Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:30 pm
Quote:
[Edit by WhiteClaw]

This thread was made a sticky because of it's status as one of the oldest threads in the guild. I felt it was a good idea for there to be an area for random chatter as opposed to several mini threads, and thus this is now The Official AFG Chatterbox!

[/edit]

You got it, ladies and gentlefurs! This is now the oifficial AFG Chatterbox! domokun

So since it's official now, this post will contain various info and, of course, the rules. whee

RULES:

1. Please do not try to invoke any serious arguements or debates here. If you want to debate something, or just have a very in depth discussion, it might be better to make your own thread. At least don't try and start fights. This is just for chit-chat and conversation. 3nodding

2. Do not harass any other members. This goes not only for this thread, but the guild, and all of Gaia as well. If someone tells you to leave them alone, then do so. This includes needless flaming. Do NOT flame here.
Venting or ranting a -little- bit is ok, so long as it is not directed at anyone here, on occasion, but do not turn this thread into a bonfire.

3. Please no spamming. While this is called the Official AFG Chatterbox, it is not intended to be just a place to spam for gold, like the real Chatterbox is often used. x_o

4. Please keep any swearing/profanity to a minimum. You can use it when appropriate, but if you use it all that time, that just get's on peoples nerves. And besides, that kind of deadens the words' impact. o_O; So keep it down.

5. Please try to use proper grammar and spelling here. Typos are ok, and your messages don't have to be perfect, but please don't tlk lyk dis and expect us to understand you. Also, no 1337 or netspeak please. x.X;

6. As in all of Gaia, follow the TOS.

*These rules, and this post for that matter, are subject to change/editing in the future, so make sure to check it every once in a while.*

Important dates:
September 5th - Furrmas!
March 15th - The AFG's Birthday!
July 22nd - The AFG Chatterbox's birthday!
whee

Got any Questions? PM a Mod!
List of Moderators

Adult Furries Guild
J.Kougar *
WhiteClaw *
Lloxie
Vashyyk *
Eddily
Kakarotto-san
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Vakyrin *
DoomNeko
Zanzibar
Angelic Muse
tl_crow *
Krissim Klaw
Manda Tifa
Rinchans-Flower

Moderators with an * beside their name means they are inactive and are not to be pm''d about guild matters.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:31 pm
Lloxie
Well, we seem to do a lot of chatting in the AFG, so we need a thread or to just for random chatting. o-O; So here we go. Though this is not like the real chatterbox, please no spamming, hehe... ^^;
*laughs* What a fitting name ^^ *glomps Lloxie*  

MellyBean

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:32 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
Well, we seem to do a lot of chatting in the AFG, so we need a thread or to just for random chatting. o-O; So here we go. Though this is not like the real chatterbox, please no spamming, hehe... ^^;

*eeps and nuzzles* Hehe, I thought so. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:33 pm
*smiles a lot and nods in approval* Wonderful, Lloxie! ^_^ Hey Mellybean, can you link me to a pic of your mouse now please??? 3nodding  

Manda_Tifa

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:33 pm
Definately. It's just like the old guild except we can have serious talks outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:34 pm
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

*smiles and mrrs happily*

*giggles* It's back in the other thread Manda. lemme get it again  

MellyBean

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:35 pm
ULTIMATE SHANK
Definately. It's just like the old guild except we can have serious talks outside.

Cha. Have themed threads even, for things besides just chat too. Like RPs, and Avvie contests, etc. o-o;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:35 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie

*smiles and mrrs happily*

*giggles* It's back in the other thread Manda. lemme get it again
Thank you!! ^_^  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:36 pm
Manda_Tifa
*smiles a lot and nods in approval* Wonderful, Lloxie! ^_^ Hey Mellybean, can you link me to a pic of your mouse now please??? 3nodding

Hehe, thankies. ^^ *nuzzles*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:37 pm
*pokes the link* Here Manda ^^

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v22/Mellybean/Mousie.jpg  

MellyBean

Hiroto Aoki Shimizu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:39 pm
I miss the old guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:39 pm
Well unfortunately I must go for tonight... sweatdrop Nightnight all! ^.^ *nuzzles everyone and scampers out*  

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:40 pm
Lloxie
Well unfortunately I must go for tonight... sweatdrop Nightnight all! ^.^ *nuzzles everyone and scampers out*
Night LLoxie ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:42 pm
Good night, Lloxie!! And Thanks MellyBean! ^_^  

Manda_Tifa

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:43 pm
MellyBean
*pokes the link* Here Manda ^^

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v22/Mellybean/Mousie.jpg

Aww, you're so cute.
I finally found my first post in the old thread if you wanted to know.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff