Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack Family Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want Ovan as your father?
  Oh yes. <3
  On no. D:
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:12 pm
I actually saw a topic like this in Midori's FF12 guild, but with FF characters and I thought it was really interesting, so here it is:
If you got to choose the .Hack characters to be part of your family, what would you make them? Like would you have Ovan as a father? A brother? Would you even want Ovan in your family?

I'd totally want Haseo to be my mom and Kuhn to be my brother. I think that'd be awesome. Not sure who I'd want as grandparents, but I want Pi as my aunt.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 pm
ovan would pull tricks and proably scare the cr@p out of me and play mind games(iwouldn't having him as an uncle) and i proably zelkova to be my little borther and i proably want arura as my aunt ot grandma and gabi would be the grandpa that tells war stories and poorly hides his p0rn

*rembers that i'm adopted agian irl* i wonder who really am  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:43 pm
Khun would be the best big bro ever. We'd go pick up chicks together. Or rather, he'd go pick up chicks, and I'd make him buy me drinks.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:54 am
Can this be for R:1 characters as well? <.< >.>  

Zira361

Zyxa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 am
Piros as a dad sounds hilarious. "Hark, he of fair eyes, eat your vegetables!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:53 pm
Well, I like my real family, but if I were to have a .hack family...
Gabi as a father because then he would be lax with rules but still have power and all that. And he'd be pretty cool.
Silabus as a mom would be funny. He'd always be freaking out unlike Gabi and he would be really nice and helpful. And I think I just made a crack pairing.
I'd want Haseo as an older brother. That would rock since I would be able to stalk him easily, and also he'd defend me from PKers. And it would be easier to watch him and his boyfriend (Azure Kite XD) snogging.
Pi would be my grandmother. Haseo and I would both call her Old Hag (I always do anyway. Whenever I write a Pi symbol somewhere I end up writing Old Hag by it)
Kuhn would be the uncle. He'd be a creepy uncle.
Tsukasa would be an adopted cousin, that way I could protect him/her, but still wouldn't be related, so.... ;D
Sora would be a creepy little brother, and Sakubo would be the creepy little sister.
BT is an aunt
Sakaki is that one teacher at school that is just too evil.
Endrance would be despised older cousin.
Ovan wouldn't be related in any way other than having his ***** van parked outside our house. Creeper.
Wiseman would be a grandfather for us, on Silabus's side. Pi is on Gabi's side.
Piros would be a cousin as well. Creeper.
A-20 would be a sister. Cuz she's cool (I feel bad for Silabus XD)
Mimiru is cousin, as are Subaru and Crim.
I'm pretty much incorporating everyone I like or dislike. Mia would be the house's pet. I hate Gaspard, so he's just Silabus's friend. XP
Balmung is the young uncle with Reki as a date. XD XD XD
This is fun~.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

fk12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 pm
No one wants to be related to Ovan. Ever.

But uh. I guess I'd want Kuhn as an older brother. Sillybus, too, maybe. Gaspard can be my little brother... or my puppy. Either one. Bo can be my adorable little brother, and Saku could be the little sister I get into epic bitchfights with.

PIROS AS A DAD. YES. And... hm, maybe Helba as my mom? I don't really know.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:16 pm
I see from some stuff, that answers my question... >.>

Anyways, I would have Piros as a father, my mom would just be some chick he banged while they both were drunk and after I was born, they never saw eachother ever again (only because I can't imagine Piros with ANYONE!!!!) A-20 would be a little sister, Mimiru would be a cousin, Elk would also be a cousin (by marrige though ;D [in other words, not related to me : D), Crim would be my uncle, BT as an aunt (because, despite Crim not wanting to mix real life with his life on "The World", I can't help but love this paring...) Bear is the family friend, but he would be like an uncle to me, Kite would be another cousin, Wiseman would be my Grandpa, Sora would be my annoying little brother (XD), Helba as the other aunt, and Balmung as the other uncle (I'm sorry, but I LOVE this pairing XD).

(Slightly off topic) If Balmung and Helba had kids, they'd be like, "Mommy, why do you beat daddy so much???" Helba would look at Balmung then look at the kids and say, "Because..........it's funny."  

Zira361

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:07 am
User ImageMirei formes are my siblings.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:13 am
En= brother (You could totally steal his stuff and he wouldn't know XD)

Alkaid= sister (She's totally a butch lesbian, which would balance me out. XD)

Mecha Grunty= pet (He's so damn cute! But where are we gonna get those spheres...)

Thats about it. Having any of them as a mom/dad would be odd for me... Well... maybe Bear as a father...

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:03 pm
fk12

But uh. I guess I'd want Kuhn as an older brother. Sillybus, too, maybe. Gaspard can be my little brother... or my puppy. Either one. Bo can be my adorable little brother, and Saku could be the little sister I get into epic bitchfights with.

Another crack pairing is born.
@Endrance: :0 Bear would be a great father! And then I'd finally know what his job was! MWAHAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:27 pm
Darkly_Doomed
fk12

@Endrance: :0 Bear would be a great father! And then I'd finally know what his job was! MWAHAHAHA!

Actually, Bear is an Author, and his username is Bear because his son's username is Teddy. ^^ (Sorry 'bout that, too much Wikipedia... XD)  

Zira361

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:01 pm
Ovan would be my crazy dad lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:13 pm
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
fk12

Actually, Bear is an Author, and his username is Bear because his son's username is Teddy. ^^ (Sorry 'bout that, too much Wikipedia... XD)

I always have to wonder how the heck people find this stuff out. Do they ask the people who made the series or something? Or did some crazy guy just make it up, post it online, and convince people it was true?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:21 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
fk12

I always have to wonder how the heck people find this stuff out. Do they ask the people who made the series or something? Or did some crazy guy just make it up, post it online, and convince people it was true?

wiki knows everything or go to japan cc corp  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces