The Suggestion Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lemonad Flavored Condom
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:04 pm
I want your suggestions. Tell me what you want. I will take all ideas in consideration.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:03 pm
we should startt a petition for kenshin clothing, like all the characters.
but, you know, I think tht anything that has to do with anime, they won't do, copyrighting crap and all. but hey, it's a suggestion!  

Chaos_The_Chosen_One

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:12 am
It's not a bad suggestion, but as you said they can only come close to them.. and a lot of people have actually gotten sets that look quite like kenshin and the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:57 pm
I suggest a sub-forum for Character vs. Character arguements, who would win type stuff. Like Shishio vs. Aoshi threads. I'd call it:

~Kenshin Combat Arena~ (? vs. ? threads)

(or Kenshin Kombat Arena. Whatever you want.)  

dufisoghnberlhjk

Elliot_Rhymeless

Nimble Pants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:28 pm
Does anyone think there should be an introduction sticky-topic, so that people who are new to the guild can introduce themselves?

EDIT: Oh, there is one already. Sorry about that. ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:08 am
Gangles0
I suggest a sub-forum for Character vs. Character arguements, who would win type stuff. Like Shishio vs. Aoshi threads. I'd call it:

~Kenshin Combat Arena~ (? vs. ? threads)

(or Kenshin Kombat Arena. Whatever you want.)
That's not a bad idea, however it would depend on how much of a call there was for it. I don't want to make a whole thread that no one will use. Most of the time the two we have are barely utilized, and they are fairly common ones that are asked for.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Azreal_Zynthos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:10 pm
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
we should startt a petition for kenshin clothing, like all the characters.
but, you know, I think tht anything that has to do with anime, they won't do, copyrighting crap and all. but hey, it's a suggestion!
I already did that lol

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:58 am
We should make a general info sticky on everything RK.

Like for the series - number of episodes, when it was first aired etc.
The manga, the Kaden, the OAVs blah blah..cause I noticed that recently, threads having simillar topics are being made and it makes the page cluttery-like.

This way newbies to the series could just look it up in the sticky and not make a new thread addressing a question which was answered a week ago.
//

LustrousJade

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:21 pm
A very good idea. whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:07 am
Yeah..we can divide the work. A member can shoulder the info for the series, another member for the manga and the same goes for the oavs, action figures, kaden etc..now all we need are volunteers. I think the process of making it could be fun. 3nodding It could be a guild activity of sorts.
//

LustrousJade

Akira_Hoshino

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:05 pm
You mentioned in the official banner thread that we shouldn't use tinyurl to shorten the picture links because it doesn't shorten our wordcount in our sigs. So I'm suggesting we all put them through Metamark! Metamark does shorten the words - that's how I am able to put lots of stuff in my sig. (Not much right now but if I wanted to I could.) So check out Metamark!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:18 pm
how bout a fanfiction/doujinishi subthread or something?  

nandarou

randomshoes77

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:05 pm
Would it be possible to have a "manga discussion only" subforum?

Please think on it ^^ If it's a likable idea, I'd be willing to donate to help us get there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:00 am
Both of those subforums are a good idea, however it's a lot of money to open one. I've noticed a decline in posts for a while now, and I don't want to spend money on two new subforums that will almost never be used. If I get the prof that they are really wanted by quite a few people I'll be ready to shell out the cash.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Naughty Little Fox

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:23 am
I am all for the clothing petition  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]