Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Women's rights Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of womens rights
i was treated horribly by a guy and he told me negative things about myself and i didnt stand up for myself plz help
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

paintgirl417

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:12 pm
alright so i just want to say y is it some guys r complete jerks to girls...

i remeber i went to a movie with a guy a long time ago(we r not friends now) and he told me i was ugly and didnt fit his persepective of a girl he wanted. So i sat there and listened, i kno ima pushover and wat not but still, and i didnt stop and tell him what i thought of him. He was a jerk and wasnt even looking for a gud time with areally good friend. All he wanted was a booty call and I WASNT OFFERING ANY OF THAT. I just wanted to here ya'lls thoughts on this bcuz i kno there are really great guys out there and i just hang out with the wrong ones.

Feel free to express yourself....i really dont mind what you say. I will look at comments i need help on standing up for myself.

thanks bye,

your fellow guild member,

paint smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:10 pm
lol!! thats a sad story, but really? woman's rights?? thats nothing to do with rights, that called verbal abuse, its very common, the problem is YOU PUT UP WITH IT!! you should have told him to ******** off, and walked out. the truth is most men are afraid of women....

(and one for all you meat is murder vegetarians: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill)  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:39 pm
What rights... theres no such thing as woman rights... its call human rights fool... i hate these sepretist terms... whats next cat rights, tree rights, nazi rights...

And i agree with conner... if a person was conitantly pokeing you in the arm with a sharpend pencail while you took a test wouldnt you tell them to ******** off? whats so diffenet about life?

random "fact": i just read that in many studies woman abuse their lovers in the reaslioships then men do...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:28 pm
lolz, nice joey.
but yeah. i probab;ly would have said something to him. i can be shy in public too, but when it comes to people saying things like that to me i don't just let them sit there and say it.  

jessi_angel94_2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:29 pm
I know!! its just such a double standard!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:30 am
first of all women had to fight for the right to vote....so in saying you shouldn't judge me becuz of wat i say. I think most guys can be jerks. if ur my friend it's weird cuz ill sit there n take wat u say. i dont hang with him anymore. i mean wen i go to skool n someone pushes me im like excuse u n they're like o im sorry and they back away lol i have my fist n the air. but seriously.....this club is supposed to be about speaking your mind,

YOU SHOULDN'T JUDGE PEOPLE BECUZ OF WHO THEY ARE, EVEN IF YOU DONT AGREE ON WHAT THEY SAY.  

paintgirl417

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:36 pm
Why shouldn't he judge anyone from what they say? This is the internet - the written word is all we have to base our opinions of. (I probably misunderstood you on the point, but that's the impression I got)
I think ALL OF HUMAN KIND can be jerks. That's not gender specific. Really - ANYONE can be a jerk. I can be a jerk.

No reason to use caps, he did have a point there. The rights are for both men and women, so it goes both ways. Sure the guy you went out with should have kept his big mouth shut if he didn't have anything nice to say, but it would have been the same thing if it had been the other way around.

For example: I would be just as much of a jerk if I took a guy out and said "sorry pal, I just wanted a ****buddy but you're to ****ing ugly to fit my standard so just pretend this never happened, 'kay?"
See - that wasn't nice of me at all, and now I'm a jerk too D:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:11 pm
paintgirl417
first of all women had to fight for the right to vote....so in saying you shouldn't judge me becuz of wat i say. I think most guys can be jerks. if ur my friend it's weird cuz ill sit there n take wat u say. i dont hang with him anymore. i mean wen i go to skool n someone pushes me im like excuse u n they're like o im sorry and they back away lol i have my fist n the air. but seriously.....this club is supposed to be about speaking your mind,

YOU SHOULDN'T JUDGE PEOPLE BECUZ OF WHO THEY ARE, EVEN IF YOU DONT AGREE ON WHAT THEY SAY.

Wait, didn't you say in your first post that you don't mind what we say?
paintgirl417
Feel free to express yourself....i really dont mind what you say. I will look at comments i need help on standing up for myself.

Yep, I thought so. lol rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:18 pm
lol, nice one joker xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:20 pm
It is my duly elected job to point out other people's flaws and make their lives hell for it. smile xd xd xd xd xd  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:32 pm
and you do a pretty good job at it XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 pm
There's a reason for that, my boy. It's because I'm a professional a*****e.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:41 pm
wow, how do you do get a job like that?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Strangely enough, you have to take a license test and apply at a specially designated "a*****e Registrar" to become a Pro. Being an a*****e without the proper paperwork is a very serious offense. We encourage people to be douches, douchebags, turds, jerks, etc- but leave being an a*****e to the pros. razz  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas