Reply Marijuana Discussion
Close calls experiences Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8Jimbo8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:41 pm
wahmbulance Post your stories of times when you almost got caught by your parents/family, cops, teachers, strangers, etc. wahmbulance

ive had many, many close calls but there are a few that are just like WoW...

my former roommate its my smoking buddy and we always try to find secluded places we can smoke w out worries. we had found a place in the middle of nowhere were we always went, even at night w no problems. one moonless night we had just gotten some amazing bud and decided to smoke in our spot and everything was going like it always went, turn on trance music, pack our GT bowls and lit up and we couldnt b happier. we were almost done, i take a hit when out of nowhere headlight appear infront of us, blocking the only way out, i choke on my hit, throw the GT water out the window, turn on the car, didnt turn our headlight on afraid we would b seen that is if we hadnt been seen already and we drove off the road and into the desert in the dark not being able to see a thing till we finally came across a road that eventually took us back to the main road. after that night we never went back there. HUGE BUZZ KILL...

thats one of mine now post yours.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:05 am
So I was going to go smoke in the bathroom before I got in the shower, I had my pipe in my hand under my towl. I stopped to ask my mom where my socks where then all of the sudden the pipe fell out my hands and right in front of her door way. She was all like what is that an I hurryed up and kicked it away from the door. I tried to pick it up and she came in the hall to try and see it but then she just stopped and went into her room.  

War Star666

Propaganda Americana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:45 pm
We where at a spot and this guy comes driving up the road and was all like"I know what you are doing! You need to leave NOW before I call the cops"

Another time, we weren't closs, but we left my house and walked pass a park and we noticed that in the park they where training the K9 units and I had my piece and a Q in my pocket. We where so baked we got all paranoid and ran away from the park.
gonk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:38 pm
i've never really been almost caught...

they usuallly just catch me lol. the parents are stoners too and i'm 19 so it doesn't really matter anymore

MadameStoner

electro romantic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:23 pm
OH I have the most magical story for you all on the topic:

I hate smoking at school, I think it's ******** stupid, period.
HOWEVER, my friend bought a dimebag of her med. G14 and a pipe to school and offered it to me. . . and who am I to deny weed?
It was the 4th or 5th time I'd smoked that day so far, ANYHOW, we were in the bathroom, separate stalls and she just passed the s**t under the stall wall-thing. anyhow, I'd just cleaned out a pretty good bowl, several hits and passed the pipe & lighter back under the stall, I flushed the toilet, left the stall and began to wash my hands.
Immediately about 30-35 black girls and 5 narc's (campus security guards) run into the bathroom. THERE WAS A ******** FIGHT, in the damn bathroom.
My friend was still toking in the stall and I was keeping my cool, but internally freaking the ******** out.
INSTANTLY all the girls AND THE NARC'S recognized the smell and they're eye's went straight to my friends stall. The Narc's cleared everyone out of the bathroom, including me and sent us all to our next class. They then dragged my friend up to the security office and the on-campus police officers searched her. Gratefully she hid all of her s**t in her bra, and somehow managed NOT to get caught.

But what are the chances that we just so happen to be blazing in the bathroom and there just happen to be a HUGE fight in that same bathroom. . .

Scary s**t. gonk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:37 am
home alone and just finished toking it in the bathroom while hotboxing under a blanket hahaha

this was the second time me and jewelz almost got caught and this time it was a cop....since we no longer had our happy place we decided to toke it out in her car which was parked on the drive way and it was around 2 am so we didnt though much of it. the car its filled we dank smoke when we see a car drive by but ignored it at first but then the car stopped and started to turm around....we booked it out of the car and into the house. we saw the cop walk around the car and shine his light into the cabin and then he drove off. relieved, i turned around but jewelz was gone...she was hidding in the bathroom, in the bathtub holding her pipe in one hand and the fireplace fire poker in the other hahaha...i love her so much and she moved away yesterday crying gonk  

8Jimbo8

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:18 pm
The other day I was packing a bowl with two of my homies behind Taco Bell, and it was in an alley way and a cop pulled up behind us as I was blowing out my toke of weed. Well, he gave me a smoking ticket, thinking it was cigs I was smokin, amazingly, but the ******** up thing was that I quit smoking cigs after four years about 8 months ago, but I happened to have a pack sticking out of my pocket. And I had an eighth of mushrooms on me, and a loaded pipe with a half burnt bowl inside my shirt I was trying to hide.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:15 pm
I dsont think this really belongs here but I was eating with 2 mates at Burrito factory pretty stoned and I wanted to eat outside so we go sit outside and are food gets too us and for awhile we were doing pretty good...then there was a bum fight going on behind me. I just remember them yelling and I just kept eating my burrito haha it was pretty weird.  

Indie Jesus

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:00 am
I was in Illinoise a few years back visiting some friends who had moved out there and we had gotten 2 hotel rooms right next to each other and would just hang out and smoke in thier room all day and night, she lent my boyfriend a pipe so we we're able to smoke in our room too when we wern't hanging out togather. My friend had about a pound of weed so we we're smoking A LOT. One night I'm in with my friends while my man is in our room taking a shower and we hear a knock. Its the cops. Knowing that the room next to us is being rented by the same person they raid my room too forcing my boyfriend to answer the door in nothing but a towel seeing as he was part way through his shower. They make him come into the other room while they search our room and only find 1 pipe that my friend had lent us to use. I wasn't a big smoker at this point in time so I was sober and not as freaked out as I probley should have been. In my friends room they found a bunch of pipes, both glass and metal, and a lot of pot. Plus a cooler full of alcohol. Only my friends husband was over 21 so they told him to get rid of the alcohol or he could get in deep s**t. They took all of our IDs and ran them to make sure we we're otherwise well behaved in the eyes of the law and then when nothing popped up on any of us they flushed most of the bud down the toilet and took the pipes outside to 'break'. Somehow we didn't get in any trouble at all. After a while when we finally saw them drive off my friends looked around the hotel parking lot for smashed glass and even in the trash can but never found any so we think the reason no one got in any trouble is because they took the pipes and the rest of the pot that didn't get flushed and went off to smoke somewhere. But they wern't too good at searching the room because one of my friends managed to hide some bud and a hitter.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:57 am
MadameStoner
i've never really been almost caught...

they usuallly just catch me lol. the parents are stoners too and i'm 19 so it doesn't really matter anymore

I'm in the same situation. My mom is a ******** stoner and I never had to hide it really. Just the cops, I gotta watch my back....  

The Wrathful Chizuko

OH_Kerrshey

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Questing white body dye and SDPlus #123 Cygnus the Dark Star Doll
41k//5,536,997

most recent time ive almost got caught was when
i was with my boyfriend and my friend frank.
We were smoking at this place we call "the ditch".
The spots pretty hard for me to describe it exactly.
But the tracks run in front of us and behind us is woods and a pretty steep fall.
but thats besides the point.

we were smoking a J. Kinda an every day situation. Just bullshitting. Until we heard someone walking towards us on the tracks. Usually, its just neighborhood kids who leave us alone, so we didnt really care.
we continued. As it became a roach, the footsteps became nearer and nearer, until a bright light was shined on us. Luckly, theres a little pond like thing behind us, so we tossed the roach. Piggy had nothing. He did, however tried to get us for trespassing on private property. A year earlier, i saw the sign posted and tore it down. So he had no proof that we knew it was private property.

and thats pretty much it.

I've only been caught smoking by the popo once.
My family kinda always knew.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:33 pm
Ugh, I dont have many close calls because i'm usually on top of my game so no one notices. Except last week..
My father goes into Orange County for breakfast with my Grandfather and to oversee his business over there, so he usually comes back around ATLEAST 3pm. Well I got out of my classes around 1, so I come home and smoke a little bowl. I didnt d**k around or anything when I got home, just went straight outside to smoke. So right as im blowing out the ash from the bowl my dad rolls up. Im like s**t.

I run to my room and change, brush my teeth real quick, put a little cologne on and start eatin some goldfish and im thinkin, yeah i got this. No problem.

First thing my dad says when he comes in my door... it smells like pot in here. I'm thinkin WTF how can he smell that?!

I played it off, but he seemed mad. Ugh..  

AllShallParrish

ChoFruits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:02 pm
I actually don't have to worry about getting caught my whole family smokes its awesome I can just walk around the house with my bong.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:36 pm
Ive had a lot of close calls, but I'm pretty ninja so..

I've been caught by the cops once with a few friends out around some pond, but they let most of us off the hook.
Not my 18 year old buddy though.
and the guy who ran.

alanamarie

xjj95x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:56 am
User Image

Well i was selling some bud in the bathroom.
and right before i pull it out my vise Principal walks in.
haha xD
that's like the only time though.

User Image

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out