Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
Hogwarts: The Lilly and James Years[open and accepting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

monochan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:56 am
EVERYBODY knows about Harry and his lovely friends.. but we only saw a bit of James and the marauders in book five, and it didn't paint a very flattering picture.

But what were they like the rest of the time? I challenge you all to interpret these characters your way.

HOGWARTS: THE LILLY AND JAMES YEARS

The time period is the late seventies, and the age of our main characters is seventeen.
The story begins on the train to Hogwarts...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:46 pm
RULES:

1) First and foremost: you must be literate. Not SEMI-lit, and most definitely not l33t. That means good spelling, good grammar, and at least three sentences.

2) PM ALL PROFILES TO ME! If you post your profile in the RP, your character will be considered void. PLEASE, please just do it.

3) Try to stay in character, at least a little bit. If you have an original character, that shouldn't be a problem.

4) Hentai, yaoi... I don't care. Just as long as it doesn't make the other players uncomfortable.

5) Regular posting is a must. I hate it when RPs die in the middle just when it starts to get good.

Blacklist:  

monochan

monochan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:34 pm
Characters:

Students:
Lilly Evens: Tifagirl
James Potter: Master_Of_The_Night
Sirius Black: XxSirius_BlackxX
Remus Lupin: R J Lupin
Peter Pettigrew:
Severus Snape:
Lucius Malfoy:
Narcissa Black:
Bellatrix Black:
Rudolphus Lestrange:

Other Students: (i.e. originals, students I forgot to mention)
Maea Bones: Monochan
Isabella White: Kairi Black

Teachers:
Albus Dumbledore: R J Lupin

Other:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:39 pm
Profile form:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Character age:[/b] (I only put this for the original characters. Students like James should be around 16-18)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (please, no long sob story. Keep it as brief as possible)
[b]Appearence:[/b]
[b]Special Powers?:[/b]
[b]Position at school:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] (sexuality? pets? On Quidditch team or Gobstones club? Etc.)

monochan

monochan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:40 pm
Profiles:

Username: monochan
Character name: Maea Bones
Character age: 16
Personality: Stern, studious, and kind, with a sense of humor that people don't always get.
Bio: She is Amelia Bones's younger sister, and looks up to her immensely. She is currently taking 4 NEWT classes and is on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and yet still has the time to work a part-time job at Honeydukes.
Special Powers?: Maea likes to invent spells, and some of them have quite interesting results. She is also an unregistered Animagus, although she has never let anybody, even her sister, find out.
Position at school: Student, 6th year
House: Gryffindor
Other: Maea has a tawny owl named Amalthea. Also, she is a Chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team.
~~~
Username:Kairi Black
Character name: Isabella White
Character age: 16
Personality: loyal to friends, book smart, at times very shy and quiet, fun loving,etc.
Bio: Isabella White was born to a pure blood family on Valentines Day. The White's and the Black's were long time family friends. She spent alot of her childhood with her mother at 12 Grimmuald Place playing with a very young Sirius. Aponing arriving at Hogwarts, Isabella was placed into Gryffindor. This was not something that made the White's very happy. A few years later, she was disowned from the family. Rather quickly she became friends with one Remus Lupin and a few of his friends which just so happened to include Sirius Black. Her crush since age 5.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Special Powers?: Isabella is a Metamorphmagus (she can change her appearance at will), and a strong smart witch.
Position at school: Student, 6th year
Other: Isabella has a black cat named Moonlight, She perfers to be called Bella or Bell, and she likes both Remus and Sirius.
~~~
Username: XxSirius_BlackxX
Character name: Sirius Black
Character age: 17
Personality: cocky, smart a**, loyal to friends, smart, jokester, free spirit,
Bio: Sirius was born around 1960 into the self-styled "Noble and Most Ancient House of Black" - the family's less than modest appraisal of themselves. His parents and most of his close relatives, in keeping with the family tradition, were pureblood extremists who prided themselves on keeping their line free of non-wizarding blood of any kind, even having "toujours pur" ("always pure") as their family motto.Sirius no doubt became well versed in pureblood ideals through the course of his early youth, with a strong parental influence on both himself and his brother Regulus throughout their crucial formative years. As a result of this, he arrived at Hogwarts as an arrogant and irresponsible youth, albeit an exceptionally gifted one. At this stage he was probably a source of great pride for his parents, and the only shock must have come when he failed to be sorted into the obvious choice of Slytherin house. The Sorting Hat is a shrewd judge of character, however, and could perhaps see something within Sirius that neither himself nor his parents had seen so far.Sirius quickly became friends with James Potter, an equally gifted and equally obnoxious character who had also mystifyingly been sorted into Gryffindor.Sirius and James became best friends and also extended their group to include Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. The four dubbed themselves "The Marauders" and set about having as much fun and breaking as many rules as possible, which they did with gusto. Sirius and James also managed to maintain a position as the most gifted students in the school despite their lack of dedication, which is an indication of how talented they really were.Following the discovery that Lupin was a werewolf, Sirius and James worked together to discover the secret to becoming Animagi so that they could accompany him and make his life more bearable when he transformed. There have only been seven registered Animagi in the last century, and while there are probably a similar number of unregistered ones, the skill required to successfully conduct this research - in secret - while still at school is considerable. They finally mastered the technique during their fifth year and found they could transform into their animal appearance at will.Throughout his school years and his repeated success at breaking rules and getting away with it, Sirius lost little of his arrogance and was also quickly growing up to be exceptionally handsome in a windswept sort of way.Finally, around the age of sixteen, he officially rebelled against his upbringing and was disowned by his parents, moving in with James' parents, who treated him as a second son. It was around this time that Sirius finally calmed down a little and swapped his trademark arrogance for charismatic confidence, which probably only went further to increase his popularity among the female half of the school.
Special Powers?: Sirius is an unregister animagus (turns into a large black dog)
Position at school: Student, 7th year
Other: very friendly with the ladies
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~
Username:Master_Of_The_Night
Character name:James Potter
Character age: 17
Personality: He is funny and he plays tricks on people
Bio: he has a group called Marauders. his nick name is Prongs.
Special Powers?: Can transform into a Deer
Position at school:Student
House: Gryffindore
Other: Plays seeker for his house. He has a owl.
~~~
Username:Tifagirl
Character name:
Lilly Evens
Character age:17
Personality:Smart and nice. She sticks up for people.
[b]Bio:Likes James and If I know right they are dating
Special Powers?:none
Position at school:Student
~~~
Username: cmims911
Character name: Christian Mims
Character age: ??
Personality: stern, kind, smart, quick reacting, loved
Bio: Christian has had amazing magical powers since the day he was born. His parents were killed when he was a baby and he's been living at the Leaky Cauldron every since.
Special Powers?: Knows just about every spell ever made. He is able to read minds. He is able to shapeshift into anything.
Position at school: Advisor to Dumbledore
Other: He has a bald eagle named Striker. He carries a staff that has his wand in it(but he can take it out if needed).
~~~
Character name Remus Lupin
Character age 16
Bio I was bitten by a werewolf, and my friends are Sirius James and Peter
Appearence Brown hair blue eyes pretty good looking.
Special Powers?: Turn into a werewolf
Position at school: student
Other: (heterosexual)
~~~
Username: R J Lupin
Character name: Albus Dumbledore
Character age: 67
Bio: I defeated the evil wizard Gridlewald (I think that is how you spell it)
I have one brother Aberforth, I do my best to fight evil. I tought transfiguration (Spelling) And was head of Gryffindor. I am now Headmaster.
Appearence: Half moon glasses sparkly blue eyes. brownish starting to grey beard and hair.
Special Powers: I can tell if people are lying, I have a pheniox I am an animagus. (Pheniox)
Position at school: Headmaster

Username: Tonks-freak
Character name: Sunrise
Character age: 15
Personality: smart, clever, quirky
Bio: lives in a muggle orphanage. Want to drown the placce in lighter fluid and send it to Hell she hates it there so much. Has a HUGE crush on both Remus and Sirius.
Appearence: Blonde hair, hazel eyes, so skinny and pale it looks unhealthy
Special Powers?: can control most plant-life (i.e. makes plants grow to her advantage)
Position at school: 5th year
House: Ravenclaw
Other: when she's upset, she goes running (not like excersise, like actually running away) She's used to having to escape at any given moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:42 pm
Events:

12/7: Students are now boarding the Hogwarts Express. It is September 1st.

1/3: The train has stopped, and students have made their way to the Great Hall. The Sorting commences.  

monochan

Kairi Black

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:51 pm
Isabella got on the train, almost missing it. "That was a close one. Now to find a compartment to sit in." Isabella said as she looked for a place to sit. Finding Sirius and James, she joined them. "Do you mind Sirius, if I join you guys in here?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:47 am
Maea walked down the aisle with Amalthea on her shoulder, looking for a compartment to sit in. Spotting Isabella, she was about to enter when she noticed the two guys sitting next to her. Oh... them. Lupin wasn't really that bad, but Sirius... he pissed her off majorly. Not that compartment, then, she decided, moving on.  

monochan

Kairi Black

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:36 pm
(( well thanks to the pm's being the way they are. I'm not sure if it's ok if I talk for surrounding character's until someone takes there spot. So to keep the Rp moving I'm going to. I hope you don't mind, but I'm sorta in between a rock and a hard place.))

Isabella noticed Maea walk by and got up about to get her attention but was distracted by Sirius and James. "You boys, I swear sometimes you just need to grow up." She said to them sitting back down by Remus who was was reading a book. "What you got there Remus?" Isabella asked.

"Oh, its.." Remus started before he was cut off by Sirius, "Just another book of DADA class!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:42 am
Isabella looked at Sirius, "Your never going to change are you?"
"Why would I need to change?" Sirius responded cocky.  

Kairi Black

monochan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:37 am
Don't tell me the other places are full, Maea thought with disgust. This is great. Just great. Sighing with resignation, she headed back to the compartment with Sirius, Remus, and Isabella in it. "Hey," she muttered, sliding open the door and squeezing next to Isabella so she wouldn't have to be sitting next to Sirius Bonehead, as she privately thought of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:25 am
"Hey Maea!" Isabella said greeting Maea. "I'm glad you decided to sit with us. I was starting to get tired Sirius' attitiude over there."  

Kairi Black

RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces