Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Binary An RPG Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:27 pm
Plot: That fateful day Seto Kaiba had no clue that he was programming someone he'd fall head over heels for.

Characters That are taken:

Seto Kaiba- Arashi Cloud  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:34 pm
He sat there, eyes watching the screen as his fingers worked at fixing mistakes in the programming, he understood it, this language of the computers almost as well as the machines themselves, and yet, the glass and wires separated him from this world that he'd become ensnared by through years of work on programing and more. Currently though, he was just working on an intellegent security program, one that would be able to communicate through verbal commands and responses. A storm outside was brewing by the time that Seto had nodded off in the middle of his little project. That's when the first coincidence leading up to the creation occured, a stray strand of lightening raced through the electrical system, causing the oddest of events to occur, the code of human DNA from one blonde hair that had clung to Seto Kaiba's shirt sleeve to be scanned and then..... Copied.

Seto didn't realize this until a voice could be heard. "State name and purpose."

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:42 am
being made entirely out of binary code sucked. no question about it. The head was complete, yes, but the body was just a silvery form with binary going every which way on the form. Only one thing seemed to register. The person on the other side of the screen was very... attractive was the word that came to "mind." More like database. With longish blond hair and sharp blue eyes, the program knew nothing of it's appearance besides that. It didn't know if it was boy or girl, human or otherwise.
"State name and purpose." Why didn't the man respond?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:06 pm
(I should of put it was Yaoi.) Seto shifted, waking from his light nap only to find two eyes staring angerly at him. "State name and purpose." The boy before him insisted.

"What?" Seto questioned. "How did you get in here?...." He was getting ready to just call the guards, when he realized that that was excactly how his security program was supposed to sound. He shrugged, before giving his theory a try. "Seto Kaiba, resident."

He didn't turn to look at the other. He'd rather not, he half believed himself still to be asleep.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:11 am
The program finally figured out it was decidedly male, since it's voice patterns were similar in pitch to that of Seto Kaiba, resident. Thank the divine power of the universe he got that out of the way so soon.
"Name accepted."
The boy "leaned back" and studied the man before him. Longish brown hair, bright, cold blue eyes, long trench coat... somehow familiar, yet strange all at once.

((Happy V day, btw))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:17 am
"Who are you, and what are you doing in my home?" Seto questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:13 am
The digital boy raised his eyebrow. "I'm your security program, Mr. Kaiba. You designed me this way." the binary man paused. "What is the name of the program, Mr. Kaiba?" he flipped his blond hair out of his eyes, never blinking, never looking away from Seto Kaiba.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:31 pm
"Security program?" Seto wondered, before looking at the computer..... He looked at the odd coding that had seemingly appeared automaticly. "Hmmm...." He sat down, looking at the odd program. 'It can't be, a mere computer program can't create life.'

He got up, looking into the other's eyes closer up, he didn't break contact with the blue orbs. He pondered something.... "You are no longer my security program." Seto commented, truthfully. "You will be called, Jounouchi, is that alright with you? But, could you do me a favor... And could you change your eye color?"

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:48 pm
The binary man recently dubbed "Jonouchi" nodded. Certianly, Mr Kaiba. And what color would you like my eyes?" This was an interesting enigma... "And what favor would you like me to perform?" The man had stood up. Nice tight pants... 'Ah, what am i doing staring?!?'  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:41 am
"Make them... Brown, could you? And the favor I wanted you to do is to talk normal, like a person." Seto commented, deciding not to correct the other.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:09 pm
Jonouchi closed his eyes for a second, and when he reopened them, they were brown. "Certainly, Mr Kaiba. Anything else?" Jonouchi smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:24 pm
"Quit calling me 'Mr. Kaiba....' That sounds too formal.... And explain to me how you.... Uh.... Are able to be actually human." Seto requested.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:42 am
Jonouchi blinked. "I thought you had programed me this way, Seto? Kaiba? What SOULD I call you, if you don't want me to call you 'Mr. Kaiba'?" Jonouchi was confused as to what was going on. What's going ON here? Am I a mistake? Why is Seto Kaiba so confused as to my existance?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:35 am
Confusion was never a good thing for a program, never mind that he was living. Seto jumped at the chance to clear everything up. "No, I didn't program you to be living. It must of been a glitch, or something malfunctioned with the hardware. I never intended for you to be... A living being... He stared at the other with wonder. "Still doesn't make you any less amazing to me.... And Seto.... You should just call me Seto."

He thought for a second on everything. "I'll take care of you, until you get the hang of caring for yourself, alright? Do you have learning software included? I can't remember if I programmed that into you... And cloths, we'll have to get you dressed in something..."

His own mind was racing with all the things he had to do now with this being.

Arashi Cloud

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces