Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the poll thingy
  i didn't forget it
View Results

monstrous thief sai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm
this is sai, i haven't had a computer at home and gaia won't send me my password so i made a new account. i can tell all that has happened to me since the last time i posted later. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:53 pm
Glad you are still alive. Keep posting to save the rest of your life! twisted  

Bleeman

Raider

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:31 am
WB Sai! Keep up the activity I guess o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:22 am
i already lost some of my life?  

monstrous thief sai

Fazzey

Desirable Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:28 pm
Well you said you were alive. I think he assumed that you had a near experience. And you now are someone with a new name...You has reincarnated!! xd Glad to have you back! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:02 pm
actually i guess i sort of did have a near death experience up in canada around the beginning of summer, i was just swimming in a lake then a fish that was at least as long as i am tall (somewhere around five and a half feet) swims up next to me and knocks me to the side. later on that campout thing i almost fell somewhere between one-fifty and two hundred feet to a bunch of large jaggedy rocks or water which could probably both kill me from that height. on a lighter note i have had a birthday so i am fifteen now though being a freshman is craptastic, the one thing that everyone hates most though is the science teacher though she hates me right now also because one day she came into class and i was sitting in her desk. an injury that i have had though is getting a trailer with about four hundred pounds of idiot standing on it smash my heel and i curse the vegetable slicer boards because i was just cutting stuff up to cook and it cut off half of my thumb scream though after that i got to be the top of the pyramid for my class at spirit night and the freshman got second for spirit week and first for spirit night, also i am in multiple of the extra pictures in the yearbook and so far lexington is undefeated in football. i think that we are 11-0, we pwn in football. i also went camping sometime last year and got launched about 60-75 feet in the air be a fallen tree catapault thing though my ankle got caught on the edge of the tree while i was falling so i stopped at about fifty fiveish feet up so that coult have been bad. other things that have happened are me going to the homecoming dance with someone though i asked her out and she said no which is sort of confusing since she had someone ask me if i would go with her. i didn't go to her schools dance though i did go to the after party for theirs at a friends house and went swimming that night, not skinny dipping, and that was only could when i got out so i ended up wearing hot pink short shorts from the girl that lives there for the rest of the night which was....um.....strange and i went trick or treating with the same people that were at the party and got a lot of candy. also i was one of the spotlights for the school play and i am getting a class ring which should be getting here soon. and one of my friends moved awa, he now lives in wyoming. i think that is all i have to say for now.  

monstrous thief sai

VoraciousPanda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 pm
An expectation of color~

*thumbs up at the girl's pink shorts*
rofl
You sound like you're having all sorts of adventures.

~From a grey sky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:36 am
neutral

*restart*  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:42 am
Talk about living out your teenage years XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:11 pm
@kiston: i need to restart the whole thing?
@neko: i don't think there is a way to explain it any simpler than that.
@panda: that is hopefully never going to happen again so it doesn't matter.  

monstrous thief sai

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:03 pm
Maybe yes. Maybe no. Maybe, I don't know....

*Shuts self up*

o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:06 pm
kiston is back also, how long were you gone for? did you have adventures? (insert random question here) ?  

monstrous thief sai

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:18 am
monstrous thief sai
kiston is back also, how long were you gone for? did you have adventures? (insert random question here) ?

Hmm.. well, my last thread was a week ago(?)

Yep. I enjoyed beating the living s**t out of Chaos, and receiving 3 friendcards all at once. *lucky*

Yes. My brain suddenly died. but luckily my friend jumpstarted it w/ a wrist watch battery. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:55 am
You need that iron man powercore implant  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

monstrous thief sai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:31 pm
@kiston-would a AA battery work better?
@neko-that sounds incredibly painful if you meant that i need it, doesn't that thing like replace your heart or something?  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff