Reply Adult Furries Guild
O:...... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedTail The pirate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:01 pm
i found a fun game for furries called earth eternal its a free 3D game with 22 races no humans,elfs, or dwarfs. :3 just thought i would share this if no one here knows about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 pm
question  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:10 pm
Please always be sure to offer links.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:12 pm
Selene Aries
Please always be sure to offer links.

yesh plz do =3  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:14 pm
lol im in that game with a friend of mine...x3 is rather weird at times making you search the world for herbs and stufff and onlly 4 jobs x3 well it us starting to get more people  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:15 pm
http://www.eartheternal.com/welcome

theres the link  

RedTail The pirate

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:19 pm
Promitheus Zek
lol im in that game with a friend of mine...x3 is rather weird at times making you search the world for herbs and stufff and onlly 4 jobs x3 well it us starting to get more people

O: a big world??  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 pm
Eh, sorry to say that enough of may time is already wasted on World of Warcraft sweatdrop  

Mehroh Clawfrey

Dapper Lunatic

Zanko-kun

Questionable Prophet

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:32 pm
I keep hearing about Earth Eternal. I've never fancied Free MMORPGs that much for the main reason of dealing with 12-15 year old kids who go out of their way to make an a** of themselfs... Plus if I where to get back into a MMORPG it'd probably be FFXI. I miss it so. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:32 pm
Wait...They finally released Earth Eternal? I thought it was still in it's beta phase. Might have to check it out now ^_^

Another one that's pretty good, and free, without those damned annoying kids for the most part, is Perfect World International. It does have humans and elves and such, but one race is called the Untamed. The males are fully furry, while the females are more of the neko type. What's really nifty is that the males can turn into a quad white tiger and the females can turn into a quad vixen. One of the few downsides of the game, though, is the fact that there's only two classes per race. In the case of the Untamed, Barbarians for the males, and Venomancers (support spellcasters) for the females. I think they're the only ones that's restricted by gender, though.  

Davin_Nightwind

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:15 am
Zanko-kun
I keep hearing about Earth Eternal. I've never fancied Free MMORPGs that much for the main reason of dealing with 12-15 year old kids who go out of their way to make an a** of themselfs... Plus if I where to get back into a MMORPG it'd probably be FFXI. I miss it so. sad

yup this game is full of children everywhere....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 am
Promitheus Zek
Zanko-kun

Is it really? That's a shame. I was hoping someone would say it wasn't so I'd be tempted to play... lol  

Zanko-kun

Questionable Prophet

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 am
Zanko-kun
Promitheus Zek
Zanko-kun

Is it really? That's a shame. I was hoping someone would say it wasn't so I'd be tempted to play... lol
well i did play it with a few older friends but most of the other players are kids....there annoying i started with a rouge and then i finished like 5 quest and this kid says to me '' wow ur strong those your mom let you play all the time? my mom only let's me be online for 3 hours" i was omg there children here....T.T but feel free to play it...ther emight be a chance you find an older person oin the game..after all they are furr so its bound to get some attention ....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:02 am
Promitheus Zek
Zanko-kun
Promitheus Zek
Zanko-kun

well i did play it with a few older friends but most of the other players are kids....there annoying i started with a rouge and then i finished like 5 quest and this kid says to me '' wow ur strong those your mom let you play all the time? my mom only let's me be online for 3 hours" i was omg there children here....T.T but feel free to play it...ther emight be a chance you find an older person oin the game..after all they are furr so its bound to get some attention ....

does age really matter when your playin that game?  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Zanko-kun

Questionable Prophet

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:15 am
blackrose_naga
Promitheus Zek
Zanko-kun
Promitheus Zek
Zanko-kun

does age really matter when your playin that game?

Yes sadly. I mean it shouldn't but with age comes maturity level.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff