Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
The Things You Do that you're not supposed to do. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Things You Do That You're Not Supposed To DO??
  Poaching
  Streaking
  Summoning Evil DEMONS
  Digging Graves
  Breaking into peoples places while they are sleeping just to see the expression on their faces.
  I am not intellectually bankrupt like you lot!!!
View Results

the_underworks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm
Winter is at our door. For some (like myself) more than others. Yesterday there was this snow storm. For most it would by a synonym for staying indoors and indulging themselves to a nice cup of tea or something like that. Not for me. At 4.a.m. my buddies and I went out to the airport road. The airport road is an isolated road pretty much in the middle of nowhere which forms a ring kind of shape with a series of sweeping bends and curves (a pretty ugly ring) . Every time there is a snow storm of the roads are icy and slushy, we go out and race like a bunch of kids in the ring. The fun thing about the ring is that no matter what kind of car you drive, whether it is an old clunker or a new sports car, in those conditions, it is the driver that makes the difference. Personally I own a tiny Mazda 3 and i was up against a pickup truck, Buick Lesabre, a mini van, a Toyota Yaris and a BIG ford POS (i think its a later model thunderbird) . It started as a 5 lap race and just ended up as a bunch of guys (and a gril) driving like mad assholes XD (amazingly enough, there was no body contact). Never have I had so much fun with a hand brake. I used to do this with company trucks.

So, what do you do that you are not supposed to do that you enjoy doing when you're not supposed to?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:46 pm
Smoking weed. Although it doesn't feel wrong to me.  

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:09 am
Hmm.... cuddle up with my boyfriend, that's about it. Oh, and watch Sweeny Todd. -shrugs-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:22 am
I like to go to goth clubs and piss the older guys off by saying that Opera IX's cover of "Bela Lugosi's Dead" is better than the original.
Of course, finding people who actually know what "Bela Lugosi's Dead" at goth clubs is getting harder and harder these days...

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

bittersweet world girl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 pm
..-Shrug- Have no idea, ..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:05 pm
The Spirit of Vengeance
I like to go to goth clubs and piss the older guys off by saying that Opera IX's cover of "Bela Lugosi's Dead" is better than the original.
Of course, finding people who actually know what "Bela Lugosi's Dead" at goth clubs is getting harder and harder these days...

xd

The second part saddened me, however.

As for what I do that I'm not supposed to? Not much, honestly.  

PetreyDish

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm
I like to open soda cans with my teeth, because I am not afraid to live on the edge and take chances.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:38 pm
I read JTHM. My parents aren't exactly keen of the idea of me reading about serial killers... >.>;;  

Sulphuric

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:48 pm
Sulphuric
I read JTHM. My parents aren't exactly keen of the idea of me reading about serial killers... >.>;;
That's hilarious.
The very first books my mother ever bought me were about Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme and Richard Ramirez.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:58 am
The main thing I do that I really REALLY shouldn't is my boyfriend XD  

redtearsblackwings

SC_Anubis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:51 pm
redtearsblackwings

totally with you on that one lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 pm
I do plenty of things.....

wink  

Henneth Annun
Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 pm
Vincent_Anubis
redtearsblackwings

totally with you on that one lol

Yeah, I really ought to stop doing your boyfriend too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:49 pm
I'm a graffiti artist, so I do a lot of property damage.
I don't think of myself as a criminal. I will never steal anything I will do nothing that will hurt anyone "An harm done, do as ye will".
So, that's about it. other then that I'm quite a "goodie two shoes" or whatnot, I see no point in doing something wrong.

@IY&MCR: I do the same thing. Aren't we just so badass? *highfive*.
Lmfao.  

SADERR

The_First_God_Zero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:08 pm
Jonathonn
I'm a graffiti artist, so I do a lot of property damage.
I don't think of myself as a criminal. I will never steal anything I will do nothing that will hurt anyone "An harm done, do as ye will".
So, that's about it. other then that I'm quite a "goodie two shoes" or whatnot, I see no point in doing something wrong.

@IY&MCR: I do the same thing. Aren't we just so badass? *highfive*.
Lmfao.

I also take up the art style of graffiti, as well as shooting glassbottles from a range of fifty feet with my bbgun(My real gun is legal, but I'm not supposed to use it untill I turn 21...But I do anyways.)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff