Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 am
"you've got one of those cash-card things though, right? or a chequebook?" Drake asked.
the cabby glanced over at him and he smiled back 'sweetly'.

0moon_maiden0
Quote:

"Fortunately," Koko replied with a small smile to Drake as she tried to wiggle her fingers into the back pocket to get her wallet. It was rather difficult and painful with Bly on her but she managed somehow. She let out a deep breath as she looked for her pre-paid cash card. "Here...." she replied handing it to Drake.

drake looked relieved and took the card with a smile.
"good good."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:37 am
Koko turned to the scenery and watched it pass by. "How long until we reach the hotel?" she asked stroking Bly....she still felt tired.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:43 am
"5 minutes, luv, just got to get round the ringroad." The cabbie replied, glancing back slightly. "you planning on staying long?"

"yes, actually." Drake said conversationally.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:50 am
"Thank you," she replied to the driver. She leaned her head back, but kept her eyes open so she didn't fall asleep. She turned to face Drake and smiled-trying to focus on the good rather than the sad. Then Bly licked her cheek and she tried to suppress a laugh as they pulled in front of the hotel.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:00 am
Drake looked over, glad the cabby had a card-reader, obviously he was used to dealing with drunks with no money on hand. Once they pulled over he passed him koko's card.
"thankyou." he said as they sorted out paying the fare,and then he passed it back to Koko. it was still belting it down with rain outside, so he scooted aroudn the outside door quickly and held it open for the girls and the dogs, wincing against the weather.
"this is what we get for travelling on the verge of winter." he joked. once they clambered out he grabbed the bags and hurried to the shelter of the hotel.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:08 am
Koko hurried with Judith to get inside. She held the door open for Drake while Yoki and Bly shook their fur out before entering. She felt soaked and now wished her top hadn't been an off shade of white. She blushed in embarrassment at she crossed her arms over her chest and the fabric stuck to the contours of her figure and corset beneath. She shivered as the water on her cooled and quickly checked in. Thankfully the place allowed pets and she passed out the extra key to Judith and held on to Drake's since he had the luggage. "Second floor.....203," she managed to get out without chatting teeth.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:14 am
Drake shook the water form his hair.
"Yeah let's just take the lift. it's easier with the dogs and bags."
he shivered again.
"man i want to get changed or go to bed or something." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:25 am
Or something? Koko shook her head at what that could mean.

They took the elevator and quickly made their way to their room. Yoki seemed eager and Koko realized she probably wanted the pups. So Koko quickly grabbed a towel from the bathroom to dry her off. Then laid the towel on the floor in the corner on the room. Yoki settled down as the pups were brought to her. They immediatly started feeding.

Koko sat at the edge of one of the two beds. She shivered again-her arms still crossed over her chest and face still tinted with blushing, but didn't move to claim the shower just yet. She decided to be nice and let one of the others have it first.

((g2g....have to get ready for church and return to campus))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:31 am
[okie kokie]

Drake wandered around inspecting the hotel room. It was pretty nice - even nicer since they were snug and out of the rain. he bent down to pet Bly and Yoki before hopping on the bed to lay down.

"Phew...man I can't believe we're actually here." he said  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:18 am
Koko glanced over at Drake. "I can only imagine the gossip that will occur back home," she replied pulling back a strand of damp hair from her face. "This is my first time visiting another country."

The puppy's sketched as their tummies became full. They settled down in the familiar comfort that was their mother.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:09 pm
Drake smiled in amusement.
"yeah, well i'm sure they'll deem it as my fault at any rate."
He shivered a little, but the hotel had turned it's central heating on so he was only reacting to the old cold of the wet on him.
"Really? I must admit I've only visited a few - Here of course, America and Scotland."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:28 pm
Koko laughed at his first response then laid down on the bed next to him while Judith freshen up in the bathroom. She turned on her side she was facing him. "I'm sure I made a great first impression here," she replied referring to her white top and scooted closer for warmth. Then she buried her face in his neck to hide her embarrassment and shivered.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:40 pm
Drake chuckled.
"it's alright we're not in Manchester long. you can frighten and arouse the youth of Whitby soon enough." He kissed her cheek, wrapping his arms around her.
"are you cold? you could grab a shower and some dry clothes."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:45 pm
"You're hilarious," Koko replied. "How are you not cold?" She heard Judith come out of the bathroom but was still reluctant to get up now that she was getting comfy.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:53 pm
"i never said I wasn't cold." he smiled. "but I'm both and incredible gentleman...and very lazy." he laughed  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff