Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:38 pm
Idea: Everyone has to go through highschool right? Open to all Final Fanasy and Kingdom Hearts characters. Pick which grade you want to be in, or if you dont want to be a student you can be a teacher, Principle, or Janitor even. This is a private school so there will be opening ceremonies on the first day of school so dress your best because there aren't any uniforms.

Here at FF Kingdom High there are many courses to choose from, such as Math, English, History, Science, to name a few.

We are well known for our Military and Combat courses.

If you want to start a Club you will have to get the headmaster's approval.

The RP will start on the first day of school, but you can't have an empty school so this RP will be on hold till you guys start Signing up.

Rules: We will follow the Rules that Lucrecia has posted so make sure you read them.

Plese don't sign up if you don't get on regularly because you will create snags in the flow of the RP if you don't get on but once a month (exaggeration but you know what I mean).

Also I will only be accepting one of each character. I am still accepting new students and staff.

To Sign Up: Post who you want to be in the OOC topic of this rp, first come first serve, I will list who's taken on here and in the ooc topic.

SO Post up your class schedule in the OOC topic!

Students with a * by their grade are teachers aids, the subject they are helping with will be listed after the astrick.

Staff:

Head Master-Lucrecia Crescent - Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD

Magic Teacher- Rinoa - among_angel_wings

History Teacher- Schala Zeal - Princess Schala Zeal

Drama Teacher- Genesis- Namine the Nameless

Gym Coach- Angeal Hewley - Kylix Uzumaki

Girls Counselor- Lulu - Rinoa_Heartilly4

Boys Counselor- Vincent Valentine - I-iVincent Valentine-I

Office Secretary - Zexion -

Nurse- Aeris / Aerith -

Students:

Freshmen

Sera - Sera_Farron

Terra- Tina_Brandford

Kadaj - Namine the Nameless

Sophmores

Sora- Tora the Dark Prince

Kairi- Kairi_Kozplayr

Cloud Strife- l Cloud Strife I

Zack Fair- I SOLDIER I Zack Fair

Zidane- Metalstar_Keyblader

Yuna- x_y u n a c h a n g_x

Lightning- Namine Angel of Love

Xion- CherryBlossoms-Princess

Juniors

Reno - Small Plushie Zexion - *Basic Military

Sephiroth- Gray BloodStone - *Basic Military

Terra-KH - ShadowxOfxAxHeart - *Basic Military

Rufus Shinra - Small Plushie Zexion

Rikku- Grand Master Thief Rikku

Squall - x Squall Strife x

Tifa Lockhart - Azalea Reincarnated

Riku - Naruto MD-Uzumaki

Dagger - Neko_chan_IX

Seniors

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:55 pm
DORM ROOM ASSIGNMENTS

Girls

Room 1

Yuna

Lightning

Rikku

Room 2

Tifa

Sera

Xion

Terra

Room 3

Kairi

Dagger

Boys

Room 1 B

Cloud Strife

Zack Fair

Squall Lenohart

Zidane Tribal

Room 2 B

Sephiroth

Reno

Rufus ShinRa

Terra -KH

Room 3 B

Kadaj

Sora

Riku  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:35 pm
Announcement Board

To Make Things Flow Better class periods will last four days(not meaning class periods will be four days long but for four irl days you will be role playing in that class period. NOTE: the four day rule is a trial I may alter the length depending on how everyone does). On the fourth day I will Post CLANG CLANG CLANG (yes that is the sound effect for the bell signaling the end of class) in big bold red letters to let you know that you need to go to the next class period. After CLANG CLANG CLANG you cannont stay in the time period. You may remain in the class but it will no longer be 1st period it'll be 2nd, etc. I will aslo post what class period to go to along with clang clang clang.

You have SIX days (IRL days, and this is also trial and will be determined by how everyone participates) to post all after school activity, after school activity is all of your miscellanious time. Such as: eating dinner, showering, eating dinner, sleeping, showering, dates- as in dating, etc.

IF YOU KNOW YOU WON"T BE POSTING FOR A WHILE, FIT IT INTO THE RP. EX: your going to a convention for three days which is equivalent to 1 class period, have your character sleep in, fall asleep during class, get sick and be in the nurses office the whole time, etc. To make things simple we'll call posts like this Absentee slips.

You may NOT time jump- by this I mean your character cannot be in a cafeteria full of people if it isn't the lunch period.

However if you miss a class or after school period (meaning you didn't post within the three or six day time limit) and didn't post an Absentee slip, you can post what we'll call a Make up Assignment. This is a post where you can time skip your character to where everyone else is at.

I am Also resturcturing the schedule system, some classes will only be available during certain class periods. (The post about class periods and available courses is on the second page of this RP's OOC topic) And when you make your schedule, try to make is so that yours lines up with schedules posted before you so we don't have 3 different classes for Math B with two people in each class. I realize that this means some of you will have to go back and fix your schedules, for this I apologize.

If you change your SN send me a PM so I can change it on the character list.

Hopefully these changes will make the RP more structured and run smoother.

For Any Questions or Concerns Please send Me a PM

You can post dorm room requests in the OOC thread for this topic.

Please post 8 classes that you will be taking in the OOC Topic. This is so you can attend classes with your friends. To switch to a different class during the year you will have to send me a PM.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:54 pm
:STUDENT SCHEDULES:

Listed by Grade, then Alphbetical order by the students first name.

Freshmen

-------Kadaj-------

Pr. 1- Math
Pr. 2- Science
Pr. 3- Basic Military
Pr. 4- History
Lunch
Pr. 5- Art
Pr. 6-Drama
Pr. 7-Magic
Pr. 8- Study Hall

Sophmores

-------Cloud Strife-------
1st period - History

2nd Period - English

3rd Period - Drama

4th Period - Study Hall

Lunch

5th Period - Science

6th Period - Combat Training

7th Period - Magic Class

8th Period - ROTC

------Kairi------

Pr. 1: Math
Pr. 2: English
Pr. 3: Drama
Pr. 4: Social Studies
Lunch
Pr. 5: Science
Pr. 6: Study Hall
Pr. 7: Magic Class
Pr. 8: P.E

-----Sora-----

1st Period- P.E.
2nd Period- Study Hall
3rd Period- Math
4th Period- Aviation Pilot
Lunch
5th Period- English
6th Period- Science
7th Period- Magic Class
8th Period- ROTC

-------Zack Fair-------

Pr. 1: Literature
Pr. 2: English
Pr. 3: Drama
Pr. 4: Study Hall
Lunch
Pr. 5: Science
Pr. 6: Combat Training
Pr. 7: Magic Class
Pr. 8: ROTC

Juniors

-------Reno-------

Pr. 1-Art
Pr. 2-English
Pr. 3-Basic Military*
Pr. 4-Math
Lunch
Pr. 5-Science
Pr. 6-Drama
Pr. 7-Study Hall
Pr. 8-ROTC

----------Rikku----------

Pr. 1- Math
Pr. 2- History
Pr. 3- Drama Class
Pr. 4- English
Lunch
Pr. 5- P.E
Pr. 6- Combat Training
Pr. 7- Magic Class
Pr. 8- ROTC

-------Rufus Shinra-------

Pr.1 Mechanics
Pr.2 Science
Pr.3 Literature
Pr.4 Math
Lunch
Pr.5 Art
Pr.6 Drama
Pr.7 Magic Class
Pr.8 Study Hall

-------Sephiroth-------

Pr. 1-Art
Pr. 2-History
Pr. 3-Basic Military *
Pr. 4-English
Lunch
Pr. 5-Science
Pr. 6- Study Hall
Pr. 7-Magic Class
Pr. 8-ROTC

-----Terra (KH)-----
Pr. 1-Literature
Pr. 2-History
Pr. 3-Basic Military*
Pr. 4-Math
Lunch
Pr. 5-Study Hall
Pr. 6-Drama
Pr. 7- Magic Class
Pr. 8-ROTC

Seniors

Once your schedule has been posted here you HAVE to send me a PM to change your schedule.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Metalstar_Keyblader

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:11 pm
Zidane jump down from the tree as he enter the auditorium, it's completely full of students roaming about. He looked around and notice some girls were talking near the bullitin board.

My, there's sure are a lot of hotties at this school. I am totally going to like this school! Zidane thought as he sat down.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:38 pm
Vanille walked with a slight pep in here step. She was so excited. Why you ask? It was opening night. She would be meeting new people maybe old ones. Maybe even get a crush or two. Vanille looked to her right and spotted a boy most likely in an higher grade than herself was leaning against a wall trying to blend in with the crowd of kids. He must not like crowds all that much. But then again neither did she.  

RikkuTheHyperBlondeTheif

2,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

among_angel_wings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:34 am
Rinoa was one of the teachers standing by the headmaster, she noticed all around her that there were many students this year. This made her really excited, she was smiling. She greeted every student that passed by her. "Hello, Good Morning!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 pm
User Image
---------- Grand MasterThiefRikku
Rikku was going to be Excited about this it's going to be Great fun at a school like this! "I wonder if i can find Yunie?" she thought. she waled down the hall and then the classrooms and say lots of new people walking by pass her and there she saw Yunie.

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

among_angel_wings

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:38 am
-She was estatic, it was going to be a busy year this year, she was becoming really happy, a bit nervous yes, but happy.- "Pleased to meet you everyone, Were going to have a great year."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:43 am
Lucrecia was nervous. It was such a ruckus in the Auditorium, and the crowd was really starting to build up. Shifting stance, she smiled shyly at the students, new and old, while she held on to the notebook as if it was a safety rope and she was about to drown. Why do I put up with this? I know I get like this every year... she thought to herself. Alright.... Take it easy. I'll be just fine... Let's see... How did I start, again...?
Pondering the question, she turned to Rinoa beside her.
"It's quite an energetic bunch this year, isn't it", she mumbled gently.  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

I Am Your Azalea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 am
Tifa walks in, peppy and excited. Yet, a little nervous at what might happen throughout the year.
Wow...I can't wait until classes and activities start. I hope I make new friends. But...where do I start?... Tifa thought to herself.
Tifa decides to stay semi-close, semi-away from the crowds.
Hmm... I wonder what else there is around here.
Tifa thinks whether she should stay in the auditorium or sneak out and roam about the school.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:12 am
Squall "Leon" Leonhart walked into the auditorium with a bored expression on his face, his bag slung over his shoulder in apathy. He didn't particularly care where he sat, so he just sat on the nearest bench available. This was the last place the sullen teen wanted to be, but in order to graduate and move on with his life, he just sucked it up.  

x Squall Strife x

Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces