Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Back to Guilds

Info, Skits, Coseplay, Games, Roleplaying, Much More. 

Tags: Sailor moon, Sailor scouts, Information, Acting, Roleplaying 

Reply Sailor Moon Free Chat (Chatter Box, General Discussion)
Sailor Mars Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Scout?
  Moon Mars Mercury Venus
View Results

Burlesquee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 pm
Sailor Mars
Was like meh fave besides Moon!!
^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:16 pm
I like Usagi better in the manga but I still love her no matter what! Makoto is my next favorite because I have a lot in common with her. I see a lot of myself in her and Usagi.  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

laurenjm98

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:39 pm
I like basically all the Sailor Scouts and Rini! And, who could forget Tuxedo Mask... heart Hey, we should recommend to Gaia to have Sailor Moon Scouts outfits... That would be pretty awesome... biggrin smile xd 3nodding blaugh heart whee wink eek lol razz mrgreen rofl 4laugh

peace a

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:49 pm
Gaia can't have actual Sailor Moon outfits. They can get sued lol. But if you know what items go well together, you can easily pull off a sailor senshi outfit. ^^ And Sailor Moon is my all time fav. lol. Usagi is soooo like me XD  

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:04 pm
God the hair is soo expensive! I sold my devil horns for them! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:31 pm
She is awsome! Sailor Mercury.  

Star Struck Princess

Hidden_Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:49 pm
I grew up watching Sailor Moon (English version) and had a fondness for Moon and Mars. I started watching the Japanese (with English subtitles) about a year ago and realized how much I was missing (obviously the relationship between Neptune and Uranus being a major one). Though I'll always appreciate Sailor Moon being dubbed for North America, I'll continue to watch Sailor Moon with subtitles, for the REAL story. My favourite scouts now are ... well, I like them for all different reasons of course. In human form I relate most to Usagi though xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:53 pm
Hidden_Amaranth
I grew up watching Sailor Moon (English version) and had a fondness for Moon and Mars. I started watching the Japanese (with English subtitles) about a year ago and realized how much I was missing (obviously the relationship between Neptune and Uranus being a major one). Though I'll always appreciate Sailor Moon being dubbed for North America, I'll continue to watch Sailor Moon with subtitles, for the REAL story. My favourite scouts now are ... well, I like them for all different reasons of course. In human form I relate most to Usagi though xd

Have you read the manga? if not I highly recommend it. It blew me away!  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yume_Silvermoon

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:52 am
My favorite is Venus, even though I have absolutely nothing in common with her. XD I'm probably more like Mars or Jupiter. Or maybe Sailor Cosmos, because she represents Moon's idealism come full circle. (And okay, because she's pretty.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:03 pm
my favorites are Haruka (Uranus), Ami (Mercury), and Yaten (Star Healer)  

Hypatia Star
Vice Captain

emmangai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:43 am
i like Mercury , she's so smart , and kind ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:29 am
emmangai
i like Mercury , she's so smart , and kind ^^

Yeah she's such a sweetie. lol  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yume_Silvermoon

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:48 pm
Kind of ironic, since she's the one who turns evil in PGSM. Mercury, Chibimoon, the Quartet... apparently in the Mooniverse the sweeter you are, the more likely you are to become deranged ^_^;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:17 pm
Yume_Silvermoon
Kind of ironic, since she's the one who turns evil in PGSM. Mercury, Chibimoon, the Quartet... apparently in the Mooniverse the sweeter you are, the more likely you are to become deranged ^_^;

Yeah no kidding. I wonder what would happen if Usagi ever went evil. sweatdrop Dear god.... eek  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hidden_Amaranth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:46 pm
Blackdemondreams
Hidden_Amaranth

Have you read the manga? if not I highly recommend it. It blew me away!

Oh god, I definitely plan to read the manga. A friend of mine grew up reading the manga. She's a giant fan xd

Sailor Moon Free Chat (Chatter Box, General Discussion)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games