Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
I'm the only one professional enough to handle this gun.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:41 pm
http://www.viddler.com/explore/failblog/videos/318/42.442/  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:58 pm
I love that one.

The hilarious part is, he sued the guy with the camera for releasing his face onto the internet. Apparently he's an undercover agent. Makes you wonder why he appeared in front of a room full of kids as a police spokesman with POLICE written on his chest. Undercover fail, too.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Ubasti

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 pm
Holy s**t. Didn't he say it was unloaded? What'd he do, forget to check the chamber?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:35 pm
Ah, a classic.  

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:41 pm
Thrice Damned Mick
Holy s**t. Didn't he say it was unloaded? What'd he do, forget to check the chamber?
Numbnuts left the ******** magazine in. Checked the chamber, and then let the slide drop.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:25 pm
Fresnel
I love that one.

The hilarious part is, he sued the guy with the camera for releasing his face onto the internet. Apparently he's an undercover agent. Makes you wonder why he appeared in front of a room full of kids as a police spokesman with POLICE written on his chest. Undercover fail, too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:25 am
Longer version where he tries to make it sound like it wasn't his fault  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:42 pm
Ubasti

Well, he locked the slide back by holding the slide release.
He probably assumed there was no mag in the gun or that it was empty.
But as to why he would have to hold the slide release up to lock it if he thought it was an empty mag is stupid.

Also, you get the feeling of when a gun is or isn't loaded when you're using it a lot.
I'll just let you speculate on that.

Yeah, still gets me every time.

Put himself in his place on that one.

"I'm the only one professional enough, that's why I'm not going to inspect the gun to see if it's loaded or not, I'm also going to slam the slide on a what I thought was an empty chamber and possibly crack the frame/slide, hurr durr."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:54 pm
OberFeldwebel
Ubasti

But as to why he would have to hold the slide release up to lock it if he thought it was an empty mag is stupid.

Also, you get the feeling of when a gun is or isn't loaded when you're using it a lot.

"I'm the only one professional enough, that's why I'm not going to inspect the gun to see if it's loaded or not, I'm also going to slam the slide on a what I thought was an empty chamber and possibly crack the frame/slide, hurr durr."
So am I to assume that your youtube ID is Masamunecb?

EDIT: Yeah that's you. I guess you can disregard my comment about the guy in Arizona since I posted a thread about that months ago.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:37 pm
OberFeldwebel
Ubasti

Uh, there shouldn't be a problem with the slide slamming home, it faces more force both ways under actual fire. The only problem is with internal extractors like the 1911 is that it might damage the extractor because it isn't cushioned by the brass.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:44 am
Das Rabble Rouser
OberFeldwebel
Ubasti

EDIT: Yeah that's you. I guess you can disregard my comment about the guy in Arizona since I posted a thread about that months ago.

Yeah, maybe.
lol  

OberFeldwebel

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:09 pm
OberFeldwebel
Das Rabble Rouser
OberFeldwebel
Ubasti

Yeah, maybe.
lol
I laughed so hard at that video where you shot the wasp nest. xd That was great.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:03 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
OberFeldwebel
Das Rabble Rouser
OberFeldwebel
Ubasti

Yeah, maybe.
lol
I laughed so hard at that video where you shot the wasp nest. xd That was great.

After recording I noticed how I had the camera on the table, I was worried that the frame from the door blocked the shot.

But luckily it didn't!

Yeah, I didn't have a video editor at the time so I couldn't cut out the reloading on the Nagant revolver video, but if you watch carefully you can see in one part where a .32 round ricochets off the computer.  

OberFeldwebel

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff