Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was exhausted. The little godling didn't know what to do anymore. It was apparent that the curse laid upon her by her father wasn't going to weaken over time; there was proof in the fact that her sibilings were fully grown at this point. She was still quite young, though thankfully not still a cub. Regardless, she was at her wits end on what to do. Knowing on hoe her mother took her, she had avoided seeing the Goddess of Love. Her powers were still not under control, and Kituko worried that she would inadvertantly bring up a sickening vision upon her mother.

Retreating into the God's Haven, a place she had only visited once before, she glanced around meekly as she tried to decide where to relax for a while. She didn't know the rules of this land, whether someone had already claimed an area. The last thing she needed was to get another impulsive adult god to throw their power at her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image

Seitaru'kai did not like it here. She never had and never would, especially after spending an interminable two weeks here looking for Mama Bwawa's parents. It was just so...stale. Aside from what gods came and went, there was no life here. It was creepy, if you asked her.

Quiet, though, and a little bit of quiet was good now and then, a little time away from her children. Not that she didn't adore them, but being children, they could get a little rowdy. They were old enough now that she didn't worry about leaving them alone on occasion. They were gods, after all; they'd be fine while she had her little nap.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm
Kituko's ears caught the sound. The closest it could be compared to was something like fabric slipping; so soft it was easy to miss unless one was looking for it. And while Kituko wasn't quite looking for company, she was more worried about corssing the territory of another god.

Her head turned slowly, her solid black eyes catching a flash of white and purple. It reminded her of something slightly, but it seemed like she was fishing for a reason to know the goddess. Kituko knew very little outside of her own family, for when she had roamed the mortal realm, she had for the most part kept herself invisible. She never mixed with mortals well, not with how she had no control over her powers.

She peeked again at the goddess, curiosity poking at her mind. Well, perhaps she might get something out of the interaction; so far, most gods had been kind to her, if wary. Something she couldn't blame them for.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:11 pm
Justice had always been a light sleeper, but was even more of on when she had children. It wasn't quite so bad now as it had been when she'd had mortal children, since they weren't quite as...durable as godly children, and she'd been a touch paranoid about it. Still, she was used to waking at the slightest sound of a child stirring, which she did now.

Blinking under her blindfold, she raised her head to eye the juvenile, offering a curious, "Hello."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:54 pm
Kituko wondered if the goddess would see. Though, that would be silly. Some of the unfortunate mortals she had crossed paths with would wonder the same thing. And then Kituko would inadvertanly show them their fears, or fearful things. Her stomach sank just thinking about it.

She took a cautious step forward, hoping that it wouldn't be a repeat of the past. "H-hello," she replied quietly. "I didn't mean to stare."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:49 am
"It's fine," the older goddess answered dismissively, studying the small stranger. Her eyes were odd, but not particularly so, and the same could be said of her wings. Unlike some gods, however, it wasn't obvious what her domain was; she really couldn't even make a guess. It was entirely possible that she looked like her parents, whoever they might be.

"I'm Seitaru'kai," she supplied after a moment, "Justice. And you are?"

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:43 pm
Kituko nodded, though with her suffering self-esteem she wondered if it was fine. She was deciding against staying here, even if the mortal realm held its dangers for her; here wouldn't be much safe either, if she lost control of herself.

"Kituko," she said softly. She paused, a longer pause than necessary. "Fear," she blurted out, louder than her name. It wasn't something she was proud of, at least not at this part in her life.

"I was hoping to find my mother here, but...I think she enjoys the mortal realm more than me."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:08 pm
So she was someone's daughter! That explained it. Noting her hesitation before offering her domain, and the way in which she said it, Seitaru'kai was quite intrigued. Most gods, in her experience, embraced their domains. Curious.

Sei's pale ears perked. "Who's your mother, if I might ask?"

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:17 pm
With the interest in who her mother was, Kituko started to relax a bit. If she was so curious, perhaps she would know of her. Kituko tightened her wings against her side, assuring herself that not everything was bad.

"Her name is Mo'onasi," Kituko replied. "Love. I don't think she's here often, but I didn't think it would hurt to try." Gods seemed to go between the two areas often, and Kituko did like that there were few others here. Less accidents and more quiet.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:39 pm
"Can't say I've ever met her," Sei had to admit, though she hadn't really expected it to be anyone she knew, considering Kituko didn't really resemble any of her acquaintances. If she had a goddess-mother, though, then it followed that she had a god as a father. Probably not anyone she knew, either, but it was the logical next question.

"And your father?"

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:20 pm
Kituko shivered. She had hoped that she wouldn't ask this question. There were many reasons as to why, and while she wouldn't automatically disclose all of them, it was simple enough to start with something, well, simple.

"Ah, well, the awkward thing is that I don't know his name," she said quietly, trying to keep her head up. "He's quite large, very red, and I remember black flames..." she could feel herself trembling now, trying to hold it back. She feared him more than she did her lack of control on her powers.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:35 pm
Large, red, black flames...

Paw, meet face. Well, not really, but it was tempting. Sei did her very best to stifle any sort of reaction, though her mind was buzzing. Great. Fabulous. It would absolutely figure, woudn't it? And clearly - unsurprisingly, really - he wasn't much of a father. "Gold eyes, one horn?"

Justice sighed. "That would be Dathcharu'kai."

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:34 pm
She shivered again when the goddess said his name. It stuck into her mind, blaring loudly in the memories he represented. Danger, pain, even fear. She couldn't help herself, perhaps because she was in front of Justice Or perhaps because it was lonesome, trying to do something by yourself, with minimal support.

With a tremble, Kituko extended her left foreleg, a strong marking crawling towards her shoulder. A red gem-like mass nestled itself there, a small swirl of power flashing in what light it could catch. She hated it, and hid it as best she could.

"He cursed me," she said, the words coming softly. "While my siblings are adults, and one even passed on his godhood to another, I've been in this form since I met him."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:48 pm
In part because she was a mother, Fear's plight tugged at her heartstrings. She was a child - or looked like one, anyway - and family. Part of her ridiculous, dysfunctional family. Not that Sei was completely innocent of following the tradition, having rejected one of her daughters. But Bachuru'kai was a special case, or so she told herself. She wanted nothing at all to do with Injustice.

At least she hadn't cursed her. Ugh. Leave it to Dath. "Did he do it for any particular reason?"

Probably nothing reasonable.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:07 pm
"He had a reason, and even I can understand part of it." She paused, knowing that this goddess, Seitaru'kai, must know something of her father. Or, presumed father. She hadn't dared ask her mother, but she had seen the look in her eyes when she stumbled back to her in critical condition.

"I caught him spying on my mother. I don't know why he was, and somehow he had been alerted to my presence." She felt the shivering start, and told her body to stop. She had to tell her, didn't she? "I...I don't have much control over my powers. It seemed better here, in the Haven, but.." Kituko closed her eyes for a moment.

"I can show someone their deepest fears. I don't know what he saw, but he seemed to panic. I think he meant to kill me, but somehow it turned into this curse. It's like time stopped for me, though I don't understand how he did it." And after the 'attack', he had disappeared.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff