Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:42 pm
Can you hear that Roar?

The River is fed by the lake and grows into a tiered waterfall once it is swelled by the melt water from the mountain.
All of the this water comes crashing down into another level of the river and flows onward to the ocean.
The water that the river holds is clear and pure so you can drink from it.
You can bathe in the water, drink from it and even play in it.
The river and waterfall is another place you can go to relax or hang out with friends.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:44 pm
Posts from old thread dating June 27th - August 02 (the 2nd to last page)
Willowpelt12
BlackRain felt his black fur getting hot. So he layed under a tree. He layed there drowsily till he fell asleep.

hobamoo
Storm licked up some of the fresh water the waterfall carried, and searched for a fish. Her hunger was nearly about to burst, and her mouth was a bit dry. The wolf was very shy, and had longed for another to talk to.

Willowpelt12
BlackRain walked over to her,"Have you seen a white wolf female? Her name is WhiteMist. She is my sister and we got separated."

hobamoo
Storm looked at BlackRain. "Sorry, I have not. But, I will help you, if I can?"

Willowpelt12
BlackRain sighed,"Its alright. Didn't mean to bother you." His yellow eyes were sad but he looked determined as he turned to keep looking.

hobamoo
"No. I think you need to find your sister, and I am going to help." Storm pleaded. She was remembering the time when she was very young, and her sister disappeared, and she could not find her. And to this day, she still can't find her.

Willowpelt12
BlackRain looked at her,"You can come with me as long as you don't slow me down." ((Maybe they should get separated later so that would explain why you met mist without her brother))

hobamoo
((Okay, after you respond to my post I will get lost mrgreen ))

"Like you can keep up!" Strom called sprinting ahead.

Willowpelt12
BlackRain tried to keep up but he couldn't run that fast through the trees.

hobamoo
((Ah! I am gone now!))

Storm was to far ahead to see BlackRain. Losing her focus she tripped over a tree root, and tumbled into a bush...

((Storm is as clumsy as me!))

xXLady_IntegraXx
Seilene yawned, crawling out of the little hole she had been hiding in. She shook her head to clear away the dust and watched with icy blue eyes as the cloud of dust slowly faded in the sun light. Her unusual coating of her right side black and her left side white, shimmered in the rays. She grinned toothily at the thought of being on her own. She hadn't been able to run around by herself since she was nought but a tiny pup. She had escaped her sister's watch, Phir's guard duty, and Sulkrai's gaze. Trotting off towards the waterfall, Seilene felt the presence of the other wolves around her, but didn't feel it necessary to worry.
Reaching the falls, she slowly took a much needed drink of the refreshingly cold water before she began making her way to the unseen ledge to watch the scenery around her. Seilene stopped when she reached it and stared at the cold, grey rocks for a moment; a lot of memories took place on the ledge. She glanced around herself, allowing the memories to play like a movie before her. Laughing, hugging, playing, even sleeping, and fighting had all taken place her with her sister and close circle of friends. She sighed and let the memories return to just that. . . .memories.

Slighter
Seleinis wasn't to far off, Hiding under a pile of leaves. the voices in his had has recently come back and so far he had maintained control over his body. Looking at the young wolf near the ledge he sniffed the air air, Inadvertently sniffing in some dirt, Causing him to sneeze and jump out of the pile of leaves and shaking his head.

"Wow, I'll know better next time." He mumbled to himself.

Looking over to his right he could see the young wolf more clearly now. turnign his body around to face her more directly.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Seilene was going over to lay on the ledge so that way she could see ever wolf passing, but they couldn't see her when ears perked up when there was a noise from behind. Turning her head, she eyed the other wolf wearily as she slowly turned to face him. The sun played off of him funnily so Seilene went over to the edge and laid down. Her head rested against her front paws and her ears stood forward as she looked him over before lightly saying, "Hello there. . . ."

Slighter
Seleinis Looked at her and slowly walked over to her, laying down on the rocks roughly 10 feet away from her.

Ah damn, And here I though He'd scare the young wolf! One of the voices started to laugh in his head, Laughing like a Hyena, But more, Menacing. The rest of the voices laughed with the one voices for a moment before the fades away again.

Seleinis made a weird face for a moment Trying to ignore the voices until the had fade away once more. "Hello." He simply said, looking over to her. "I don't think we ever met."

xXLady_IntegraXx
'Quite a strange wolf. . .' she thought as he laid down as well.
Seilene tilted her head, what was wrong? His face became weird and Seilene just watched him intently for a moment until he spoke. Her head popped up in slight suprise; she liked his voice. She smiled slightly and shook her head. "I don't recall meeting you either," she said airly before adding in, "I'm Seilene. . . .and you are??"

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts from old thread dating August 02 - August 19th (last page)

Slighter
He looked at her and smiled back, Pleasure to met you Seilene, They call me Seleinis." He told her, Looking her over for a moment before moving his head forwards looking at the other wolves as well. The light wind that was blowing made his longer then normal fur join the breeze of the wind has they seem to levitate off of his body.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Seilene listened to him intently before giving a small giggle at her thoughts. "We have very close names, Selenis. . ." Her ears shot forward when he looked away and then followed his gaze to watch the others around the river. "This pack has grown quite abit, don't you think?" she questioned lightly as she looked over the younger wolves.

Ambrose-Baldric
Retiring from a long days hunt, Ambrose leisurely wandered the rivers edge, searching for a plesant spot to relax. He had the pleasure of being securely accompanied by his sister, Echo, who was in slow transit to find the same sense of relaxation.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:46 pm
Reserved for later use  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 pm
Sulkrai yawned as she sat down next to the falls. Running a thin hand through her short black hair, Sulkrai examined the area around her. "Damn. . ." she thought, "Where the hell could she be?" Sulkrai let out a huff and glaced to the right where her red eyes fell upon Arkanna.
Arkanna jumped from rock to rock; stopping on the one just abit higher then Sulkrai. Unlike Sulkrai Arkanna liked to stay in her thin, rusty red, wolf form. Her long tail swayed side to side as she shook her head at Sulkrai who growled in frustration. Arkanna laid down, her ears laid flat as she called out to Sulkrai, "Let's rest for the day, Seilene is probably running around trying to figure things out for herself." she paused, to watch with golden eyes, Sulkrai's reaction, "She'll come find us, I just know it." she added on quietly.
Sulkrai only nodded and continued to watch the river rapidly flow past them.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:01 pm
Alucard
I feel so alive, for perhaps the first time.

Alucard followed the river, his brown fur gently tickled by the breeze. He paused, ears perked forward as he watched a trout break the surface of the river, snap a fly from the air, and land back into the water. He stared at the ripple for a moment before shaking his head, his mind had been wandering. It was an animal eat animal world out there. He smirked at his thoughts, his black nails digging into the earth slightly, before he huffed in a deep breath, and turned his muzzle in the direction he had been heading.

He was all to familiar with these parts, a loner he was, and this was his home. The river provided and he was greatful. Water and food of plenty. He moved away from the water, his tail slapping the air lazily. The only thing that was bad with being so close to the water were the flies. Horse flies liked to bite at any beasts flank when given the chance, it didn't feel good. Thats why perhaps the wolf seemed to look a bit shabby.

His fur was caked with semi dry mud, which he had rolled in not to long ago. It kept him cool, shielded him from the flies, and helped mask his scent.

The river provided and he was greatful.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 pm
A large, dark-furred male strode towards the sound of running water. He knew he'd be approaching the river soon enough. Progressively the trees thinned until he was met with the sloping, muddy banks of the river.

Here he stopped and took a few deep breaths to calm himself. This very river had almost claimed his life once. In its deeper spots and when the river was swollen with sping melt water, the white water was dangerous and the current had nearly swept him and his mate away. That fateful happening had been what had brought him and Meena together though. He bowed his head and silently thanked the river, giving it his respect fo it rightly deserved it.

When Eiwen lifted his head, he saw that he wass not alone on the river bank. He raised a quizzical eyebrow and then padded closer to the other male, unable to pinpoint his scent as the wind blew it away from him and rather carried his scent towards the stranger.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 pm
Alucard

Alucard nearly missed the scent of the male as it tickled his nostrils, his mind so far gone from his body that registration was slow, and when he did register the others presence he jerked slightly, turning around and bared his teeth a moment, his muddy fur bristling.

It was not out of threat, mearly surprise, surprise the male wolf was so close, surprise his mind had been so far gone that the other could aproach without detection. He hesitantly relaxed his flexed muscles, his ears pressed forward slightly.

He still held his tail out pridefully behind him, his head tipped ever so slightly, quizically. "Greetings stranger." He said hesitantly. His voice cracked and was hoarse, lack of use is what caused this embarrassing flaw. He cleared his throat slightly and shook his fur out, getting rid of his spiked hackles.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:51 pm
Eiwen emerald eyes narrowed for the time being as he approached the other male. The obvious scar across his muzzle gave the other wolf a rugged appearance which was only accentuated by the bristle of his fur and the caked on river mud. "Indeed, salutations." He dipped his head and performed his signature mock bow before the wolf.

"New to the pack are you?" He tilted his head once he'd straightened. His posture was loose and relaxed as a result of his own confidence and assertion that he was the Gamma Male of the Na'arenhiem wolves. Let's play welcome committee, shall we? he thought to himself and smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:09 am
Alucard

His muzzle wrinkled slightly, in a grin, his sharp teeth glittering slightly in the light. "Of a pack I am not." He licked his chops and chuckled softly. "Infact I tend to stay away from your kind. Of pack wolves I mean." He shrugged impishly. "Avoidance is key. You simply caught me off guard." He pawed the earth slightly, his nails digging into the moist dirt, a smile on his mouth. "My head was in the clouds." He chuckled softly, for a wolf that looked so rugged, he had a friendly soul. "They used to call me Acheron, but, you may call me Alucard, for a new life grants a new name and a change of identity."

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:16 pm
"Ah, I assume you smelled the scent of the pack on me. Hm, if you have given me your name, I rightly should give you mine. I also should be sorry then if I startled you in passing." He'd chosen his words with care, not having said he was sorry and not yet giving his name, but had rather only implied it would be polite to be so.

Eiwen tilted his head curiously then. He'd met many an odd wolf before but talk of new lives was a foreign concept. "How do you mean? This 'new life', as you say, is achieved through what means? Is it plausible to assume you were not always of this plane of existence?" His ears were upright and attentive to the male's every word, his body remained poised and unmoving, but his gaze followed the fidgeting of Aucard's paws in the dirt and the restless movement of the brute. Slowly, Eiwen's posture became more dominant but only in the slightest; his tail had risen an inch, his head was the teensiest bit higher, and he'd straightened his back to a small degree.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:30 am
Alucard

"I do not need to know your name wolf. For this is just a by chance meeting, one that will never happen again." He flicked his ears slightly, watching the wolf for a minute, before sighing heavily as he listened. "It is very difficult to explain. I once lived with a pack, my life was not good, there was no joy, only many forms of distrust and hate. I left, to start annew, and when i left my mind left me as well, there for a while, you could say I was of a different plane." He glanced up and his eyes narrowed as the male seemed to grow a tad bit more rigid, his own head was held high now, ears forward, legs spread slightly apart, tail held out. "But upon finding this place, this river, my old life was washed away and I decided I wanted to be different then the old me." He finished, his eyes glistening slightly.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:12 am

- Coming from Wooded Clearing -

Cupid felt victorious in his attempt to out run her in this so called 'race' he had established in his mind. Surely she was right on his tail, but would he turn tail to check, yeah. Good luck with that.
His body was slowing tireing after all this, he was well awake now if he wasn't earlier. His jaws let his tounge hang and he let this run be enjoyable for the time being. Cupid lifted his head and felt the cool air whip his fur around like there was no tomorrow and let his body be free when he heard the loud roar of the icy waterfall and came out of the trees to the near edge.
He struggled to stop, he skidded as the rocks fell into the water, he would like to stay dry thank you.
"Ugh..." he breathed as he sat down waiting for that weird Renae to come out of no where.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:22 am

As Cupid had predicted, Renae was on his tail, and keeping pace rather well at that. she smiled and picked up speed rather than slowed down and made a daring jump over the 'victorious' wolf and into the water. The water collapsed around her as she dove down and quickly made her way back up. the water was surprisingly cold to her, for she had not thought through the coming of winter. She grinned and stepped out of lake, letting an icy chill run down her spine before an immense warmth overcame her. She shook off her fur from head to tail and turned her head to Cupid. "Well well. it seems your not as bad a runner as you appear to be." she said looking at him from the corner of her eye as she sat down in front of him.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:31 am
"Yeah and your more wet then you appered before," he snapped playfully as he pawed off the little droplets of water on his chest.
He snorted and looked at her, had he won? Good enough for him.
He now stood his ears perked at the rushing water before him.
"Did I win?"

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces