Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

winter rat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:38 am
User Image
Recently another marijuana related guild a warning, it stated:

"While we do allow users to discuss drugs and drug use in a general way, there are some specific things that are not allowed. Users may NOT post/link:

* to material that teaches how to obtain illegal drugs or other illegal materials.

* to material that teaches how to make or cultivate illegal drugs or other illegal materials.

* to material that teaches how to make or obtain drug paraphernalia.

* post images that explicitly show illegal drugs and/or illegal drug use.

* offer drugs for sale IRL or drugs in return for Gaia gold or item"
Which means, a lot of threads will have to be fix up or deleted. D:
So if you guys can help clean our messages we won't have to worry about any kind of warning -- thanks in advance.

UPDATE::
Basically, everyone. Do not talk about anything else but pot here. That means no pills, no shrooms, no hard drugs. You can talk about weed, BUT do not talk about how to get it, how to grow it and how to use it [[ which shouldn't be a problem ]]. Do not POST pictures of you smoking it, DO NOT post pictures of the plant itself, YOU can post pictures of the leaf [ JUST the leaf ] and your pieces [ but it can't have any weed around, near, in, on, etc etc ].
I'm sure you guys don't want the guild to be deleted ; so please follow Gaia's rules.

» Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

_________________________User Image_______________________User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:30 am
wow that sucks ill look threw the threads and help clean up k  

HippieKrowly

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:05 pm
so we cant post bud or para pics anymore?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:11 pm
drunkenhomer

newp.

im still wondering about if its just SELF TAKEN pictures or not.  

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:33 am
MICHAEL JACKSON DIED crying
drunkenhomer

newp.

Tis why the threads in my guild's are locked. I'm not completely sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:43 pm
MICHAEL JACKSON DIED crying
drunkenhomer

newp.

I guess you would have to talk to Gaia Mod's about that? But that is probably goes along with it, since they state it cannot show it or show that you're even using it.
Drunk, nah - you can't talk about where to get it, or where you get it, how to use it, proper ways to use it, but you can talk about your experience with it.  

badbrainss

PtPP Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:19 am
@ Drunken
Nope, you cannot. Nothing of bud, nothing of weed. I think the pot leaves are fine though, since it's not really the drug itself. But anything else, nope.

@ Micheal
I think it's the same concept, but I am not 110% sure but to be on the safe side, until someone else talks to one of Gaia's Mods, than no posting that either. I would assume anything that would show a bowl with weed in it would be the same thing, but a tool with nothing in it would be fine since you can use them to smoke tab. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:00 am
PtPP Mule
@ Drunken
Nope, you cannot. Nothing of bud, nothing of weed. I think the pot leaves are fine though, since it's not really the drug itself. But anything else, nope.

@ Micheal
I think it's the same concept, but I am not 110% sure but to be on the safe side, until someone else talks to one of Gaia's Mods, than no posting that either. I would assume anything that would show a bowl with weed in it would be the same thing, but a tool with nothing in it would be fine since you can use them to smoke tab. xD

so are we showing bongs or "water pipes"  

Obiwan katokey

PtPP Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:00 am
drunkenhomer
PtPP Mule
@ Drunken

@ Micheal

What..?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:48 am
PtPP Mule
drunkenhomer
PtPP Mule
@ Drunken

@ Micheal

What..?

can we post "water pipes"?  

Obiwan katokey

winter rat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:34 pm
User Image
As in the tool?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:47 pm
ahhh thats the suck... but i can understand why gaia would want us to be umm more proper about things... talking about it showing it is completely different things o.O or whatever ninja

damn the man!

xXxEroSenninxXx

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:38 pm
misfit baby
User Image
As in the tool?

no as in a bong  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:09 am
User Image
It's only because it's against the law and a lot of people are against it, so you will get people whom will report things like this just because they disapprove of it.

@ Drunk
That is what I meant. And yes, you can post pictures of them [ I believe so ] as long, as it doesn't have weed in it. Bongs/bowls/pipes can all be used to smoke something other than weed. So, we should be able to post pictures of such since you can.

winter rat

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:52 pm
misfit baby
User Image
It's only because it's against the law and a lot of people are against it, so you will get people whom will report things like this just because they disapprove of it.

@ Drunk
That is what I meant. And yes, you can post pictures of them [ I believe so ] as long, as it doesn't have weed in it. Bongs/bowls/pipes can all be used to smoke something other than weed. So, we should be able to post pictures of such since you can.

what were you doing up at 5:09 this morning?  
- Recycle Bin -

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff