[J] F l y A w a y :: Setting Up Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K a o r u S k y y

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:34 pm
Show me what it's like...

Welcome to Fly Away, Kaoru's little spot in the universe for her SoA's! Each creature has its on story to tell and a future to live for.

...to dream in black and white.

With different characteristics, personalities, views, and appearances, you'll often find them bonding with friends and family or even clashing with one another like a lightning bolt to the cold ground. Alas, these creatures have experienced life and death, love and lost...

So I can leave this world...

And some remember every star in the sky.

...behind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image

H o l d I t T o g e t h e r . . .

Be cautious as you enter this place of wonders, full of the unknown. This table of contents will guide you to the destination you have in mind so you don't become lost within this haven. Good luck.

User Image

K a o r u S k y y

K a o r u S k y y

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:51 pm
User Image

. . . b i r d s O f A F e a t h e r

So maybe I got some new lions, someone had cubs, I have some new custom ideas, or I changed my journal around a bit. Whatever it may be, I will be recording -or trying to- all the things that happen in my babies lives.

User Image

A n n o u n c e m e n t s
  • November 09, 2009 . Was welcomed into the shop by my beloved Yin and DHS with a little lion juvie named Usi! SO excited!

U p d a t e s
  • November 09, 2009 . Finally posted in the shop right after page 80k xD. Wouldn't have done it without Yin or DHS's help <3

O l d .. N e w s
  • Not old enough to have old new yet, silly!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:00 pm
User Image

. . . n o t h i n g B u t L i e s A n d C r o o k e d W i n g s

User Image

T h e .. R u l e s
    • Please do not steal custom ideas you may find here ;n; That's just rude and mean :<
    • You may post whenever you like unless the title says "Closed" or "Under Construction"
    • If you're looking for plots with any of my lions, please post a message or send me a PM/IM stating the lion and your idea ^.^
    • Please do not pester me into doing things like a breeding, a plot, etc. If I say no, the answer will most likely not change.
    • Please don't tell me how to role play my lions. They all have the personalities they have for a reason.
    • Please do not take any pictures or content out of my journal unless you ask me and I approve of it. If you wish to use my format, please ask first ;n; I am very unwilling to share ideas when it comes to things like this. I enjoy being unique, so even if you ask to use my formatting, I'll most likely say no unless it's only portions of it that you're requesting

K a o r u S k y y

K a o r u S k y y

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image

I H a v e T h e A n s w e r . . .

User Image

O n c e .. U p o n .. A .. T i m e
  • I've been in Gaia for over five years now, posting in the chatter box, usually in the exchange, or playing around in the guilds I created. I never knew the breedable section of Gaia existed until about 3 1/2 years of my time here on Gaia.

I had my own art shop, hand drawing and hand coloring people's avatars, I loved doing it and they loved the work. I loved running a shop, but it still wasn't what I wanted to do on Gaia, I wanted something a bit more to do with animals.

When I stumbled across the Breedables section, the first shop I entered was ::The Pride Lands:: A beautiful shop with many different colorful lions with unique backgrounds and features. From that moment I wanted to create my own breedable shop with the theme of wolves, getting into Photoshop right away and asking some of the colorists how to use it.

So here I am, a breedables regular now and finally moving up into the big shops. I'm not going to lie, I've lurked in SoA for two, maybe three years now, but never posted in the main thread out of fear of being rejected or unwelcomed. I had a previous bad experience with another very popular shop, which turned me off from all big shops in general. I was also already very involved with a lion based shop, so decided I could go without a pretty from here.

It wasn't until my two life long Gaia friends, Yin and DHS, told me how wonderful and friendly SoA was. My time in Pride Lands was slowly coming to a stop after a negative change in ownership, which really got me down. A change of people and scenery was much needed, but I still wanted to stay within the boundaries of lions. I finally made an appearance and with the help of familiar faces, I immediately felt welcomed.

In November of 2009, I was gifted a little juvie from Yin, confirming my stay within the shop and the rise of hops that new friends would be made :3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image

. . . s p r e a d i n g T h e C a n c e r

I been a member since 3-18-2004 and I'm still going strong. I heard about Gaia from a good friend of mine, who let me use his account when Gaia was first created in 2003. After finding it to be such a fun site, I created my own account in 2004 and haven't changed since.

User Image

User ImageK n o w n A s . Kao | Wolfie | Kelsey
B e e n H e r e . 20
L o o k L i k e . I look extremely young for my age, despite the fact I'm going to be 21. I have long auburn hair, blue eyes, and a small frame
A l w a y s U p F o r . Gaming it up on Xbox Live
I ' m I n L o v e . Video games, music, wolves, Photoshop, new tablet and laptop, him
R i g h t N o w . Struggling with registration for Spring semester classes >.<;
L i f e . I am in my junior year of college, majoring in Graphic Design so I can do what I love. I was originally in Vet tech, but because I suck at science and math, I couldn't handle the exams. I am much happier where I am now, but switching took a pretty big toll on everything.
I A c t L i k e . I'm probably the happiest, nicest person you'll ever meet unless you're mean to me. I'm sweet, loving, sometimes funny, and I like to have a good time. I'm brave and bold around my close friends and I wouldn't know what to do without them. I'm a bit of a tomboy. I'm a video game fanatic and have been since I was 1 1/2. I have won many Halo tournaments in my teen years and I'm obsessed with the Rock Band drums <3
S o u n d L i k e . Breaking Benjamin | Disturbed | Say Anything | All That Remains | Silversun Pickups | Motion City Soundtrack | Brand New | Chevelle | We The Kings | Killswitch Engage | And many more
M o v i e s . Wall•e | Garden State | Marley and Me | Chronicles of Narnia | 300 | And tons more
W h a t ' s O n . Animal Planet | Discovery Health | Cartoon Network
M y N o s e I s I n . Marley and Me | Halo: The Fall of Reach | Halo: The Flood | Halo: First Strike | Halo: Ghosts of Onyx | Halo: Contact Harvest | How I Survived Being a Girl | And others

T h i n g s .. I .. L o v e
  • Video games • Junior Mints • Cheez-Its • Chocolate • Art • Animals • Sky • Music • Noodles • Ice cream • Friends • Football Movies • Cuddling • Ice skating • Steak • Chicken
  • My all time favorite game would have to be Halo. I've dedicated my life to that game and it's safe to say I'm obsessed. I just love the storyline, the game play, and the online capabilities are spectacular. I've met a lot of awesome people because of Halo. I'm also in love with Guitar Hero and Rock Band - more so Rock Band because it has better songs and has the drums. When I'm not playing either of those, I do like Fable II, Mass Effect, Crimson Skies, COD, and a few others.
  • I've always had a passion for animals, especially wolves. I'm greatly involved in their conservation and I'm trying my best to lend a helping hand to keep them alive. If you look over to the left of my page, you'll see a website that I created last year to promote awareness about their endangerment in hopes to educate the public. Check it out!
  • As for other things, I love to swim, play football with the guys, manhunt, draw/color/create in Photoshop, and a variety of other little enjoyments. I also love my buddies on NF, they know who they are <3

T h i n g s .. I .. H a t e
  • Illiteracy • Tomatoes • Call of Duty • Jerks • Make-up • Dresses • Rap • Seafood • Gangsters • Pork • College • Disorganization • Uncleanliness • Sauce • Saucy Pizza • Soda • Burgers
  • My biggest pet-peeve are girls on Xbox Live, Halo 2/3 especially, who think/act like they know what they are doing. Don't play Halo if you're not going to play the game for the right reason :<

K a o r u S k y y

K a o r u S k y y

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:12 pm
User Image

. . . y o u A r e T h e F a i t h I n s i d e M e

Looking to see who might be available for plottage? Well you found the right place! To save you the trouble of having to look through the pages of my journal, I've listed the lions who are in plots and looking for plots. If you wish for more detail on the plots they're involved with, check out my plotting thread!

User Image

L i o n s .. i n .. P l o t s
  • Usi . He has family plots

L o o k i n g .. f or .. P l o t s
  • Adults and Teens
    • Usi . Looking for some friends!
  • Infants and Cubs
    • None as of now

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:28 pm
User Image

N o D o n' t L e a v e M e T o D i e H e r e . . .

Ah, love! Such a beautiful thing! There's nothing more I want for my lions than to find a loving mate and live happily with them for the rest of their lives. If you're interested in seeing who's single and who's taken, I have the list for you right here!

User Image

M a t e d .. L i o n s
  • None!

S i n g l e s
  • Usi (but he's too young!)

K a o r u S k y y

K a o r u S k y y

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:31 pm
User Image

. . . h e l p M e S u r v i v e H e r e A l o n e

Prides are so much fun and really bring out the true lion in all of my lions. If you're interested to see who's enrolled within a pride or not, just check the list below.

User Image

L i o n s .. i n .. P r i d e s
  • None!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:41 pm
User Image

. . . d o n' t R e m e m b e r

Here I will be posting upcoming customs or breeding ideas. Please do not take any of the custom thoughts from this journal!

User Image

C u s t o m .. P l o t s
  • The Halo Hoard . This is a never-ending quest for lions based off of my favorite video game; Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3. Some may be cosplays, but most are ideas that I have formed based around a certain object or map. This is one of my most prized concepts and I have a role playing plot all ready for them.
    • My OOC Spartans - Gemini, Derelict, Valhalla
    • Guilty Spark . Or something related
    • Ghost . Thought out in my head, I just need to get a form down for him.
    • Maps . Oh the never-ending maps! I wish to have all of them customed someday, but that's crazy XD!
    • Weapons . Got some ideas bouncing already

• Sky Lions . Any of my friends can tell you how much I love the sky, so having SoA's based off of it would be amazing *0*

C u s t o m .. F o r m s
    Name: Gyha 'Owsotee
    Type:
    Cert:
    Starting Stage: Adult
    Personality:
    Body Color(s): Blues, whites, purples
    Markings:
    Eyes: Fully glowing purple with no iris or whatever it's called xD
    Nose/Pad Color(s):
    Mane color(s):
    Flake Color(s):