Animal Group Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thesportygirl9
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:30 pm
You guys requested it? well you got! all animal lovers can talk here to share experinces with animals!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:16 am
No post? I AM THE FIRST ONE!!! *pushes 0_Sonny_0 flag in ground*. THIS IS MAH BOOMSTICK! biggrin  

_Birdy_Ang3L_
Crew

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

warhead1029

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm
oh yeah well im the 2nd and arnt we supposed to be talking about animals  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 am
xd Woot 3rd post.

I has a pretty doggeh, just to let you know x3  

SushiOnSteroids

Y u k i k o H a r u k a

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:14 pm
4th I'm a foxie and I have a doggie =D
-yanks sonny's flag from the ground and tosses it- lol xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:36 pm
watches the flag tossing**
I LIKE COWS XD  

Lizzy Hhe

Witty Friend

warhead1029

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:32 pm
can we talk about insects question  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:22 pm
I was just invited, just to talk about animals which i love. I have two jack russel terriors, one's a runt and is only about 8 pounds. I hope to work with animals one day, i want to move to alaska to study wolves and raise huskies. 4laugh
Do any of you want to work with animals? And what is your absolute favorite animal? heart User Image

User Image
Here's my runt named Baby. heart  

Unega Wahuhi

Blessed Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

saukura11

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:30 pm
hello!! i have 3 pet chickens....1 cocker spainel (sp??>_<"") and 1 quaker parrot.
they're all my babies. But my cocker has a infection in his paw and is sick :'(. So right now he's under the covers (seriously) and has warm water bottels keeping him warm. poor him sad  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:35 pm
Sailor Moon says...

I have 2 tabby cats, Luna B and Simba, both littermates. 2 parakeets, r2d2 and Cuddle Monroe and a male viel tale betta named Inari.

I love bettas and foxies. Luna and Simba are my furkids. Anyone else play Santa to thier pets around the holidays?

See ya!

Sheria Nightengale

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Emii Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:37 pm
i love cats the most but only have a bunny
but i love him :]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:41 pm
Hello i'm new sweatdrop
I have a large black and white dog whos getting quite old now. But that doesn't stop him acting like a silly puppy.

I loves dogs! heart  

La-Li-Ho Miharu

Space Scape Goat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:48 pm
I'm new! I figured since I was invited for the 'animal group' that I would post in it...

I have a dog. She's the best dog ever. I think dogs experience the deepest kind of love. Anyone who could ever harm a dog deserves the worst ...uhg, just the worst thing you can think of. Scooter (my dog) is extremely spoiled.

I have an axolotl. Mr. Pinky is only the best aquatic salamander there is! I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

I used to have a couple of pet rats, but they died of various diseases - my friend got them for me for my birthday (Dingle and Berry). They were originally supposed to be feeder rats, so all that inbreeding didn't exactly set them up to be in the best genetic shape. Their deaths saddened me greatly, and I miss them to this day. Lesson; never get animals meant for certain death as pets.

Huh. I like learning about animals. Have you ever seen a giant sunfish? Me neither, but I would love to! They're huge!! And they eat jellyfish! Did you know they also evolved from pufferfish? Isn't that crazy? I love the internet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 pm
Sheria Nightengale
Sailor Moon says...

I have 2 tabby cats, Luna B and Simba, both littermates. 2 parakeets, r2d2 and Cuddle Monroe and a male viel tale betta named Inari.

I love bettas and foxies. Luna and Simba are my furkids. Anyone else play Santa to thier pets around the holidays?

See ya!

I used to have a beta named Ernie. He was ugly, but extremely hardy. He finally died after a long time.  

Space Scape Goat

Space Scape Goat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:54 pm
Unega Wahuhi
I was just invited, just to talk about animals which i love. I have two jack russel terriors, one's a runt and is only about 8 pounds. I hope to work with animals one day, i want to move to alaska to study wolves and raise huskies. 4laugh
Do any of you want to work with animals? And what is your absolute favorite animal? heart User Image

User Image
Here's my runt named Baby. heart

AAAWWWW! So cute.

I love jack russels! They have to be one of the few small dog breeds that I love. They all have such unique personalities, but great energy no matter how old they get.
My friend has a husky named Sy. He's adorable. A wile-e coyote, but cute. With a slightly lazy eye. He's in love with my dog. Good thing he's fixed, I guess. At first I didn't know how to take him - huskies are completely different from most dogs I've met. I've learned to love his weird vocal expressions, and spoiled rotten attitude. Oh well. <3

I don't know if I ever want to have a career working with animals, I'm just happy taking care of and learning about the ones that I have.  
Friends of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff