are cool
  are creepy
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Madame Dragontamer's Tarot Card Reading

yeah i just thought I'd put this on the main forum too to spark up some interest to getting people to join in with the Halloween party
(only 4 days to go, people!)

So yes...yours truly will be offering her humble services for tarot card readings, so if you want to have a go feel free ^_~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:45 pm
Oh, oh!
Do me!

I actually have some tarot cards now that I think about it.
They're cheap but hey, nothing says they have to be really nice cards.
Maybe we should both go and compare what we get. xd  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Totally smile

yeah mind are cheap too - just fancied giving them a go so i bought some biggrin
*pets*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 pm
I just have to go find mine. >>

This will be interesting to do over the internet though since I believe the person you're doing the fortune of is supposed to shuffle.
If you shuffle yourself then you intermingle your spiritual energy in and it changes the reading so it isn't accurate for the other person anymore.

At least that's what I remember from the last time I flipped through the little booklet that came with my set.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:08 pm
probably true, though i think you can do it on behalf of people if they give your permission or send good vibes or something xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm
*ways hands wildly* Me next? I've never had a tarot card reading.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Fate-J

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:18 am
I wanna have a go too! Sounds damn cool!
Is it gonna be here or the games forum?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:01 am
I love my tarot! I have an expensive set that is Arthurian Legend scenes and a cheap set that I dont have with me. I like my arthurian set much better because I get more information from them, the other set is too simple for me to get a feel for.

I believe that you should be able to do a reading over the internet as long as your intentions are clear for the reading. Therefore you have to know what the person wants out of the reading. Technically you should not let others touch the cards unless it is to pull the selected cards for the reading, or to cut the deck. The deck has to be very in-tune to your energies for you to read them accurately, and only have minimal contact with the 'client' to determine purpose of the reading.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:51 am
Fate-J

It's going to be on the halloween forum when it opens up on the 25th. check the subforums at the top to find it smile

wow vampress, you sound liek you know a heck of a lot more about it than me ><
(my deck is very simple)
Maybe we should have a little coven of tarot card reading mistresses?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:13 pm
Ooh!! Neat! I can't wait!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:47 pm
dragontamer363
Fate-J

It's going to be on the halloween forum when it opens up on the 25th. check the subforums at the top to find it smile

wow vampress, you sound liek you know a heck of a lot more about it than me ><
(my deck is very simple)
Maybe we should have a little coven of tarot card reading mistresses?
haha that would be funny. I got into religious research in middle school because I was upset with hypocrisy and holes in the rules of standard religions. I became a big fan of Tarot not just for the spiritual and entertainment value but I also find them incredibly beautiful works of art. I would actually like to start collecting decks. I love halloween I get to let out all my weirdness in one big burst razz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:52 pm
I must admit it was the art that drew me to tarot cards. They're relaly beautiful.
mine is cheap and generic, but still pretty neat :3  

dragontamer363
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:40 pm
This made me think of guild members drawn on tarot cards. Tarot style, of course.

I'd totally be on "The Moon."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:50 am
The moon is more a feminine card dealing with emotional insight and intuition as well as conflict. It is usually most associated with the Goddess Hecate, the goddess of the moon, and the crossroads.

I kinda want to create my own tarot cards....maybe I should start there smile *Gets out a pencil and paper to start drawing*

~Edit~ In the original depiction of the card two dogs, or wolves are seen barking at the moon next to a lake. I totally already have an idea for your tarot card now ^_^  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:52 am
*descends to playground teasing*

dornkus is a girl-ly!

lol j/k  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash