Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:17 pm
The Ancients have left us.
Their Old Ways are through.
The Shadow are upon us.
Bringing Death anew.

The Heroes will save us.
The day will soon come.
For with a gentle gust,
The Shadow will be done.

The poem echoed across the three continents of Kaldoria, Cesandia, and Furuut for the first hundred years of rule under the Shadow. When They had come, they had overthrown the benevolent world leadership, the Ancients. In this world of swords and sorcery, no light can be seen. The wretched demons had the bodies of dragons, but the minds of something much worse. The people gradually forgot the poem, and soon all hope was lost. No-one dares to rise against their masters, as all have died who have.

Yet there are underground groups, fighting from within, from their hidden headquarters. They believe the heroes will rise, and the last Ancient alive, named Faltir, has stated:

Three heroes will bear the mark of the Sun,
And their three brethren the mark of the Moon.
Together Light and Dark will Rise,
The Shadow be spent, may that day come soon.

Username:
Character Name:
Race: (Any accepted
Powers:
Weapons:
Companions:
Side; (Good or evil.)
Mark (sun/moon): (If one of the heroes)
Description: (Pic is optional)
Bio: (Optional)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm
OPEN FOR POSTING

Please post your profile. Here's mine:

Username: Yvansi
Character Name: Rast Ezekiele
Race: Half-Elf
Powers: None
Weapons: Spirit FalchionUser Image
Companions: None
Side: Good
Mark (sun/moon): Sun
Description: 5'10", Longish black hair, hazel eyes, he wears a black overcoat, black leather pants and a black shirt. Also wears mocassins.
Bio: Lived in one of the rebel camps until the camp was destroyed. He was 5 at the time. He was taken captive and raised under a Shadow father named Gjihd. (pronounced Jeed). He was freed at age 15, and is now 22, working for the rebels. Although Gjihd was cruel, he was the only father Rast remembers, so Rast still questions his part as a Hero.  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:53 pm
Username: Peppy Lemur
Character Name: Glaz Trant
Race: Human
Powers: Able to deploy energy barriers at the cost of his lifeforce.
Weapons: (Description)
Companions: None
Side: Good
Mark (sun/moon): Moon
Description: User Image
Bio: Born a rebel, always a rebel. Lived together with his brother, Xebach, and his sister, Claire, as his mother and father were working at a more active camp. They lived in their peaceful hideout, until they were discovered, and separated during the raid. Now Glaz is 25, and trains continuously, so that he may set out and find his family.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:02 pm
Username: lillybee
Character Name: Luna Midstream
Race: nightelf-vampire
Powers: healing telepathic, compunicates with nature and animals and becomes like the night air
Weapons: sword in pic
Companions: Vixion (Pet)User Image
Side; (Good or evil.) good
Mark (sun/moon): (If one of the heroes) moon
Description: (Pic is optional) User Image
Bio: (Optional) Luna was born of two world but she refused to be like her father who was an evil vampire.She ran from home after her mother was murder.She is shy and rarely speak unless its to her pet and her best friend  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 pm
Username: BJ Blascowitz
Character Name: Kargate
Race: Human
Powers: None
Weapons: War Glaive
Companions: A small efl girl named Amber
Side; Good, if the price is right.
Mark (sun/moon): mood
Description: Green eyes, blonde hair that is spiked up in an ordinary fashion, cahin mail armor with a traveling cloak.
Bio: Kargate was born in a rebel camp, but left at an early age. He was intent on learning how the elves found peace. After twenty years of being with teh elves, their King gave him his war glaive as a sign of friendship and bond. On is way out, a small elven girl, as old as he, followed hm as his partner. Though she is small, she is fierce wiht a dagger, and worse when she gets a drop on you. They go around the world continents looking for work as mercenaries.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:57 am
(( Well, we have our three Moon heroes... Now we need two more Sun heroes... Well, we can start and recruit them along the way. Here we go! ))

Rast Ezekiele was, to all extents and purposes, a dead man. He scowled as the Shadow took account of their raid on the camp, checking for prisoners and examining for able bodied workers. He used the tree he was chained to to adjust the bandage over the sun mark on his arm. Rast looked to the horizon, past the frames of the Shadow who were poring over the dead, consuming and looting, when movement caught his eyes. A flash, and then it was gone. A smirk came across his face. "Damn, Faltir, I don't know how you do it." He said as an arrow pierced the scales of a nearby Shadow. The other members of the rescue party came over the hill, taking out Shadow left and right, and soon the rebels outnumbered the Shadow.

(( Basically you could be part of the rescue party if you wished. ))  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:09 pm
(I suppose I'll save you. Just this once.)

As a couple of allies went for a Shadow's legs, Glaz ran underneath it, and thrust his blade into it's stomach. He quickly moved out of the way as the Shadow fell from the damage the others had down to it's legs. He then noticed a person chained to a tree. Making his way through the chaos, he made it to the person, and broke the chains with his sword. "Glaz Trant, at your service."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:18 pm
*Luna smirks as she came out of the woods to the left.Her fox at her side.She pulled out her sword and attacks the shadows.Her fox doing so as well.Her long blood red hair sways in the night hair.She hide the marking of the moon on the back of her neck under her clothes.She faught killing many shadows.She looks at the others and lift a brow.She walkeds towards them making sure no shadow got near them*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:04 pm
Rast fell forward a bit, then gave an elven bow. "Rast Ezekiele, the same." As he did so a burst of black flame incinerated the tree behind him. A Shadow warlord descended to the field of battle. As it spoke its language, Rast translated for the others: "Which of you bore the Sun? The scout saw it with his own eyes at the Falls. Speak!" Rast groaned. "I warned Lenoir that bathing in plain sight was a bad idea..." He stepped forward. "I do." The warlord raised it's massive head, and Rast translated it's speech for Glaz: "Give up and join us or die."

(( BTW, as Shadow are not player characters they're up for puppeting, such as this case. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:30 pm
(ok)

*Luna watches from the side petting Vixion.She smirks at the warlock.She hid her vampire side very well.All they could tell was that she was a nightelf*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:04 pm
(Yvansi, you contradict yourself.)

Glaz began to laugh uncontrollably. Once he calmed down, he spoke to the warlord, "You talk high and mighty, but I really don't see a difference between you and the rest of these overgrown reptiles." The Shadow warlord growled at Glaz, "You've no idea what we are capable of. When we first came to this realm, your kind trembled before us. Yet it seems that you have forgotten your place." "Hm? My place? Oh, you must mean various refugee camps spread about the continents. No, I haven't forgotten about them. I just left for a bit so I could put you in your place."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:32 pm
*Luna didn't say anything but moved a little.Her eyes never leaving the warlock.She nodded in agreement to what Glaz said.She wanted to kill the warlock*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 am
Kargate walked through the brush, helping Amber along the way. Several twisted and dark bodies lay on the ground in gront of him. "Battle, huh..." he said. He grabbed teh glaive on his back and looked around. He saw several people infornt of a Shadow Warlord.
Amber poked Kargate with one of her daggers. "Want me to go up there?" she asked.
The warrior nodded. "Dont reveal yourself though."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:47 am
*Luna would fight the warlock but was cautions.Her ears twitches and she looks around for the source.She knew another elf was near*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:16 pm
Rast looked back to the others. "This isn't your fight. It's my fault this camp was attacked, their scout saw the Mark I bear." He cast away the green bandage and turned to the Warlord. "I think I'd be better off sharpening my sword on your scaled hide than confining myself to whatever Hell you'd arrange."

The Warlord chuckled, or it seemed so. "Big words from a little hero. Fine then, face me, O Mighty One. " Rast saw the handle of his sword, and reached for it, but his hand never made contact. He was blasted off his feet by a pillar of black flames, landing ten feet away.

"Pitiful..." The Warlord said, but Rast rose up anyway. "You wish for more torture?" The Shadow gave a grin, showing some twist of emotion with jagged cruel teeth.

Rast nodded, smiling. "All I can get." He said as he drew his sword.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff