Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section
Looking for skilled RP-ers! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:13 pm
How good are you at Rp-ing? Do you think you are really good? Good? the best? well, whichever, I'm here to see just how well you guild members can RP! PM me if you think you've got what it takes to be a very skilled rp-er! Cause, I will train you in any way I can to make you good! Well, I await, your replies, my lovely Guild member RP-ers!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 pm
I'll join, just tell me what we're doing.

I don't check into Gaia too often so feel free to PM me so that I can get an email.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Aeronathe

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:17 pm
Spectra Katsuni
How good are you at Rp-ing? Do you think you are really good? Good? the best? well, whichever, I'm here to see just how well you guild members can RP! PM me if you think you've got what it takes to be a very skilled rp-er! Cause, I will train you in any way I can to make you good! Well, I await, your replies, my lovely Guild member RP-ers!
User ImageO pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others...User Image
as i have previously stated, it is hard if not near impossible to judge the quality of a persons role playing. the reason being because everyone has their own standards that they like and require for them to be considered a good role player. This is partially because everyone has their own style and way that they like to role play. Thus making it hard if not impossible to judge a persons role playing skills because everyone has different expectations of what a good or perfect role play sample should look like meaning you will come out with multiple and different ideas of what is acceptable for role playing and what is not.
User ImageO damn'd soul wallowing in your sin....Perhaps it is time time to die?User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:22 pm
actually there is a way to distinguish that. The literary way of thinking. If the english skills are exceptional, then you have a balanced rp-er.  

Galiel Kaicho

Aeronathe

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:27 pm
Spectra Katsuni
actually there is a way to distinguish that. The literary way of thinking. If the english skills are exceptional, then you have a balanced rp-er.
User ImageO pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others...User Image
yes, and no. because i can type something that makes completely no sense at all but have it be grammatically correct. there for it comes down to again a persons personal preference. if all you want is grammar then I can be a very skilled role player. however i don't think of myself as one. i barely think of myself as semi-literate.
User ImageO damn'd soul wallowing in your sin....Perhaps it is time time to die?User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:37 pm
Why is it that everyone has to go against me in this guild? I'm only saying things that shouldn't be went against.  

Galiel Kaicho

Aeronathe

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Spectra Katsuni
Why is it that everyone has to go against me in this guild? I'm only saying things that shouldn't be went against.
I'm just saying as far as one's role playing skills go each person has their own style of role playing. therefore when trying to judge if someone is good at role playing or not they have their own expectations that others must meet....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:02 pm
Not necessarily...but whatever. I'm tired of this..  

Galiel Kaicho

Shanoa Ecclesia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:51 pm
I think that im a good a rp-er, not the best of the best but i do think of myself as a good one  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:03 pm
finally someone who is thinking..well if you want to start an rp you are welcome to pm me.  

Galiel Kaicho

Shanoa Ecclesia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:24 pm
ok i'll think about about a guild, i dont have any ideas so far  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:22 pm
I personally think I am an amazing roleplayer. My characters are unique, I make good plotlines, I don't use script or asterisks (for action), and... hmmm. I'm just really good.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 pm
I've been RPing fer quite some time now, almost 10 years. Am I good? I don't think so, but I can play some awesome characters.

Also, what Aeronathe said is correct.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:56 pm
I was only asking people for their own opinion of if they were good or not, and he took it further by telling me things I really didn't want to hear at the time.

Anyway, I like to RP, it's really fun, if any of you want to start an RP with me, I'm fine with it, just PM me! smile  

Galiel Kaicho

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:08 pm
Spectra Katsuni
I was only asking people for their own opinion of if they were good or not, and he took it further by telling me things I really didn't want to hear at the time.

Anyway, I like to RP, it's really fun, if any of you want to start an RP with me, I'm fine with it, just PM me! smile
Depends on the RP. I'd rather you explain what it's about.  
Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff