Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Skieth Morganna Hahn Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skieth9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:55 am
Name: (include pronunciation) Skieth Morganna Hahn [Sk-Ae-Th More-Gone-ah Han]
Aliases/ Nicknames: BlurMan

Physical Description: Standing at 5'11 and holding a semi-muscular build, his hair is in layers and he wears an odd pair of normal, aviator-style glasses. He is half Korean and a quarter Irish, with black hair, and somewhat Asian eyes. He wears A long, lock closed jacket that is also said to supress 80% of Reiatsu at all times

Age: (include day of death) 16, died on October 16, 2008

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: (must include image or description of spirit) A typical looking Katana with the exception of having a crescent shaped blade at the end of it, and a fist shaped guard. The spirit's name is Sho Minamimoto, whom was once one of the greatest fighters in all of Tokyo :

Sho Minamimoto

Zanpaktou: (achieved) A typical looking Katana with the exception of having a crescent shaped blade at the end of it, and a fist shaped guard.

Shikai Release: 'Sheer'

Shikai: (achieved) A large chainblade with a graffiti reminiscent design of a lion engraved onto the shell of the chain-holder. The blunt at the end of the blade (that most chainsaws have) is shaped like a crescent and is lined with blades on the inside. Abilities include Lion's Ripper and Second Wind

Bankai: (not achieved)

Special Accessories: (if any) His Spiritual Pressure Suppressing Jacket (SPSJ).

Skills: Street Fighting History, Kenpachi Sword Style

Abilities: Manipulation of Reitsu,

Personality: Slightly Egotisitical, and always showing off his sheer strength and reitsu, he tends to go looking for fights, and almost never looks sad or down. He also will treat almost everyone as under him, unless he truly respects their power.

Biography/History: (A must have) Died in a Street Fight, he had 5 years of history in martial arts and combat, as well as living urbanely.
Signature/Patented Technique: (If any) (Patented techniques can only be learned from Captains, VCs, or those of Captain level.)

Guild Status: (Rank or Level) Unseated

Online Schedule: (Basically what time frame you're in and when you're usually on.) Weekends and Mondays, always  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:43 pm
how have you unlocked your Shikai but not your Zanpaktuo? And you call me the rookie?  

Hakora vi Britannia

Skieth9

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 am
Riki Zenki
how have you unlocked your Shikai but not your Zanpaktuo? And you call me the rookie?

Forgot to change it when I updated my profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:31 am
You named your Zanpakuto after a video game character and even used his picture as the spirit. Wow.  

l2yuta

1,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:11 pm
also this is very lacking in detail. If i were a mod I wouldn't approve and offer to help so I'll do the second part. Mind if I help you add to this and become a more impressive profile?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:13 pm
@Riki: I wouldn't be talking if I were you. You cant even seem to speak literately. Try puncuating and capitolizing. Oh and I's are supposed to be capitolized if they are alone. >>

@Skeith: Nice job. you successfully ripped off two different games at once. >> .Hack and the world ends with you. Nice job being original there.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

l2yuta

1,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:52 pm
Constipated Emotion
@Riki: I wouldn't be talking if I were you. You cant even seem to speak literately. Try puncuating and capitolizing. Oh and I's are supposed to be capitolized if they are alone. >>

@Skeith: Nice job. you successfully ripped off two different games at once. >> .Hack and the world ends with you. Nice job being original there.

Hahaha nice, I didn't really take into account Skeith but he didn't describe himself as Skeith.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:06 pm
@Rimmy: True, although it would be quite awkward if he tried to describe himself as Skeith. In either the original .Hack or the newer .Hack with Haseo, either way it would be pretty outrageous. haha. although he did add in the morganna part, which is also taken from .Hack I believe. I'm not entirely sure though. Its been a while since I've played either series. I never played The world ends with you, but I am familiar with some aspects and characters of it. Haha.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 pm
Okay.

If I were wanting to use proper grammar I would. This being a comment I do not find the purpose to using it and merely wanted to get it out. Now lets break down the mistakes in your sentence structure, shall we?

Nice job being original there. : Example of poor sentence flow. The word "there" is unneeded and personally makes you sound uncivilized and poor intellect on your own behalf.

"Oh and I's are supposed to be capitolized if they are alone."

Misspelling: capitolized spelled capitalized.

Oh and I's: Oh cannot stand on its own therefore being improper. Here is a helpful tip I use. Take you finger and block off one side of the sentence and see if it makes sense alone. The word "Oh" does not constitute a sentence. Another indication of poor intellect on your part.

The last one that I will point out is this, "You cant even seem to speak literately." If you want to use that sentence this would be how, "You can't even speak literately." That is poor to begin with, I would use this, "You cannot even speak with literacy."

So you see, you are speaking. If you want to comment on someone's post then YOU BETTER USE PROPER GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION AND SPELLING YOURSELF MORON!

This guild seems to be filled with way to many cocky people who cannot back up what their saying.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:25 pm
Hahaha. Bravo. You've managed to break down a sentence. I was simply speaking about puncuation and capitalization. I'm no grammar wiz. I misspell things. I'm just saying that people generally have a better opinion of you if you actually speak with some degree of literacy.

1) It is true that 'There' did not have to be put there, but that doesn't mean it can't be there.

2) Yes thats true. I'm not writing an essay for a grade or anything. you know exactly what I meant. Now if I had added a comma or exclamation point then it would have been an interjection amd your point wold be invalid.

3) Yes I do seem to forget those from time to time. I added in the 'seem' because you may speak literatelly at times, but I haven't seen you do so yet. Oh and its not like you cant understand me when I abbreviate or anything.

Oh, and its spelling, not sleeping.
Also, by adding a whole section in caps you make yourself seem like an idiot, and/or a newbie.

I'm not being cocky. I'm simply trying to get people to stop acting like dumbass nuubs and add a freaking capitalized letter and a period everyonce in a while.
Try typing literatelly at all times otherwise people will think poorly of you, as I did.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:36 pm
Then you need to learn to be more consistent. I have yet to see you correct anyone else. Why not correct a mod, or even the leader. I am trying to show this kid that he is not better then everyone, your not helping. You have already said this is not an essay or paper for a grade, so, what was the purpose of pointing that out and ruining what I'm trying to do? I have been here a long time and just decided to get a new avatar completely. Next time you decide to point out something make sure you do it with manners and without insulting someone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:45 pm
Well I only did it to you, because I haven't visited this guild in a while, and this profile interested me. Mostly because of the name. I love .Hack. So, when I looked over the profile and posts I saw yours and felt like correcting you. I'm a bit of a grammar nazi. Mostly over puncuation and capitalization though. Spelling is relevent. Theres some words that, even if I know how to spell them, I consistently misspell. I agree that he is not better than everyone, and neither are you. My intention was not to help him. My intention was to impart some literacy on someone that seemed to be illiterate. Well, while it may not be an essay, it is still nice to make your sentences clear and such. Illiteracy personally bothers me to no end. I mean I'm not looking for anything perfect. I type fast and make mistakes but atleast be literate for the most part. Your avatar had nothing to do with what I said. I also did not mean to insult. I am a pretty sarcastic person in general though.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:48 pm
As it happen I am very literate, but I choose not use it unless I'm RPing. I do not talk like that so why write that way. No harm done man, its all good!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:51 pm
Ah, I see. I choose to always be literate. It gives a better opinion of me to most, and people never get confused by what I'm saying. Good. Just so you know, in your RPs you seem to not put a space between when your speaking and when your doing an action. Thats incorrect. :]  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:53 pm
Ok wow, what was the purpose of that?  
BSS Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items