Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Banned from my school Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it banned from your school too?
  Mhm
  Nope
  Not in school
View Results

Ann Cunter
Vice Captain

Naughty Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:30 pm
So, anything related to ICP has been banned from my highschool. Because apparently it's gang related. rolleyes Yesterday (Friday) a bunch of my homies got in trouble and almost suspended for wearing ICP shirts and hachetman medallions. Even though, I didn't; but then again, I'm pretty much invisible to most of the principals. Apparently the school liaison officer went online and found all this stuff about how Juggalos are a gang and all this other s**t, which I'm calling bullshit on because they've been trying for years to ban it from the school.

It's bullshit and I'm tired of it. |:
I refuse to let a bunch of corrupt a** people, who only care about getting their 'perfect' sons onto the sports teams (even though most of them are failing and WOULD be kicked off if daddy wasn't high rank in the school) tell me that I can't wear a band's merchandise. Especially if I'm not fighting with anyone, starting trouble with my teachers or being a generally 'bad' kid.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 am
freedom of expression yo, ******** their s**t. Where your s**t n/e way  

AdreanDelvortev
Crew

iNightmareChild

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:11 pm
Do it show your juggalo pride!
you will profit from it

its not at my school but then again my school is a s**t hole of a place  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:43 pm
we arent supposed to wear it at my school either but i do
(and technically im the only true supporter in the fuhkin school >:[ damn posers)
just do it cuz you know it aint gang related and i know its not gang related and the fam knows its not gang related so fuhk the principals
haha thats what i told my principal mr. wooten xD [/color
]

Colour Me Horny

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200

Ann Cunter
Vice Captain

Naughty Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:03 pm
Hah.
I have been wearing my s**t no matter what. Same with most of my homies here. Principals haven't said anything to me; but they made one kid call his parents to bring him a new shirt in because he refused to turn it inside out or take it off.
Stuff like homies refusing to turn it inside out or take it off makes me so happy. :D

Anytime we bring up "first amendment" or freedom of expression and all that fun stuff.
They get all pissy and go on about how "School is a dictatorship, not a democracy. "

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:09 pm
dictatorship thats a great way to put school. i think im going to run that by my mom on my "list of why school is dumb" haha but foreal they need to stop getting freaked out its pissin me off. they say nothing to the guys with bandannas or girls with barely there shorts yet we are the violations of the code? ugh.

Colour Me Horny

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200

Ann Cunter
Vice Captain

Naughty Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:29 pm
Kids here some dressed in all red (which are gang colors for they stupid LatinTouchBoyzs[offshoot of Latin Kings] No idea if its just this area that has these bitches or what) and don't get s**t. Hell, I remember when my brother was in school and the little LTBs tried to jump my brother because he wore a ******** black hawks jersey ( I say tried because.. he beat the s**t out of all of them). Teachers turned their backs and walked away and let it all happen. My mom went in there and they told her "we dont have a gang problem. those are just party groups." Same guy who said that, is the same dickface who is up our asses saying we're a gang. One of these days I'm just going to repeat the "party group" line right back at his a**, see how he likes it and hope he remembers.

I died from laughing at the dictatorship line when they said it though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm
They tried that s**t when I was in school man,but the problem with me and alot of Juggalos I know man is when you tell us not to do something we're gonna ******** do it.To hell with the consequences,not always a good thing but after they were suspending ******** left and right they backed down.  

Matias_Tarius

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hypersanity
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:34 am
I heard that kind of stuff was happening.

Total BS.

evil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 pm
Its banned in parts of florida, but not in the schools, just like in some citys of flroida.  

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ann Cunter
Vice Captain

Naughty Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:37 pm
Sooooooo, it's been a long a** time since they've even done anything about us wearing ICP and hatchetman shirts and s**t. I think eventually they just kind of gave up, they rarely ever do something and stick it out. Which, in this case was good. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:36 am
User Image
"Paint the target where you want it.
You've got everything you've ever wanted."

my old school (private high school) they banned it cause it was "satanic" but then again that was there excuse for everything they wanted to ban buncha bullshit always trying to make the lo's/lette's change shirts or turn em inside out

"It's not my fault I dug a grave so deep.
Lying at the bottom, and I'm looking up."

NeoTokyo22

tommyleekilla

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 pm
WHOOP WHOOP
JUGGALO FOR LIFE
BAD THING IS IM THE ONLY JUGGALO IN MY SCHOOL
ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 am
That happened back when I was in highschool as well. Hell they even banned t-shirts with "Darth Maul" or whatever, from star wars, because he was a satanic figure.

It's difficult to talk sense into authorities like the principal of a school because no matter what it's not exactly their top priority to be open minded with students.

It's hilarious when I hear people bitching about how we're only out for blood and violence, especially when the words Juggalo and Satanic are used together, that's ******** hilarious.

Ignorance is a contagious disease. Do your best to keep bitches informed.

Crxzy

tommyleekilla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 am
well considering that most juggalos and juggalettes are christian i dont see why they would even want to try to say that we are satanic but idunno any more hell i got jumped yesterday for being a juggalo
i hate these f*****t country ppl that only think about themselves

~Juggalo Army~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces