Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Junjou Romantica Main Forum
Why do so many people love Nowaki x Hiro? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinda Horny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:44 pm
Yes, I understand that it is the closest to what a homosexual relationship in real life would be like, but is that the only reason why people like it so much? Maybe, it is the drama and it attracts people. My personal favorite couple is UsagixMisaki. <3 But, I am just curious why it seems like 3/5 of the people who watch Junjou Romantica favor this couple. Do you think it is my imagination?
;;
Everyone give their opinion on why you think this is true, or correct me if I am wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:01 am
heart them they are such a cute couple  

protecterofelements

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:01 pm
I think it's because of how they'd treasure their relationship, how they react to each other on how they'd unexpectedly do this and that just to make the other happy, and so on.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:57 pm
I can't really choose, but the firts time I saw it, it was the best. razz  

xXCandieeeXx

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:06 am
The Inspired Artist
I think it's because of how they'd treasure their relationship, how they react to each other on how they'd unexpectedly do this and that just to make the other happy, and so on.

you make a good point  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:28 pm
personally, i favor them because of how hiro and nowaki interact with eachother.
i love how grumpy hiro always is and nowaki's constant need to please. they seem to work together very well.
...not to mention i love a bossy bottom ;]

i'm curious, you said this couple is the most realistic out of the three, and i was wondering if you were only reffering to the age difference, or something else.

merobean

Kinda Horny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:00 pm
merobean
personally, i favor them because of how hiro and nowaki interact with eachother.
i love how grumpy hiro always is and nowaki's constant need to please. they seem to work together very well.

i'm curious, you said this couple is the most realistic out of the three, and i was wondering if you were only reffering to the age difference, or something else.

No, I was referring to the way things happen with them. Like, there is alot of drama, and worries, so on and so forth, but we don't see as much of that in the other two couples.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:19 pm
SofaKittyKing
merobean

No, I was referring to the way things happen with them. Like, there is alot of drama, and worries, so on and so forth, but we don't see as much of that in the other two couples.

true, true.  

merobean

- Not So Klainey -

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:32 am
i think because the title is name Junjou Egoist, meaning Pure Hearted Egoist, there's gonna be a lotta drama. I mean, Nowaki wants to catch up to Hiroki, but Hiroki keeps excelling. So there's a lot of tension going on, but they will be able to work it out whee for their sake twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:15 am
AnimeLuvr9396
i think because the title is name Junjou Egoist, meaning Pure Hearted Egoist, there's gonna be a lotta drama. I mean, Nowaki wants to catch up to Hiroki, but Hiroki keeps excelling. So there's a lot of tension going on, but they will be able to work it out whee for their sake twisted

Ohh~. I see, I see.  

Kinda Horny

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:52 am
i think that another good reason why people like the couple so much is that Hiroki freaks out at the simplest things sometimes and it can be amusing to watch  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:06 am
i reread the chapter where they were both small and it was adorable whee  

protecterofelements

nikaido24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:23 pm
HirokixNowaki is my favorite pair.
There's sumthing about this couple that attracts people to them but for me, Im attracted to this couple because of Hiroki. I mean Hiroki is the best Uke of all time xd

But my fvorite character is Miyagi though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 pm
The way they interact with each other is much like it would be in a real life. They are the most realistic but not my favorite.

69_Go-Go_69

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:25 am
This is my favorite couple for the reasons stated above and they are both adorable and oh so cute. I just love the way they go around in circles, gaining each others' love.  
Junjou Romantica Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff