Submit

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:25 pm
was it atlantis? SG-1? (not including the movie, but go ahead and mention if you saw it first) which episode was it?

for me, if the description is correct I think it was The Serpent's Lair, and that one got me interested.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:44 am
Mine was Children of the Gods.. the first ever ep of Stargate Sg-1.. it first showed on Showtime and they showed full frontal nudity... I was like eek

I was hooked to Stargate Sg-1 ever since and now I am following Atlantis. Never got into the cartoon though stressed  

Revengers_Heart

Aged Explorer

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

thecheck2007

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:12 pm
Mine was actualy the same "The Children of the gold" That was a good episode to me. The movie was good but not as good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:54 pm
Mine was Hathor, my cousin lent me a video ages ago  

[Hybrid] [Theory]

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:51 pm
Saw the movie, then Children of the Gods when they started playing SG-1 repeats on Sci-fi channel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:53 pm
My first one was the last half an hour of Fire and Water, which was pretty much what got me hooked. My first whole episode was One False Step.
Funny enough it was the X Files that made me even remotely want to watch SG1, Don S Davis was Scully's dad and I always thought he was cool, and then LO! He was Hammond. And all was well.  

kulkulkan

Revengers_Heart

Aged Explorer

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:53 pm
kulkulkan
My first one was the last half an hour of Fire and Water, which was pretty much what got me hooked. My first whole episode was One False Step.
Funny enough it was the X Files that made me even remotely want to watch SG1, Don S Davis was Scully's dad and I always thought he was cool, and then LO! He was Hammond. And all was well.
a lot of X-files people have been on Stargate...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:07 pm
oops, I was watching a rerun today, and realized the true FIRST episode Ive seen was a Season 6 episode. The one where the kelonians want Earth to trade them weapons for naquadria and the cuckoo scientist  

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Bumbo

Dapper Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:11 pm
Since the first ep. Children of the Gods.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:52 am
I don't remember what mine was. I remember asking my sister every question in the world about it. I remeber Apophis being in it.  

darkestone

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:44 am
I saw the movie first a long time ago when it came out. Then bunch of years later I saw "Acension" from Season 5, after that I saw from the very begining when it began running on Sci-fi.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:49 pm
My older sister dragged me to a pre-screening of the Stargate movie that she won tickets to. My first episode was actually 'The Enemy Within,' meaning I had to rent 'Children of the Gods' from the video store.

My mom almost freaked when she walked in and saw the nudity...XD Her expression was a mix of: stressed , sweatdrop , and scream  

Ethanie

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:47 pm
My first episode was "1969" actually, at first I thought it was stupid sweatdrop

But most of the time, SG-1 was the only thing to see on TV so I watched three episodes before I was totally hooked biggrin Now I own all the box sets whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:10 am
First ep. was...Children of the gods...yes thats it! I saw in a Sears near were I live... Own the Special edition SG Movie.  

Gilded_Narcissus

faeriekitsune

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:18 pm
My first episode was... god, what WAS my first episode??? It was so long ago.

I think it was about 10 minutes of the one where Teal'c and Jack kept going like 10 hours back in time and jack was eating fruit loops every time. The one with the electromagnetic storm, and the "time" machine. You know, "...Wonkers, three fries short of a happy meal, crazy!!!" And he resigns so that he can kiss Sam... *grins a silly grin*

After I had seen several episodes, I finally caught the movie, and was like, who the hell are these people??? eek sweatdrop

I missed Jack. crying  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces