Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
FIRST EVER KAMEN RIDER HEROES OF THE WORLD CONTEST!!! ^-^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:39 am
xd ATTENTION ALL RIDERS!! STARTING MONDAY 11/23 I WILL BE HOLDING A KAMEN RIDER AVI CONTEST blaugh TO FIND OUT WHO HAS THE MOST CREATIVE IDEA FOR A KAMEN RIDER!!

it doesn't have to be from your personal inventory!! members feel free to use the Gaia Dream Avatar < http://tektek.org/dream/ to create your rider, be as creative as you can

REMEMBER YOU MUST HAVE A NAME AND ORIGIN FOR YOUR CHARACTER (nothing fancy just let us know alittle bit about your rider xp
MAINELY
wahmbulance WHICH WORLD IS HE OR SHE FROM.

wahmbulance HOW DID HE OR SHE BECOME A RIDER.

wahmbulance AND WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO WITH YOUR RIDER POWERS

WINNER WILL RECIEVE 15,000 COINS!! AS WELL AS SOMETHING TO HELP THEM IN zOMG blaugh

CONTEST WILL END 12/11 so that gives you plently of time to get to work ^-^ may the best rider win. HENSHIN!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:48 pm
Dark Composer Sieg
xd ATTENTION ALL RIDERS!! STARTING MONDAY 11/23 I WILL BE HOLDING A KAMEN RIDER AVI CONTEST blaugh TO FIND OUT WHO HAS THE MOST CREATIVE IDEA FOR A KAMEN RIDER!!

it doesn't have to be from your personal inventory!! members feel free to use the Gaia Dream Avatar < http://tektek.org/dream/ to create your rider, be as creative as you can

REMEMBER YOU MUST HAVE A NAME AND ORIGIN FOR YOUR CHARACTER (nothing fancy just let us know alittle bit about your rider xp
MAINELY
wahmbulance WHICH WORLD IS HE OR SHE FROM.

wahmbulance HOW DID HE OR SHE BECOME A RIDER.

wahmbulance AND WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO WITH YOUR RIDER POWERS

WINNER WILL RECIEVE 15,000 COINS!! AS WELL AS SOMETHING TO HELP THEM IN zOMG blaugh

CONTEST WILL END 12/11 so that gives you plently of time to get to work ^-^ may the best rider win. HENSHIN!!

you may be a member of the crew but you should have ask me if this was ok  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:57 pm
I can say in advance that I wont compete so I wanted to offer to help judge the entry's if possible.

My friends tell me I am very fair especially since I constantly mediate fights they get into rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:25 pm
Inui Takumi
I can say in advance that I wont compete so I wanted to offer to help judge the entry's if possible.

My friends tell me I am very fair especially since I constantly mediate fights they get into rolleyes

and well since I'm the head of the guild I will judge too good luck to anybody that joins the contest  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:46 pm
haha i know i know sorry but it was one of those things you come up with right on the spot xp plus i wanted to give everyone a chance to enter  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:47 pm
Inui Takumi

lol ^-^ cool the three of us will be the judge of this contest  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:49 pm
Ok thanks very much. I have my settings private thanks to to many stalkers so only people on my list can contact me. Ill send add's to you both is that alright?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:04 pm
yeah i got it ^-^  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:30 pm
I won't be entering...I'm still working on Overdrive  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:36 pm
The judges are in place so come on everyone please post your entry.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:41 pm
Meh... may as well!
Overdrive Astral form: User Image

That's my entry  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:28 am
I'm putting up a other forum for the contest so people can put there riders there and how everything and what rider world they come from  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:35 pm
I don't know where to put this

User Image

Kamen rider integer (from the Latin integer, literally "untouched", hence "whole").

I'm going to make stuff up. He is created in Decade's world. After Decade defeat dark decade, decade notice he has the power of creating new worlds. After decade recreated all 9 rider worlds, decade accidentally created a new world call the FX world. The FX world have my original character and this rider. His name Zeta and his belt is shape as a "Z"

His henshin device is a calculator 7-8-9-5-1-2-3- equal sign (Z) Just need to slide a finger through each number. He is the main rival of FX. He can attach his henshin device on his minus sword for even more power.

He has a divide, minus, and multple form.

Divide form
User ImageUser Image
This form the body is split into two bodies.

multple form get a Gatling handgun.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:28 pm
Kamen rider Fx
User Image

same as above  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:56 am
please note that there is still time to join the contest and that I have rise the prize higher to 25,000 gold and a fire sword and now for 2nd place you will get 15,000 gold and maybe a rare item I am not a 100% sure yet so if you want to join the contest please go to Kamen Rider Heroes of the World contest:rider placement so use the dream avatar website to make and show us your riders with there info and they have to come from a real Kamen Rider world ok  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff