Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:42 pm
I really hope Plate is ok. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:18 pm
As do I.

I'm sure it's the assignment and location that's keeping her busy. War is a very demanding career choice, especially in the U.S. military.

We'll hear from her someday.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:19 pm
You say that as if there's no chance she may have been killed. She hasn't logged on for 8 months. I just tried logging into her account and I got "incorrect login info". If she had been banned it would have said the account was banned regardless of me using a pass that doesn't work. There have been other people in the military on gaia that have had a chance to log in at least once a month.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:51 pm
Windstrider disappeared too (Neostar elsewhere on the interbutts), and I haven't heard from him since July. Rocket Marine disappeared for a while too, but I saw him post earlier this week, so I guess he's still around. We lost some others from this guild though... whatever happened to Boogie?

As to Plate, IF something happened to her, I doubt it was career related. She worked at Aberdeen, IIRC, and she was an armorer. Not exactly frontline infantry. If she'd been rotated overseas, she'd have known weeks or months in advance, and would most likely have told us.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:54 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
You say that as if there's no chance she may have been killed. She hasn't logged on for 8 months. I just tried logging into her account and I got "incorrect login info". If she had been banned it would have said the account was banned regardless of me using a pass that doesn't work. There have been other people in the military on gaia that have had a chance to log in at least once a month.

I was aware of her being in ROTC, but I heard nothing of her joining the armed forces as a career.

I have seen her logged on to XBL only a few month ago so her disappearance dose not extend back to 8 months ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:49 pm
Fresnel
Windstrider disappeared too (Neostar elsewhere on the interbutts), and I haven't heard from him since July. Rocket Marine disappeared for a while too, but I saw him post earlier this week, so I guess he's still around. We lost some others from this guild though... whatever happened to Boogie?

As to Plate, IF something happened to her, I doubt it was career related. She worked at Aberdeen, IIRC, and she was an armorer. Not exactly frontline infantry. If she'd been rotated overseas, she'd have known weeks or months in advance, and would most likely have told us.
I kinda miss Tokarov.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:50 pm
Freak_090
Das Rabble Rouser

I was aware of her being in ROTC, but I heard nothing of her joining the armed forces as a career.

I have seen her logged on to XBL only a few month ago so her disappearance dose not extend back to 8 months ago.
Maybe she just quit gaia then. If you go to your friends list and search Lord Plate it shows her last login is 03/14/09 03:36 PM.

I guess it is kinda stupid for me to be worried about someone online.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:31 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Freak_090
Das Rabble Rouser

Maybe she just quit gaia then. If you go to your friends list and search Lord Plate it shows her last login is 03/14/09 03:36 PM.

I guess it is kinda stupid for me to be worried about someone online.

Not stupid at all. People don't just disappear off the face of the internet all the time. It's become another life for many, many people. Worrying about someone you haven't seen online for months is the same as for someone you haven't seen in real life for months. As for Plate, I do wish she'd come back, if only long enough to say she's okay and just bored of Gaia or too busy. Same for all the others that have disappeared.  

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:48 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

I kinda miss Tokarov.
You're right... when I was looking through the archives for the Frost Enchant picture, I ran across his name and went "Oh yeah...". I personally haven't seen anything from Crash in a while, but I hear stuff every now and again through mutual friends (like the whole 'expecting a child' thing) so I suppose he's just really busy IRL.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:03 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

I kinda miss Tokarov.
You're right... when I was looking through the archives for the Frost Enchant picture, I ran across his name and went "Oh yeah...". I personally haven't seen anything from Crash in a while, but I hear stuff every now and again through mutual friends (like the whole 'expecting a child' thing) so I suppose he's just really busy IRL.
Yeah I don't remember seeing Tok since he posted that thread about his sig getting disabled for racism.

I'm not sure what all Crash is up to. Aside from having the little one on the way he said there's a lot of big stuff coming up at work. He's on facebook every day or so.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:17 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

I kinda miss Tokarov.
Yeah I don't remember seeing Tok since he posted that thread about his sig getting disabled for racism.

I'm not sure what all Crash is up to. Aside from having the little one on the way he said there's a lot of big stuff coming up at work. He's on facebook every day or so.
Ah... that'd be it. I have no Facebook, and refuse to get one to spite the world. Also, I don't want the upkeep.

I hear Nihil disappeared too. No idea what happened there, but I hadn't seen her since I left Das Letze Battalion anyway, so I never noticed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:25 pm
Valgaror the Vicious is Nihil. Apparently he's actually a dude.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:42 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
I was aware that the name had changed, I just forgot what it had changed to, and 'nihil' is more memorable, like 'sierra'. I was NOT aware that nihil was a dude. Hoshit. THAT MUST HAVE MADE A LEGION OF FANBOYS REALLY, REALLY AWKWARD.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:32 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
I was aware that the name had changed, I just forgot what it had changed to, and 'nihil' is more memorable, like 'sierra'. I was NOT aware that nihil was a dude. Hoshit. THAT MUST HAVE MADE A LEGION OF FANBOYS REALLY, REALLY AWKWARD.

Yeah I remember when I first met one of the neonazis he told me that he would like to be in a relationship with Nihil. I don't know if he ever told them.

Anyway Nihil changed his username to Actundachtzeig or something like that then eventually completely abandoned the account. I don't think he told anyone so more or less when he returned I had to figure it out on my own.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:38 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

Yeah I remember when I first met one of the neonazis he told me that he would like to be in a relationship with Nihil. I don't know if he ever told them.

Anyway Nihil changed his username to Actundachtzeig or something like that then eventually completely abandoned the account. I don't think he told anyone so more or less when he returned I had to figure it out on my own.
THAT'S the name. Valgor didn't ring the right bells, but that does. I hate it when people switch accounts and don't make it obvious to the casual observer, or change their username and avatar at the same time and expect you to always know who they are. :/  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff