Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:00 pm
All right, for the capsule corporation section, I am going to need your help.

You see, according to the new Profile system, I need to have some brand new races.

Iori Yagami... you came up with a neat idea, but the Orochi has to have stamina and HP levels. The background is awesome though.

For each new race idea, please fill and post below the following skeleton:

Race name:
HP levels:
Stamina levels:
General information:
The point (if others were this race they can...):

An idea that Iori Yagami had, this is how his idea looks so far:

Race name: The Orochi
HP levels: ?
Stamina levels: ?
General information: The new Z warriors and are Demi-gods. Bred from Princess Snake and Shin the Supreme Kai, these beings have divine power bestowed upon them.
The Point: Want to serve justice for bad guys when things go too far?

Please note that the Orochi will NOT god-mod. Meaning, they will still allow villains to repent or fight against them. This race is the replacement of the Z warriors.

Much like how Nameks are the replacement race for Dragonballs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:12 pm
These races already exist

Saiyans
Crossbreed saiyans
Androids
Nameks
Neo Arcossians (thanks Vegeta!)
Neo Saiyan Purebreeds (Member suggestion, thank you!)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:52 pm
how about

majin
cells
shenron
gynu

majin= very powerful with magic and can transform into any thing. can also turn people into chocolat and absorb there powers.

cells= have to feed on others energy to evolve into there perfect form able to blow themselfs up if losing, can also steal others abilitys

shenron=made out of the dragonballs negetive energy and is very strong to become stronger it feeds off other dragonballs and becomes the stronges

gynu= very fast and can swich bodys with anybody but if they miss they will ether hit some one els or hit nothing and become tempararaly paralized  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:36 pm
Okay, now for each of those, put HP levels and Stamina levels.

The reason why the skeleton is there is so that its easy to follow.

So far, your suggestion reads like this:

1. Race name: Majin
HP level: ?
Stamina level: ?
General information: One of the villainous races and with the ultimate move, it can turn people into chocolate, thus sending them to "Other World". This race can also shape shift into other beings.
The Point: Close to a god-modding race. Use caution when being this.

2. Race name: Ginyu
HP level: ?
Stamina level: ?
General information: One of the speedier races to be and can sometimes be undetected by their ability to travel beyond the speed of light. They also are very graceful and are comedians when it comes to their social life.

The other two races, the Cell one and the Shenron one, those are God-Modding races the way you put it and we cannot have that.

The Android race has all the powers that your idea of "Cells" race is, but because we are trying to get away from super violence, which is put into dragonball Z, we need some races that are peaceful. If in danger, the androids will explode, and they will only feed off energy if in cases of Cancer.

Shenron race cannot exist because of what I did with the Nameks. There are no more dragonballs, you see. Simply because people kept abusing them. (As was worded one time on Dragonball GT, loved that episode) Besides, we have to be fair.

Villainous races have to be fair as well as evil. The Majin one was good because then heroes and the innocent have to watch out for their ultimate fighting move.

Or, what we could do with the Majin race as in the case of Baby Buu, the one that got changed by Hercule, becomes like a baker or something. Still having the ability to turn anything into chocolate, a Majin Buu bakery is the best bakery in all of the Dragon Ball Universe.

(Personally, if there was a Majin Buu Bakery run by Baby Buu and Hercule, I would eat there for when I want sweets.)

The Ginyu one just has to be changed to being very fast and graceful. Their stamina would be higher than their HP.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:24 pm
All right! Fun loving Tiger had a suggestion that was an existing race already, but, she made a different one by answering some questions via PM.

Her new suggestion is...

Race Name: Tuffle
HP levels:10, 000
Stamina levels:
General information: Known for their genius, this race was never physically strong, however, their capability to come up with new technology makes up for that. Empress Dee was at one time a full blooded Tuffle, a Princess of that Race before Frieza blew up the saiyan/tuffle homeworld. She had become a crossbreed Tuffle-Saiyan the day she rescued her husband Prince Vegeta from Frieza's evil clutches.
The point: If you want to be smart and not strong, be this race.
Added information: Majin Buu was a Tuffle, who knew? (Apparently Fun loving tiger did)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:46 pm
How about we make a new Arcossian race?

Here is the info required...

Race name: NeoArcossian
HP levels: 1 Million
Stamina levels: 1 Million
General information: The commoners of Arcossia have finally heard the news of their monarchy brought down to ashes, which makes them very happy! They were tired of the Oppression and the slave labor and pretty much the pain that King Cold, Prince Frieza, and Prince Cooler had inflicted on them. Being free, the commoners had decided to train themselves to be as strong as Frieza so that one day, if someone as strong as Frieza ever landed on their planet, they would be able to handle the job.
The Point: A once oppressed race now brought to pure peace. Very friendly race to meet now that the royalty is gone and is a Prosperous bunch.  

VegetaHonshura

Cortav

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:08 am
empress dee
All right! Fun loving Tiger had a suggestion that was an existing race already, but, she made a different one by answering some questions via PM.

Her new suggestion is...

Race Name: Tuffle
HP levels:10, 000
Stamina levels:
General information: Known for their genius, this race was never physically strong, however, their capability to come up with new technology makes up for that. Empress Dee was at one time a full blooded Tuffle, a Princess of that Race before Frieza blew up the saiyan/tuffle homeworld. She had become a crossbreed Tuffle-Saiyan the day she rescued her husband Prince Vegeta from Frieza's evil clutches.
The point: If you want to be smart and not strong, be this race.
Added information: Majin Buu was a Tuffle, who knew? (Apparently Fun loving tiger did)
it was fun silver tiger not fun loving tiger but now i changed my name  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:46 pm
how about the idea of saiyan subspecies forest type they are quick and evasive and relay on electricity as a replacement for energy use and as a side affect their brains are twice as fast as normal saiyans due to a quicker reaction time
forest saiyan subspecies
hp 2 million
stamina 1 million
general idea a sud type of the saiyans that escaped frieza 100 years before the destruction of vegeta (planet) and crashed in a forest of bio-electric life after half a century they adapted to the electricity during the century of isolation they have started over and rejected the old government to go back to a tribe
the point if you want a smart saiyan with speed and power this one  

josh of earth2

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:56 pm
The idea that they escaped the planet 100 years before the destruction suggests that these saiyans wanted to retain the peace.

Okay... its decided. These saiyans will come later on in the story RP, but they currently are living on Planet Hamster (the renaissance Galaxy) in my absence. They are awaiting word from me to know that I am at least safe and have met with their prince as planned.

These saiyans would have landed in the Renaissance Galaxy before I did, but when I was with Iori Yagami one day (the Orochi warrior, not the android), he had introduced me to these adapted saiyans and these saiyans are responsible for the original transportation system developed on the main planet save for Orochi Road.

Therefore, that's where those saiyans start.

And they will be known as Neo-Saiyan purebreeds.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:22 am
empress dee
The idea that they escaped the planet 100 years before the destruction suggests that these saiyans wanted to retain the peace.

Okay... its decided. These saiyans will come later on in the story RP, but they currently are living on Planet Hamster (the renaissance Galaxy) in my absence. They are awaiting word from me to know that I am at least safe and have met with their prince as planned.

These saiyans would have landed in the Renaissance Galaxy before I did, but when I was with Iori Yagami one day (the Orochi warrior, not the android), he had introduced me to these adapted saiyans and these saiyans are responsible for the original transportation system developed on the main planet save for Orochi Road.

Therefore, that's where those saiyans start.

And they will be known as Neo-Saiyan purebreeds.

and was hoping for a few neo-saiyens to have an allince with dee and vegeta and reteach the old saiyan secrets to the Royal family & modern (normal) saiyans as well learn wat happen to the original saiyan planet  

josh of earth2

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:34 pm
It is a good idea. I liked your post too. It followed through with the storyline and it gave a new angle to what was already happening. Good job!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 pm
the saibapeople (saibamen)
health 50,000 max
stamina 25000
saibamen first appeared in the saiyan saga
but a few were left on a abandoned planet and quickly took over a few lost niches in the planets biosphere they gained sub human intelligence and they start to be in peril by the evil saiyans trying to harvest them as henchman but they refuse then are calling out to the Saiyans (good) and the Namekian for assistance odd point they look more like plants then before some saibamen are only seen as companions
point and old enemy wants to help and need help in return  

josh of earth2

UsedToBeRich

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image
empress dee
It is a good idea. I liked your post too. It followed through with the storyline and it gave a new angle to what was already happening. Good job!

dbz : the ultimate dragonball z guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff