Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
NIN Concerts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frail_wretched

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:46 am
I have never been fortunate enough to see NIN crying so for those of us who havent, can those of you who have tell us what the experience was like.
smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:20 pm
Indescribable. Just...absolutely phenomenal. If there was ever a way to reach nirvana, it's going to a NIN show.  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:45 pm
Awesome. Crazy. Great.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:37 am
Breathe taking, i was right infront of Trent & Jordie (Twiggy). Trent in tight leather pants, my friend almost died. it was so beautiful when they played The Only Time!!  

Lokey00

CountGrishnak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:12 pm
I have seen recorded copies from the late eighties. I enjoyed watching him lay down each track by hand and then loop them. Usually most Industrial Rock/EBM/Whathaveyou artists have their tracks in a sequencer and play them there while someone does a lead synth or something. I think that's a show that really got me into being an electronic artist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:26 am
Saw them in Oakland in November, and at the Warfield (SF) back in April. Needless to say, they were phenomenal shows. At this point, they have been the best experiences of my life. Seeing the music that changed my life manifested into a live performance was an indescribable exprience.  

Nice Weather For Ducks

Moroseth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:55 pm
What ^he said, I didn't go to the warfield but it was still one of the greatest event's of my life  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:42 am
Then join the Spiral!!  

Nice Weather For Ducks

Milosh Black

Eloquent Datemate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:14 am
It was..

VERY orgasmatic. :B  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:41 pm
Well last year on October 15th I went to a NIN concert and I bought tickets today for another concert in February, or as my friend insists March. The one in October was really awesome but i was kinda pissed cuz trent had shaved his head..... but I'll post about my experience coming up afterwards..... 3nodding  

Bear Reznor

Bear Reznor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:42 pm
Milosh Black
It was..

yes most NIN work is..... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:26 am
Words cannot describe how amazing it was. The best gig I have ever been to. I was buzzing with happiness and joy! Part due to the fact that I met them before the show.....I also saw them do they're sound check, it was like our own private show!  

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

.Drunk...Cunt...Pirate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:39 pm
Milosh Black
It was..

makes you all weak in the knees :B

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:47 pm
It was definitely a mistake to take my boyfriend with me...he was getting all jealous cuz I was all. OH MY GOD! IT'S HIM! OH MY GOD! xd

I'm such a dork.  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

nulladam

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:18 pm
Nine Inch Nails put on the best show I have ever seen.
I saw them in Vegas 4_30_2005.  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces