Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply File Cabinet (contains old threads)
Top Reasons for Lack of Attendance (Voting Course: 1) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The main reason you are unable to post
  Computer Problems
  Too much school work
  The guild is too quiet
  It's starting to get boring here
  I shut down announcements, cause I got too many
  Nobody talks to me....
  I'm away making gaia gold since there are no contests
  Working too many hrs at my job
  I share my computer with someone else
  I'm on punishment from the computer
View Results

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:06 am
Please vote(or vote and post) in this thread so we have more of an idea what we need to "work on" or "work around" so that the guild can keep people from being bored and etc.

If you had to shut down announcements because another guild sent too many, please let us know if you would like to receive pms instead so that you can be kept in the loop about whats going on in the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:05 pm
I'll be honest. I work six out of seven days of the week, and go to college full time. In addition, I'm running an art shop on here, and I have social obligations in real life. That doesn't leave me with a lot of free time to browse guilds, so I don't.

I like cosplaying FF characters (and other characters), but I'm just really busy, and as much as I love guilds, they're lower on my scale of importance.

So thats why I don't really post. Sorry. sweatdrop  

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

I Celes Chere I

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:24 pm
I work. And when I'm not at work, I have dial-up, and gaia is just NOT worth the wait on dial up.

Otherwise I'm on my laptop. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:59 pm
School and real life is slowly eating me up. I've got a Japan travel to worry about economically, so I'm working hard IRL. It's also my senior year; in one year, I'll be done with this school and move on to the next level (be it work or university) so it's super-duper busy... Hehe.... ^^;  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

Sorceress Rinoa VIII

5,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:23 pm
The reason I'm not always on is my classes.
And my family.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:18 pm
>>; Talking to Cloud most of the time... : /  

x Squall Strife x

chrono fantasy

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:36 pm
For me, it's because I'm maintaining and trying to build up my Guild, but there's also real life factors like College, life with girlfriend and spending time with her.

Then I got other interests and hobbies too like playing video games a lot and watching animes or TV.

I might sometimes forget the guild exist from time to time though, so keep the announcements coming every once in a while and that will remind me about this guild. ^^

I love the new guild announcement feature, because I have a feeling most people just simply forget about particular guilds from time to time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:43 pm
I'm sure Dr. Lucrecia will agree that we do understand all of you do have personal lives outside of gaia and outside of this guild.

We are also even more happy to have all of your presence till this day because things can go cold really quick in guilds.

Gaia is just another source of entertainment, ya know? and whats most important for any guild is that they make it entertaining enough.

So we don't expect you all to attend everything we do, but we do ask, that you all surprise us and show up every now and then, ya know?  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

nya_Neko-chii
Vice Captain

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:58 pm
I Always forget to check if there's anything new needed to respond to in the guild.. but then again, I'm often looking at all the RPs I'm in and checking for responses and such... And that makes me too lazy to check guilds... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:33 pm
I would love to be more involved in the guild, but I am soo shy. Oh~! Nobody does Final Fantasy IV cosplayers, so I feel alone. crying
I will be more involved! ~Kya ha ha ha!~  

Nikki Rydia

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:44 pm
I think everyone should definitely join a RP in the Roleplaying Forum.
Plus the dice game that I am going to introduce after Halloween will blow everyone's minds.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Nikki of Shadawn
I would love to be more involved in the guild, but I am soo shy. Oh~! Nobody does Final Fantasy IV cosplayers, so I feel alone. crying
I will be more involved! ~Kya ha ha ha!~

Zat is true, ya know?
I will be seeing what I can do about that.
No one should lose confidence in the amount of participation because we have a new member everyday.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iruby of tantalus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:16 pm
sorry i dont get on here much, i share my computer with other people, and when i find the time to get on, i try to check all my accounts and other sites i visit, ill try to post more in the guild[with all my accounts that are also in here]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 pm
O.o I feel that i get on pretty regularly. I kinda have to since I'm running one of the rps ya know.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Esper Kit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:11 am
Currently my live has been consumed by conventions back to back and events as well in the cosplaying community. So most of my time is either spent with my boyfriend, working on cosplay or other little things here and there. I think once Yaoi-con is over with things'll calm down for me a little more. I'll also have some more pics probably for my Reno costume after Yaoi-con.  
File Cabinet (contains old threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff