Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:35 pm
User Image

Main Plot Thread Here: Look Here

This is a plot thread specifically for some of my lions who I have plots planned out for, and need others to fill a role~ Except for Fleance. He just needs RP. >>

ToC:
Fleance
Serru
Tichaona
Phlegyas
Prinike
Hatsya
RPs - Form

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:39 pm
FLEANCE

User Image

HI, MY NAME IS Fleance

I AM The God of Ashes, a rogue, and a father of 9.

MY PLOTS ARE To kill my (IC nonexistent) brother Philotheous. My favorite (and only) daughter, Kimo, will get kidnapped from me by the god of hate and he'll also leave me with Kauaense- my least favorite child ever ever.

I'M LOOKING FOR God RP, Mortal RP, a pride to appear to, a goddess mate or fling, please, some one to pity me and try to help. MAYBE more mortal flings.
(I'm picky but he's a whore)

I DO NOT WANT To die again.

I HAVE SOME RPS, TO BE SPECIFIC, 3 Open, 13 completed, 6 used

Din-Tei 5/5  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:44 pm
SERRU

User Image

HI, MY NAME IS Serru

I AM One BAMF. (To be elaborated upon). I'm one big flirt. But I'm not very nice. If someone asks if their mane looks good with their new style, I'll tell them the truth in an unpleasant manner. If I like you, he like you. If you're okay, I can tolerate you for a little bit. And if I doesn't like you, I hates you and will let you know.
I inherited his mother's dislike of family units, and doesn't stick around one place for very long

MY PLOTS ARE To sire a great many children. Offer me more, please

I'M LOOKING FOR Ladiessss. RP. Plots.

I DO NOT WANT A pride, maiming, death, ugly ladiessss.

I HAVE SOME RPS, TO BE SPECIFIC, One finished  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:53 pm
TICHAONA

User Image

HI, MY NAME IS Tichaona

I AM Not very nice. I'm the joint leader of a pride (that doesn't exist ICly). I'm like the bad boy that all the pretty girls are inexplicably attracted to. I wouldn't let my daughters date guys like me.
To see my full story, see here: Contest

MY PLOTS ARE To beat Mwenye in the race to make heirs. To overthrow the other king- sooner or later. More lionesses to own and think he's in love with them.

I'M LOOKING FOR Flings, For Mweyne to die already, "Mates" (more lionesses that think he's in love with them), Familiars, General RP, Challengers to beat down

I DO NOT WANT Death, Prides, To lose fights, a real mate, someone to get knocked up and then leave with the kids, someone to overthrow Mweye - it's better to live with the enemy you know.

I HAVE SOME RPS, TO BE SPECIFIC, Nones  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:01 pm
PHLEGYAS

User Image

HI, MY NAME IS Phlegyas

I AM A prince of the Aikanaro'hini

MY PLOTS ARE To have droves of cubs. Having grown up in a very flawed family, my mother, Posca, Goddess of Decay, and my father, Iartuupe, Aranshale of the Morifaer faction of the A'H, weren't the best litter to be born into. Iar kidnapped my siblings and me at an early age, and I resent both him for having done that, and my mother for not having tried to rescue me. So now, I'm trying to make my own family. The only problem is... I'm not really ready, so while I have this great idea, it's more than flawed. My method is finding a female, having cubs, stealing all that I can to take back to the A'H... And then... That's where it all falls apart. I will have favorites that I coddle. Really not the best idea I've had, but I'm trying my hardest. And failing epically.

----
Phlegyas has grown cold and morose. He's a bit of a Hamlet character, after all, his father was killed and he was the heir. He's moody and unkind, but he's not cruel like many of his demonic brethren. He hates the new twin-rulers and though he never loved his father, Iar (as a matter of fact, he always hated and resented him) he despises Drathir for beating him in the tournament of heirs because their contact sparked a vision.

Because his own family was so flawed (stolen by his father, abandoned by his mother), Phlegyas aims to create the perfect family. However, he's yet to meet that special lady (or any semi-willing woman). When he does have a litter, he'll take them all to the Aikanaro'hini, but that's where his plan will fall apart. He'll have favorite cubs, but not really know what to do with them.

I'M LOOKING FOR Flings with many females, only with good A'H colors (black, blue, red, purple, silver - no white, or light colors), someone to set me straight

I DO NOT WANT Death, to leave my pride

I HAVE SOME RPS, TO BE SPECIFIC, 8 finished, and 1 WIP  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:04 pm
PRINIKE

User Image

HI, MY NAME IS Prinike

I AM A blank slate. :C

MY PLOTS ARE D:

I'M LOOKING FOR Plots.

I DO NOT WANT Death, the U'W

I HAVE SOME RPS, TO BE SPECIFIC, lolnojk  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:11 pm
HATSYA

User Image

HI, MY NAME IS Hatsya Danger Sexyman

I AM A dangerous sexyman. I like the ladies, and I love lovin' them. -WINK- YouknowwhatImean? Flings, bro. I'm snarky, smarmy, a jerk, a lover, a runner, afraid of commitment, and I live for the moment

MY PLOTS ARE To have a buncha babies and smex.

I'M LOOKING FOR Flings. That's basically it.

I DO NOT WANT Death.

I HAVE SOME RPS, TO BE SPECIFIC, Five finished RPs. Ohlol. Yeah, let's meet up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:28 pm
Live RPs:

Fleance
Is this supposed to be depressing?
Getting Acquainted with Ashes
Ashes to Ashes
Wafting Ashes
Mud Happens
Just Two Mortals
A nice Day to Relax

Serru

Tichaona

Phlegyas
Seeking the Demon Within
An Eye's Wicked Glare

Prinike

Hatsya
How Totally Fun!

FORM:
[align=center][size=18][color=hoptink]I'VE GOT AN IDEA[/color][/size][/align]

[color=hoptink][b]HI, MY NAME IS[/b][/color]
[color=hoptink][b]MY SOA'S NAME IS[/b][/color]
[color=hoptink][b]BTW, HERE'S THEIR PICTURE[/b][/color]
[color=hoptink][b]I THINK MY SOA WOULD RP WELL WITH YOUR[/b][/color]
[color=hoptink][b]THEY SHOULD TOTALLY[/b][/color]

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:55 pm
First post squee heart

You god is awesome. So wants rp at some point in time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:52 am
Any time! 8DD  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:41 pm
RP LINK for you between our gods.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:27 pm
heart  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Dr_jelly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:11 pm
God RP? 8D

Kia is generally nice, but usually just acts in accordance to whoever she's around. That is to say, she somewhat adopts the perspective of those nearest her. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:17 pm
I'll catch up on RPs this weekend, and Jelly, I'd love to have some with you. 8D  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:58 pm
Found someone for a Can fling, but I still need more RPs for the boy. xD <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers