Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Male Forum [ONLY MALES]
To all muslim BOYS!!! Please read... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virus Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:02 am
Yo~Every humas have weaknesses.All I know is that BOYS weaknesses are GIRLS and other things that I don't know about you.But I'm sure that boys weaknesses are girls.Syaitan main weapon to defeat boys A.K.A Khalifah(leader) of the earth,are GIRLS.So watch out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:04 am
There was a strong warrior in the year of 80's or 90's.He was the strongest(in silat).He was defeated,not by a violent looking man,but by girls...Girls can use their femini beauty to defeat boys..Watch out..(Except for solehah girls)  

Virus Warrior

Virus Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:08 am
GIRLS also use their decievness to defeat BOYS
Example;(If you have a younger sister you would know)When we(BOYS) broke something precious to our father,Our father will scold us badly and sometimes hit with something,If we cry our father will think we're girls...But if GIRLS broke something,our father will ONLY scold her and if she cries..Her father will cheer her up..Unfair isn't it?
(This won't happen if your father has strong iman)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:10 am
Prohpet Adam A.S. got throwned away from heaven to the earth because?..(Girls)..So watch your back~  

Virus Warrior

Virus Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:13 am
Hang Tuah(Malay Warrior long time ago)Had a crush on The Mountain Ledang Princess..And when they do a few things..When he realised he was on his back(dead)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:33 am
Um.

What about the gay ones? What about asexuals? What about bis?  

Voldemort point two

Virus Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:26 am
Voldemort point two
Um.

Wow~O.O your right..I'll post them tomorrow~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:53 am
LOL!!!!!!!!!! rofl

Is this a offence to the girls? lol

Well, i guess ur right. But i ain't afraid of girls stare  

The_Pathan
Captain

Escarpa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:47 pm
ahmmm this is slightly offensive,
I think what he's trying to say here is that some guys can't control themselves when it comes to the ladies???
This is why women are supposed to dress modestly, because some men just can't control their urges.So a women needs to protect herself.
And if a man can't control himself he should lower his gaze, not make "oh well she's putting herself out there" as an excuse to check her butt out!
And surely lust is a test for both men and women.
Oh yes, and just for the record, my dad wasn't easy on me as a child! Hell no! He beat me when I wronged.Yes, I cried, No he didn't console me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 pm
And I feel that women are mostly blamed alot. Why is it that beautiful women are made out as evil? Why is it, that when something happens, the women is blamed? "oh she seduced him"??? Oh well he could've seduced her too!!
When I was 8 years old, my sister (12 years old at the time) and I used to go to quran classes. This elderly brother, married with kids, his daughter who was also 12 attended the classes too.
One day when we were getting ready to go to class, my dad told us that our sick teacher had complained to him, and asked him to make us wear niqabs, when we went to class!!! We were young children, 8 & 12, and we didnt understand what was happenig.We only wore scarves when we went to class, we were a long way off from puberty!
So we had to wear them, because our sick teacher couldn't concentrate on teaching, because he was looking at two lttle girls in the wrong way.
He didn't even make his own daughter wear it!
It was a very traumatizing, humilating experience. All the other little kids kept asking us why we were doing it. It felt very alienating.
And if that happend to me now, I would downright refuse to, and tell the old perv, to lower his gaze!

This happend at my masjid last Ramadan. My dad said that
men complained that my sister and I went to the masjid too often. And that we were being seen to much, and showing off. Some man told my dad "oh you bring you daughters every night, because you want to marry them off, right?"
Hell no, we just wanted to go to the masjid to pray Tarawih.
So they didn't want us coming to the Masjid, because they couldn't lower their gazes, hell who told them to stare?

Escarpa

Escarpa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:59 pm
Sora Virus Evolution
Prohpet Adam A.S. got throwned away from heaven to the earth because?..(Girls)..So watch your back~

Where did you read this? I've never heard of this, quote from the Quran please?
All I know is that Adam & Eve were thrown out of Paradise because the Devil tricked them into eating the fruit of a forbidden tree:

"And O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in Paradise, and eat thereof as you both wish, but approach not this tree otherwise you both will be of the Zalimeen (unjust and wrongdoers)."

Then Satan whispered suggestions to them both in order to uncover that which was hidden from them of their private parts before, he said:" Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save you should become angels or become of the immortals." Satan swore by Allah to them both saying: "Verily I am one of the sincere well wishers for you both."

So he misled them with deception. Then when they tasted of the tree, that which was hidden from them of their shame (private parts) became manifest to them and they began to stick together the leaves of Paradise over themselves (in order to cover their shame). Their Lord called out to them saying "Did I not forbid you that tree and tell you, Verily Satan is an open enemy unto you?"

They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers." Allah said: "Get down one of you an enemy to the other (i.e. Adam, Eve, and Satan etc). On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment, for a time." He said: "therein you shall live, and therein you shall die, and from it you shall be brought out (resurrected)." (Chapter 7:11-25 Qur'an).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:17 pm
Voldemort point two
Um.

I think lust is a test for both men and women.
adultery is forbidden, premarital sex is also forbidden.
Intercourse was designated for those who marry only.
I've never heard of homosexuality being forbidden.
You cannot control who you are attracted to. But you can control whether or not you act upon those urges. Intercourse and marriage between men is forbidden.
So if one is gay, then ofcourse lust is also a test for him. The quesstion is: Will he control his urges, or give into them?
I think homosexuality is a huge test, so Inshallah gay Muslim men who restrain from doing what is forbidden, will be rewarded greatly for their absinence, and restraint.

Escarpa

GhazaLee

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:32 pm
Men can fall when tempted with women, money and/or status.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:09 am
Escarpa
And I feel that women are mostly blamed alot. Why is it that beautiful women are made out as evil? Why is it, that when something happens, the women is blamed? "oh she seduced him"??? Oh well he could've seduced her too!!
When I was 8 years old, my sister (12 years old at the time) and I used to go to quran classes. This elderly brother, married with kids, his daughter who was also 12 attended the classes too.
One day when we were getting ready to go to class, my dad told us that our sick teacher had complained to him, and asked him to make us wear niqabs, when we went to class!!! We were young children, 8 & 12, and we didnt understand what was happenig.We only wore scarves when we went to class, we were a long way off from puberty!
So we had to wear them, because our sick teacher couldn't concentrate on teaching, because he was looking at two lttle girls in the wrong way.
He didn't even make his own daughter wear it!
It was a very traumatizing, humilating experience. All the other little kids kept asking us why we were doing it. It felt very alienating.
And if that happend to me now, I would downright refuse to, and tell the old perv, to lower his gaze!

This happend at my masjid last Ramadan. My dad said that
men complained that my sister and I went to the masjid too often. And that we were being seen to much, and showing off. Some man told my dad "oh you bring you daughters every night, because you want to marry them off, right?"
Hell no, we just wanted to go to the masjid to pray Tarawih.
So they didn't want us coming to the Masjid, because they couldn't lower their gazes, hell who told them to stare?

yes people can be weird, especially imaams...

But i think it's her problem that she diden't wear a hijab. That's very bad 3nodding

Well, i don't really think women are that dangerous.

Also Escarpa, people in hijab can be beautiful too 3nodding U just can't c it wink  

The_Pathan
Captain

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:20 pm
wow, one thread for girls only, and another for boys only.. >.<

But I do agree with Sora, if used by enemy, girls can be deadly..
Here, we're familiar with three most dangerous things that can make us fall to the darkside, famous with
Harta (wealth), Tahta (position/status), Wanita (girls).

in Chin Yung's trilogy novel, in the third one called Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre, the main protagonist's mother once said "the more beautiful a woman is, the more dangerous she can be". Well, I kinda like this sentence..^^

But everything is back to everyone's self, both the girls and the boys. Can the girls prevent them from attracting the "desire" of the boys, or are they doing it intentionally? Can the boys control those "desire"? That's what we should think rather than being suspicious to each other.

Even though most of them aren't, but in age of war (also in some nowadays trickery/deception cases), girl, or to be exact "love", can be the most dangerous and painful thing.. xd  
Male Forum [ONLY MALES]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff