Submit

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:28 am
User Image

Remember all those times Dr.Neo cortex used those mutants to Try and destroy crash????But crash foiled him?And then he used those helmets to control Crash's friends?And then mutated himself?The list is endless.

But now he has come up with a new plan.He has stormed wumpa Island,not only creating normal mutants,But now mutating crash and his friends,Controling them with helmets.His neice nina has entered the plot as well,Being mutated and controlled herself.

You are a new breed of hero.Un-mutated,It's up to you to save crash and his friends,But ultimately,The world.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:41 am
R U L E S

User Image

1.NO GODMODDING!
2.Drama and romance are great WE WANT THOSE!But keep it PG-13 please,Anything more,Timeskip.
3.Try to be kinda-semi-literate.
4.You can be any animal you want,As long as it is relatively small.And preferrably furry.E.g.No elephants.
5.I can add rules if i like.So there.HAHAHA.
6.Only ten people can have a mask.Check the Accepted profiles to see who has.
7.Make the PM subject,ahh!My hero's are monsterers!
8.Put a dramallama in the PM,so i Know you read the rules.  

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:44 am
Profile skele.

Username:
Name:
Age sad 10-19)
Species:
Abilities/Fighting style sad Up to four abilities.)
Crush:
Rival:
Clothing:
Bio:
Extra:

Cannons.

Cortex:
Crash:
Coco:Tornado_Miles_Prower
Aku Aku:
Uka Uka:
Crunch:
N-gin:
Tiny tiger:
Dingodile:
Doctor Nitrus Brio:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:02 am
~Accepted profiles~

Username:Thebamboozler
Name:Max Freeman
Species:Honeybadger
Abilities/Fighting style:Extremely fast.He can Spin around like crash,But he uses he claws.He can also use teleportation.He can use energy beams and Finally, Manipulate wind.
Crush:None yet.
Rival:None yet.
Clothing:Combat trousers with lightweight blue Trainers.
Bio:He used to know crash and his friends,Always hanging out with them.But one night,He went out to look for some Wumpa fruit.But when he came back,His friends had changed.He just managed to escape.Now,He had to look for a team to help him beat Neo.
Extra:He has his own mask,HikiTiki.

Name: Leap
Species: Female Lemur
Abilities/Fighting style: Can jump super high, focuses on using her feet as weapons, uses claws occasionally, has a very strong background in feet hand combat.
Crush: Unknown
Rival: Cortex
Clothing: Red Kimono, with white dragons (A martial arts robe)
Bio: Unknown
Extra: Unknown  

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Arachnor_Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:34 pm
(Like mah new avi and this is wicked@!)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:44 pm
You don't need OOC marks yet,don't worry.I haven't opened the RP yet XD.But thanks,and yes i do!  

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:10 am
Hey.Open i guess.Miles,Wanna make the first post?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:15 am
(MY NAME IS TAILS GRRRRRR!!!!! scream )

Leap was silent in the trees she was wanting and anticipating the next move of Cortex's mutant. He made his move and look up and saw her a lemur it was. Leap flew and latched onto his face clawing at it until the mutant screamed and ran off into the water.  

Arachnor_Black
Crew

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:32 am
(EEEEK!DON'T HURT ME!But why are people gonna call u that when it's not even in your username.)

Max ran around the forest,Looking for people.This is stupid max he thought to himself Why are people Gonna randomly join your cause?And why would they be in the forest? He kept running until he crashed into a bush.He was about to get up when he saw a lemur Beating a Mutant.Once she finished,He walked out of the bush and Began to speak."Hi,I'm Max.I saw how you dis-" the mutant ran raring out of the Lake at them.He swiftly punched it down without looking.HikiTiki came out and latched onto the Mutant and Turned him back into a little duck,Which waddled away."Anyway,I was wondering if you'd like to join my little team to help Take down cortex?" Hikitiki looked at him."Max,I don't think you should randomly ask people.I doubt they would instantly want to Help you,A stranger." Max "Psh'aw!"ed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:36 am
(Because everyone knows Miles Prower like to be called Tails!)

Leap looked up and saw the badger thing, and jumped to a tree and hung down off of her tail. "Um, the mask is right you shouldn't talk to strangers but anyway what's in it for me?" Leap asked as she swong back and forth on her tail.  

Arachnor_Black
Crew

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 am
(I guess...)

Max collapsed."Behh??Saving the world!Helping furrykind.Saving the hero's crash Bandicoot and All his friends!Adventure!Training!Dancing,Hopefully...:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:51 pm
"Eh, not interested." Leap said jumping away.  

Arachnor_Black
Crew

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:53 am
Max sighed,and paced along with her "Aw,come on.Do you realize that technically Neo cortex has almost taken over the world?!To quote Smash.T badger 'Alone we are strong.Together,We are unbeatable' And it won't just be me!Other people will help too!Hikitiki!Tell her!" "I'm not getting in to this!"

Meanwhile,In cortex's HQ,The doctor was sitting in a chair,Replaying the Tape from his mutant over and over again."It seems we have some rebels on our hands.Munka!Take care of them!" "Yes sir!" replied the Mutant,Already walking over.

(Anyone can control Cortex and his mutants when it suits them.Try controlling Munka,Tails!)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 am
(Hmm, I wanna control Coco)  

Arachnor_Black
Crew

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 pm
(There.You now control coco.)  
Crash Bandicoot