Story- Writers Group Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thesportygirl9
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:15 am
Welcome to the story-writers group! talk with other people who also like to write stories and get good ideas too!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:20 pm
I've got an idea! Let's start a story chain!

I'll start:

I feel the wind on my back as I trudged along, not knowing where I was, where I was going, or what would happen next. All I knew was that it had to be done. Tonight, I gain what was taken from me.

You write the next part!  

Amaki Mikashi
Vice Captain

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxBeautiful Little LiexX

Romantic Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:24 pm
( I like that idea)

But the problem was that I only had aclittle time left to get the problem done. I felt the wind ruffle through my long curl, brown hair as I ran faster. It was almost modnight and it was freezing out.
" how do I even find it again..."
I mummbled to myself as the cold air ripped through my throat and body. I was breathing uneven.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:38 am
I almost tripped on a rock when I was running, I thought 'maybe I should go with my aunt Marcia, she will know how to get my problem fixed.....' I regretted it a little, so I ran into the woods, yup, I was running away. I know this is not going to fix my problem but it doesent matter. The woods were dark and mysterious, I got scared at some point.  

SushiOnSteroids

Miss Grumpy Panda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:05 pm
I started to breathe deeply as I ran. 'In through the nose out threw the mouth,' I thought hoping it would not only help my breathing, but calm myself down as well.
I shivered from the cold and then felt an unexpected chill. It was though someone or something was watching me. I looked over my shoulder quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:01 pm
I heared a noise.........something or someone was coming at me....slowly. I turned around and saw a big man holding a knife. I yelled at the top of my voice "Somebody save me!" I woke up in my room. "This dream felt so.......real". I got up and went downstairs to eat.  

SushiOnSteroids

XxBeautiful Little LiexX

Romantic Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:25 pm
As I went down stairs to eat my brothers gave me a look and I just smiled and grabbed a poptart. They looked at me for another minute before going their sperate ways leaving me in the house alone. I sighed as I ate in spinet trying to figure out what the dream ment.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 pm
I've heard that your dreams are signs of the future or something. I wonder......  

Amaki Mikashi
Vice Captain

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vampire Prosecutor

Timid Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:20 pm
I thought about it and finished eating my poptart. I went to the backyard to breath some fresh air. I did some stretches and began playing with my soccer ball. Then I kicked it too hard and it went through bushes. I chased after it...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:38 pm
As i went after it, my mind focused back to my dream. All of a sudden I didn't care about my soccer ball anymore. Let the wood animals keep it, but I wanted to get out of there. And then, (I almost predicted this, since this was like one of those suspenseful movies) I heard a noise behind me. I turn to quietly walk away, hoping to avoid any weird things that might happen (again referring to the movie), but something kept my feet glued to the ground.  

Amaki Mikashi
Vice Captain

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Midnight Magdeline

2,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:44 pm
The sound just kept coming closer. I tried to move my feet again, but still they were stuck to the ground. All the sudden, there was a low steady, breathing behind me, along with the soft pitter patter of footsteps. Whatever it was, it kept on coming though I was praying that either my feet would move or it would decide that I'm not important enough for it to spend time on. Still, they kept coming, right up behind me now. Then I felt something that tantalized me with fear: arms wraping themselves around my waist."Boo!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:34 pm
GAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed and quickly turned around while, without thinking, slapped the person in the face.  

Amaki Mikashi
Vice Captain

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Y u k i k o H a r u k a

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:38 pm
My fist was suspended in mid air motionless. Laughter echoed through the woods and my face heated with fury. "YOU?!" I screeched at the top of my lungs, for the face that stared at me was no other than my younger brother.  
Friends of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff