The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Will Harry do a Skywalker????? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will Harry become the new Dark Lord?????
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  No...Doby will. Muahahahahaaa!!!!
View Results

Oridaius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:14 am
So in the seventh book we know that either Harry or Voldermort are going to kick the bucket. But which one. What if halfway through the book Harry murders Voldermort. What if thinking he is all powerfull takes Voldermort's position as Dark Lord. What if Harry Potter does an Anakin Skywalker. Over the course of books 3, 4, 5, and 6 we have explored deeply into Harry's darker nature. He's started to use Unforgivable Curses so what if he entirely snapped??? I'm not saying it is going to happen.....but it could.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:30 pm
If Harry snaps and becomes evil I will never read the book again.  

covo

Sendoku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:11 pm
J.K. Rowling will never sell another book againf.

*Sigh*

I just want voldemort to die.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:13 pm
That would be a VERY interesting plot twist! BUT, I doubt it. He doesn't seem to have the gall or agressive-ness to become a dictator.  

LadyNyaruInfinity

Griselda Banks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:55 am
I'm pretty sure he won't, but ever since Chamber of Secrets I've been rather fond of the idea, merely in a fanfiction sort of way (that's why I like Chamber of Secrets so much heart ). I had this stupid idea that if he WAS to turn evil, he'd change his name like Voldemort did, becoming Lord Rahyr. ha...ha? xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:33 am
Nauru the Wise

*Sigh*

Rowling could retire now and never finish book 7. She'll write what she bloody well likes, Book 7 will still sell a billion copies, and she'll never even have to pick up a pen again.  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

covo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:52 am
Kermi
Nauru the Wise

*Sigh*

Rowling could retire now and never finish book 7. She'll write what she bloody well likes, Book 7 will still sell a billion copies, and she'll never even have to pick up a pen again.
Ya, that's true, she has so much money from the books that she could retire now and live in luxury for the rest of her life.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:25 pm
Kermi
Nauru the Wise

*Sigh*

Yes, but if she decides not to do the seventh book some wacko will probably force her to finish it anyways at gun/wandpoint.  

monochan

non642

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:48 pm
I have thought it would be interesting if one of the characters that is well trusted turned evil. Not an evil all along type story, but was actually seduced by the dark side. I kind of thought that was where the Percy subplot was going when he abandoned his family and agreed that Voldemort wasn't back, but that whole family tragedy bit was practically dropped in the last book.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:44 pm
yeah, I don't think so stare  

cyniclee

Riku Stratus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:35 am
It would most definatly be an interesting twist, but I think the events of the 6th book are going to keep Harry from straying down that path, mostly his attachment to Dumbledore.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:21 am
Interesting theory but it seems very unlikely. I mean, there isn't going to be another 7 book-series so Harry and Harry's...um..son (what son? eek Is there something J.K. hasn't been telling us...?)...can "bring balance to magic". stare Although it would be somewhat funny. XD  

Lingui

Tree Beatle Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:20 pm
covo
If Harry snaps and becomes evil I will never read the book again.
Assuming the series will end after the seventh book, there will be nothing left to read anyway. JKR can do whatever she damn well pleases with the series, if you ask me. rofl As long as the book is a well-written, entertaining read I don't really care what twists and turns come about. In fact, sometimes the least-unexpected plot layer can lead to a great ending.

However, I really highly doubt that Harry will turn evil in this series. Neville Longbottom or some other overlooked character seems much more likely to pull a Wormtail.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:32 pm
I think someone could try to convince Neville to change sides but he never would because he is intensely loyal to his parents and what they believed in (oh that scene in Book 5 where he visits them - so touching!)

Overlooked characters are a possibility though. Dean, Seamus, Lavender, the Patil sisters...  

non642

Tree Beatle Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:48 pm
Nialla
I think someone could try to convince Neville to change sides but he never would because he is intensely loyal to his parents and what they believed in (oh that scene in Book 5 where he visits them - so touching!)

Overlooked characters are a possibility though. Dean, Seamus, Lavender, the Patil sisters...
That was my point... just giving an example of a more minor character. 3nodding But you do make a very valid point.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff