... X3

3.Canada-BECAUSE HE'S SO NEGLECTED AND IGNORED. And I like Canadians,they're awesome.

Those would be mah top picks but I'd actually choose all of the hetalia characters  

Damanit-yes

Lazy Strawberry

FeIiciano

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:07 pm

►Molly Kirkland;;
Northwestern Antarctica

╔══════════════╗
1. Feliciano (Italy). My friends always tell me I act like him. Why not?
2. Matthew (Canada) He's so unloved! I would absolutely love to have Kumajirou around, anyway. Plus...Canadian accent. Pffff.
3. Francis (France). He could help me with my French homework. But the part of him being a pervert... Well, most of my friends are, maybe I could live with it. Haha.
╚══════════════╝

And the penguin.Rufus.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:37 pm

So much Canada. ;n; ewz.
Sorry. ;n;

nifty drifty

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:29 pm
1.Germany-I'd totally want to have 'cause he'd be all blushing and that's so cute!I'd totally have a love/kinda hate relationship with him. whee

2.Russia-How could you not love him?I'd get along with him so well because I have his child-like yet evil personality!He's just adorable.

3.South Italy-I don't know why,but I just love him so much! whee I think people who are tsundere are fantastic.I would spend hours cuddling him. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:50 pm

xDD~! Germany's cool~

nifty drifty

Mizaki_Kurosaki12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:34 pm
Ai~ Okay I get it~ heart
1. America (Alfred) Because I love how we eat and still mantain that 'figure' and he's just so much fun~ heart 3nodding

2. Canada (Matthew) Because he has that Innocence written all over his face making him even harder to resist at times and that secret agressive side he only shows during hockey games blaugh heart redface

3. England (Arthur) Because if his many personallys most likely Punk would be my favorite and well Tsundra too that way I can rub certaint things in his face later if he ever got me piss~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:41 am

So much Canada! x___x
Ewww

nifty drifty

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:06 pm
Germany. He could whip me into shape. And if he can tolerate Italy, then he could tolerate me. xD

Italy, cuz we could eat, sleep, and draw together. 8D

I don't know who else I'd want to hang out with.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:23 pm
1. France, because I absolutely love him and I do want to learn French, but mostly cause I love him.

2. Russia, because I want to be a Russian Translator when I am older and who better to teach me.

3. Canada, because he needs more love and he is absolutely adorable. How could you not want to kidnap him?

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

imacashew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:47 pm
RUSSOPHILIA

So much Canada! x___x
Ewww

You ASKED.

1. England [Arthur], because he's my favorite. And I just might be an Anglophile. He'd get along with my dad too~ You'll find some part of him you'd love~!

2. America [Alfred], HOW DOES HE STAY SO THIN!? >_<

3. Denmark [????], I love his fooshy hair. biggrin And he just looks awesome~!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:19 pm
Why do I keep seeing he misconception that Russia is evil? It makes me very sad. :< He is NOT evil, just has a kind of child-like cruelty... Which is where you don't really mean harm but you like the reactions. He also does bad things for the 'greater good'. If he's evil, so is Germany for the Nazis and everything else. /End rant XD

1. TORIS (Lithuania). God. I want him to be my housewife. If he can put up with Poland and Russia, he can put up with me.♥
2. IVAN (Russia). Because... I have his sense of humor sometimes. And I understand being made out to be the villain.
3. That's a hard one. But Ludwig (Germany). A strong handsome man, who does housework! What's not to love.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

nifty drifty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:29 pm
imacashew
RUSSOPHILIA

So much Canada! x___x
Ewww

You ASKED.

1. England [Arthur], because he's my favorite. And I just might be an Anglophile. He'd get along with my dad too~ You'll find some part of him you'd love~!

2. America [Alfred], HOW DOES HE STAY SO THIN!? >_<

3. Denmark [????], I love his fooshy hair. biggrin And he just looks awesome~!

And I'm allowed to have an opinion of other people's opinions. :'D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:42 pm
oh you just had to ask that didn't you? xd in that case, my top picks are:

1. Canada: like everyone says, poor guy is so neglected that he deserves a little bit of sugah! although I think I'm way too similar to him.

2. Sweden. He's Mr tall, dark and handsome and, really good with housework and kids. And yes, even though I wpuldn't be able to understand his grunting, I'd probably keep him around for the sake of well... teaching me to cook (since I really don't know how to sweatdrop )

3. Poland. Yes, even though he might eventually drive me crazy, I want to go clothes shopping with him xd  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

nifty drifty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:49 pm
Meeting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff