Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dressing up for halloween
  is still cool at any age!
  lame
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am
I was talking with Maiden the other day and have had my obsession with The Labyrinth renewed. I told her I would make a mule into Jareth. And so I did....
User Image
What costumes are you all doing for halloween, either real life, current avi, or mule avi?

ps. Maiden...howed I do?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:48 am
jareth was probably my first crush - flipin' love him :3  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:08 pm
I'm maybe not going to change my avi and just leave it as is right now. In real life, I'm not dressing up although I was tempted to. ^_^
I just give out candy with my sister.

PS: Nice costume mule!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:35 pm
@DT-OI! I know! Though I have to say my first was Johnathan Brandis, Jareth was way up there. I have a friend who cannot understand why I find him attractive. Its really hard to explain too, I was just like....He just has great charisma!

@moonlight- Aw thanks! You should dress up anyway, its so much fun and the only time it is socially accepted haha.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:41 pm
he relaly does. and I dig any guy in 18thc clothes - nom nom
-ahem-
his voice is great too. I managed to find 'underground' (the labyrinth theme tune) and put it on my ipod. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:52 pm
I have a playlist of labyrinth songs on youtube and One of his greatest hits CDs, I love his music and get way to excited than is publicly necessary when I hear his music in current movies or shows. Like when Changes was played in Shrek 2 I flipped out and was like OMG BOWIE!!!! in the theater....ya....  

VampressLeona

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:54 pm
*glomps mule* -enough said...... ^_^

Real Life-Mafia Girl

Avi-Maifa....Centaur Girl

Mule(s)-.....have thought about it.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:57 pm
HAHA I am glad it meets with approval from you! I have one other mule and I might make her into Sarah...but I think she will look too plain and no one would get who she was unless I had a sig pic of them together. Any suggestions for a chick that fits into my realm of thought? Oh she is a nerd avi so I want to make her either a librarian type or a convention type haha.  

VampressLeona

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:18 pm
I'll have to delve into my item hoard to decide whether I'll dress up or not.

I am going to dress up IRL but as what, I don't know.
I was thinking of taking an aviator-esque hat I have, putting it with pilot-esque goggles(they're actually Seeker goggles from Harry Potter), and seeing if my mom's bomber jacket still fits me.

Maybe closer to Halloween I'll make a thread of a bunch of the stuff I have and see what you guys want me to dress up as.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:25 pm
I was planning on putting a capital H on my head and claiming I was a hologram from Red Dwarf. Maybe I'd put more effort into it. You can do anything with your clothes to be a Red Dwarf hologram as long as you have the H.

Buuuuuuuut

My friends either want to do a zombie walk . . . again . . . (I personally feel one year was enough) or something from another one of my zombie obsessed friend's obsessions: Cthulu cultists. He's also obsessed with Lovecraft now.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:10 am
@Zizzy-Keep us updated!

@Dornkus-hahahaha Red Dwarf hologram...it makes me giggle. And ew zombies I dont enjoy zombies as much as the rest of the world seems to. Id rather kill them all and survive the apocalypse.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:18 pm
I don't really like zombies, either. My zombie-obsessed friend killed them for me. No pun intended.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:23 pm
One day i'll dress up liek my version of the grim reaper. It embraces the cool decomposing of zombies without the naffness, and adds in the awesome angel quality biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:56 pm
VampressLeona
@DT-OI! I know! Though I have to say my first was Johnathan Brandis, Jareth was way up there. I have a friend who cannot understand why I find him attractive. Its really hard to explain too, I was just like....He just has great charisma!

@moonlight- Aw thanks! You should dress up anyway, its so much fun and the only time it is socially accepted haha.

You're welcome. ^_^ lol That's true. I was looking into maybe at least wearing cat ears and maybe the tail...they have some pretty interesting things in the costume stores. What are you being in real life? ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:35 pm
Im finding it hard to...um...find. I guess.

I originally wanted to go as the xena depiction of Aphrodite,User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But After a little less of a year trying to find cheap underwear that is baby pink with the bra specifications and failing....I might just go as some kind of robin hood's daughter mashup haha. I have a really nice shirt for the job and just wear my leggings and there ya go razz

I am having one last shopping hunt this weekend to see if I cant find the underwear and then if I cont find them Ill just wait to do it next year.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff