Already done with?
How are you suppose to enjoy it like that? gonk  

winter rat

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:00 pm
misfit baby
Already done with?
How are you suppose to enjoy it like that? gonk

oh believe me...between the 3 bowls from a 2ft quad perc bong, 2 bonged vape bowls, a couple of pipe bowls, at least 2 more bong bowls and a 3 gram rolling paper blunt that took 6 papers, i REALLY enjoyed it mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:54 pm
I've always found that a waste, confused I prefer to smoke through the days than just have a couple of hours o:  

winter rat

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:31 pm
misfit baby
I've always found that a waste, confused I prefer to smoke through the days than just have a couple of hours o:

thats your preference, which is perfectly fine, i just have different preferences. see what i mean?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:24 pm
That's something that my boyfriend could do. I could make a half last me a few days but he'd smoke through it in a few hours.

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:27 am
Thee Ringmaster
That's something that my boyfriend could do. I could make a half last me a few days but he'd smoke through it in a few hours.

I'm starting to think it's a guy thing.
The guys I hang out with do things like smoking the whole damn bag rather than saving it for a few days. (hello, a little goes a long way..)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 pm
Pandurz
Thee Ringmaster

The guys I hang out with do things like smoking the whole damn bag rather than saving it for a few days. (hello, a little goes a long way..)

it depends more on what your tolerance is. if you smoke alot of grade AAA bud almost everyday then smoking a lot at once doesnt get you as stoned as if your a lightweight.  

Obiwan katokey

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:24 pm
drunkenhomer
Pandurz
Thee Ringmaster

it depends more on what your tolerance is. if you smoke alot of grade AAA bud almost everyday then smoking a lot at once doesnt get you as stoned as if your a lightweight.

@Pandurez - xD I know, right!

@drunkenhomer -
Yeah, my bf smokes a lot over the course of the day. I split my time between school and being at hmoe with my parents, so he smokes generally a bit more then I do, so it does make a tad sense.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:39 pm
I don't think it has nothing to do with if you're a lightweight or not.
I smoke up to when I'm just in a really good high, not 'stoned', and when I was hanging out with my boyfriend, and our two friends whom where males they all smoked til they were baked.. I don't know if this makes any sense? rofl
But yeah, I don't think it has anything to do with being a lightweight, because even if you were smoking just for a year and you were at least smoking a couple times out of the week you would have a decent tolerance. Just saying because I do not think any members here are "newer smokers" that I know of. Almost everyone here was smoking for at least two years (and of course more)  

winter rat

The Wrathful Chizuko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:18 pm
Eh, some people like to smoke a lot at once and some like to portion it throughout the days. Personally, depending on my mood of course, I smoke a lot but always have a bowl for the morning or for later after work or after a night of partying.

The bowl after partying is a godly bowl of hangover curing powers!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:29 pm
misfit baby
I smoke up to when I'm just in a really good high, not 'stoned', and when I was hanging out with my boyfriend, and our two friends whom where males they all smoked til they were baked.. I don't know if this makes any sense? rofl
But yeah, I don't think it has anything to do with being a lightweight, because even if you were smoking just for a year and you were at least smoking a couple times out of the week you would have a decent tolerance. Just saying because I do not think any members here are "newer smokers" that I know of. Almost everyone here was smoking for at least two years (and of course more)

*cough cough* double negative *cough cough*  

Obiwan katokey

The Wrathful Chizuko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 am
drunkenhomer
misfit baby

*cough cough* double negative *cough cough*

hahaha do we have an english teacher here?  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff